Author Topic: Is Covid 19 one of the four horsemen of the Apocalypse?  (Read 2404 times)

Offline KANACKI

• Senior Contributor
  • Kanacki ceisiwr o'r ateb
Is Covid 19 one of the four horsemen of the Apocalypse?
« on: August 04, 2020, 05:07:23 PM »
With Covid 19 singing it deadly tune around the world creating misery murder and death. Is it sign of things to come?

Is the sign that the Covid 19 one of the four horsemen of the Apocalypse? With one the others gleefully follow.

Four Horsemen. Four figures in the Book of Revelation who symbolize the evils to come at the end of the world. The figure representing conquest rides a white horse; war, a red horse; famine, a black horse; and plague, a pale horse. They are often called the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse.

Could the current crisis lead to conquest war famine and plague?

Kanacki

Offline Simon2

• Senior Contributor
  • You cannot open a book without learning something
Re: Is Covid 19 one of the four horsemen of the Apocalypse?
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2020, 12:55:39 PM »
KANACKI, whilst the Pandemic (Covid-19) is not, I believe part of the "Four Horsemen" theology, it is however a part of the forerunner to World War 3.

I am not sure if you have read my Post on the "Cycle Of Man", which concludes that rather than evolving, humans operate in what I call a never ceasing and very predictable cycle always centered by ever-increasing savagery around wars.

Whilst the savagery increases the timeframe within each cycle is decreasing.

I intend to write a more detailed Post to the above in the near future.

I leave you with the following thought:

"If you know the history of a species and where it is today, it becomes extremely predictable to know the species future." Simon2
To practice five things under all circumstances constitutes perfect virtue;

These five are gravity, generosity of (the) soul, sincerity, earnestness and kindness.
(Confucius)

Offline KANACKI

• Senior Contributor
  • Kanacki ceisiwr o'r ateb
Re: Is Covid 19 one of the four horsemen of the Apocalypse?
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2021, 02:30:18 PM »
Hello Simon.

My guess is across the world various government are playing god, messing with biological warfare. Its only a matter of time when the unthinkable will happen? Perhaps even without ill intent an accident will happen and contagious biological weapon escapes a laboratory causing the death of millions.

Even so a biological weapon of mass destruction in the hands of megalomania intent on world domination. While for most of us it would be an unthinkable scenario  however there is always people out there prepared to use it.

Kanacki

SMF 2.0.18 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal