Author Topic: A cry in the bush: Buckleboo SA  (Read 2346 times)

Offline KANACKI

• Senior Contributor
  • Kanacki ceisiwr o'r ateb
A cry in the bush: Buckleboo SA
« on: April 08, 2020, 12:04:41 PM »
People camping near Buckleboo have experience strange noises in the bush. While most put it down to young birds . Others have claimed a distant noise of a baby crying?

Can a baby become a ghost haunting a site?

Kanacki

Offline KANACKI

• Senior Contributor
Re: A cry in the bush: Buckleboo SA
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2020, 12:17:55 PM »
Strange enough there was a case of murder of baby related to a case of incest between a father and daughter in 1951. They allegedly murdered the baby and buried the baby in bush or left the baby to die in the bush.

Buckleboo is a locality in the northern York Peninsular today with a few houses any of them gone since the 1950s as people drifted to larger settlements.

Itself becoming a bit of a ghost town in itself. Perhaps in its ghostly quietness the sounds of a baby crying can be still heard?

Hewre is picture of Buckleboo below. For those guests that cannot see the picture to join the forum to see interesting pictures and documents.

Kanacki

Offline KANACKI

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2020, 12:26:35 PM »
Here is the Sydney morning Herald October 5th 1951 newspaper story  of terrible event that took place in buckleboo. A Farmer Bruce Atkinson age 44 had an incestuous relationship with his daughter Yvonne age 20.

Police claimed the 3 week old Baby was smothered and buried in the scrub.

Kanacki

Offline KANACKI

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2020, 12:22:57 PM »
As sad as these circumstances is it is not as uncommon as one thinks. One of the dark secrets haunting the most remote areas of Australia.

Kanacki

Offline Simon2

• Senior Contributor
  • You cannot open a book without learning something
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2020, 10:17:49 AM »
As you say KANACKI, a very sad tale and one that is probably not that rare, even today.

A baby spirit, calling for help, in such circumstances is not unusual or rare. I would suggest to anyone who encounters this or another baby spirit to try and comfort it then, try and move it on quickly if possible.
To practice five things under all circumstances constitutes perfect virtue;

These five are gravity, generosity of (the) soul, sincerity, earnestness and kindness.
(Confucius)

Offline KANACKI

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2020, 01:02:11 PM »
Hello Simon There is one thing that bothers me with spirits of ghost newborn babies how would the child understand the concept of being born when a new born child has not got full cognitive skills until it gets more older?

But perhaps a natural instinct for child to push to the light as it had in normal child birth.

Kanacki

Offline Simon2

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2020, 11:07:06 AM »
I need to add other aspects in our discussion, regarding a new born death KANACKI, indeed all deaths.

The first and easy aspect is that most newborns a some point cry, so they can be pinpointed following the crying noise.

The second, and one which requires a detailed Post from me is that a "ghost/spirit" is, in fact, two consciousness's.

The first is the "physical consciousness/essence" of the baby and the second is the "essence of the soul/spirit", which still believes it is the physical child.

Like my "activation", when a physical person dies there is an actual "pull" on the spirit to "go home" taking with it the "consciousness essence" of the person who has just died.

This is necessary, as the spirit's individual life essence is "pushed back" so that the soul/spirit only knows one consciousness, the physical one.

It is much more complex than this however, I hope it at least provides an "introduction" to this area which I will move forward with in July.

The reason that time dictates my opinion KANACKI, is that both my knowledge and "who I am" are still evolving.

These five are gravity, generosity of (the) soul, sincerity, earnestness and kindness.
(Confucius)

Offline KANACKI

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2020, 08:20:13 PM »
Hello Simon perhaps we are all evolving regardless if we know it or not?

Kanacki

Offline Simon2

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2020, 11:01:56 AM »
Hi KANACKI, unfortunately humans have not evolved, in the areas that matter, since they came out of the caves many millennia ago.

Empathy is one area that while some have it, the ones that decide do not.

This year is not yet over KANACKI and there will be more "small problems" across the globe that will add to the greater one, which is China. Make no mistake, there is a great deal reliant on the USA presidential election, even if it is allowed to take place.   

(Confucius)

Offline KANACKI

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2020, 12:50:37 PM »
Hello Simon

We shall await the outcome with anticipation and dread.

Kanacki

Offline KANACKI

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2021, 03:12:47 PM »
This story is one of the dark secrets of the Australian bush.

Kanacki

Offline Simon2

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #11 on: November 12, 2021, 10:43:06 AM »
It certainly is KANACKI !!

(Confucius)

Offline KANACKI

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #12 on: November 15, 2021, 11:02:22 AM »
I will let you know more if I find out more about the story.

Kanacki

SMF 2.0.18 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal