Author Topic: Ghost in a Drain: Sydney NSW  (Read 2507 times)

Offline KANACKI

• Senior Contributor
  • Kanacki ceisiwr o'r ateb
Ghost in a Drain: Sydney NSW
« on: April 20, 2020, 11:56:49 PM »
My apologies in advance for not giving proper credit for the following story. It was from a former forum member here  that wrote a little about the haunting. I thought it might of been just another urban myth? But 10 years later. I came across further information about this haunting that made me conclude both story versions are one in same.

There have been stories floating around for over 40 years a ghost of a girl haunting a storm water channel that runs under Parramatta Road at one point.

Some say at a distance you encounter an optical illusion that there is a girl in white with black hair standing up in the middle of the channel? Others encountered a girl in black hoodie sitting slumped in the channel before the tunnel under Parramatta road.

Others claimed there is a very cold atmosphere ans some times in the depths of the night there is the sound of a young teenage age girl sobbing.

All reports are always about a young teenage girl haunting the drain.

To be continued....

Kanacki

Offline KANACKI

• Senior Contributor
Re: Ghost in a Drain: Sydney NSW
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2020, 11:50:38 PM »
Was there any historical evidence for this alleged haunting?

The story goes its a universal one of a young teenager rebellion running away from home hanging out at a mall and was picked up by two men taken back to one of the men's flat in Parramatta relatedly bashed and raped then stabbed 9 times and suffocated with a plastic back. The body of the 15 year old girl was pushed in a stroller to the Storm water channel and dumped.

There was no telling if she was still alive when she was callously dumped into drain like forgotten waste.

Such a tragic and terrible end of a young person.

Kanacki

Offline KANACKI

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2020, 09:50:03 PM »
Here is picture of channel turning into a tunnel below under Parramatta Road. In a strange refraction of light looking down the tunnel you see the optical illusion of a figure in a white robe . For those who cannot see the picture I suggest to sign up to the forum.

Kanacki

Offline Simon2

• Senior Contributor
  • You cannot open a book without learning something
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2020, 10:51:50 AM »
I wandered similar tunnels when I was young as well KANACKI, but never found a spirit.

Again, a very sad tale about the brutal rape and murder of a "child" and again I am angry.

The poor girl may have indeed been alive when she was dumped in the tunnel, hence her ghost wanders just this are, probably waiting for her parents or someone to rescue her.

The next time someone sees the girl try and approach her cautiously, particularly if you are a young adult male, then engage her and if you make contact move her spirit on.
To practice five things under all circumstances constitutes perfect virtue;

These five are gravity, generosity of (the) soul, sincerity, earnestness and kindness.
(Confucius)

Offline KANACKI

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2020, 05:44:19 PM »
Hello Simon I have more details to post on this story so please watch this space.

Kanacki

Offline Simon2

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2020, 10:13:38 AM »
I look forward to the next episode KANACKI.

These five are gravity, generosity of (the) soul, sincerity, earnestness and kindness.
(Confucius)

Offline KANACKI

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2020, 09:33:58 PM »
Here is a newspaper story of the murder.

For those who cannot see the 1978 newspaper report I suggest you sign up as a member of the forum.

It is sad tale of callous rape and abuse of a young girl stabbed beaten and suffocated with a plastic bag and dumped into a drain. Did she die at the flat or expired in the gutter of the storm drain? Oh what a wretched end for a young girl.

Kanacki

Offline Simon2

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2020, 11:12:14 AM »
Another sad indictment of many males in our society, who believe that they have a right to take what they want by any measure.

No empathy here KANACKI.

(Confucius)

Offline KANACKI

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2020, 09:52:35 PM »
Hello There is some people in this world that are just plain evil and deserve everything the get. I  like to think Karma will catch up with them.

Kanacki

Offline Simon2

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2020, 10:07:15 AM »
Yes KANACKI, I agree with you that karma will catchup with them.

(Confucius)

Offline KANACKI

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2020, 12:48:38 PM »
Yes indeed.

Kanacki

SMF 2.0.18 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal