Author Topic: Les the Courthouse ghost: Nowra NSW  (Read 4788 times)

Offline Simon2

• Senior Contributor
  • You cannot open a book without learning something
Re: Les the Courthouse ghost: Nowra NSW
« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2020, 10:46:13 AM »
Don't forget religious belief KANACKI which, added to what you have in your last Post, make up the "pillars" that keep the "door of greater knowledge" locked firmly for centuries.

I think, without exaggerating my own personal knowledge in, say the area of Human Consciousness, solve the current issues in a matter of months rather than years that the scientists have to go unaided.

You see the Paranormal is indeed a science, but one that is mainly experiential together with a basic knowledge of areas such as science, history, etc..

"One cannot be researched without the other", they never could and never will.
To practice five things under all circumstances constitutes perfect virtue;

These five are gravity, generosity of (the) soul, sincerity, earnestness and kindness.
(Confucius)

Offline KANACKI

• Senior Contributor
  • Kanacki ceisiwr o'r ateb
« Reply #16 on: December 08, 2021, 09:30:48 AM »
I wonder if any readers here have encountered Les?

Kanacki

Offline bronwyn

• Junior Contributor
  • I am me I am free
« Reply #17 on: December 10, 2021, 08:03:41 AM »
Hi Kanacki , I have been in the courthouse a few times maybe about 5 or so & the Police Station next door a couple of times . At the court house for basically paperwork things & never the courtroom itself , I have either felt comfortable or neutral . I guess I was mostly there on benign matters so no stress levels accentuating my empathetic responses/feel . The police station the last 3 or 4 times I was there was extremely stressful & fearful time & I was afraid that a police officer (that lived local in my small village at the time) would see me & others see me , so I was highly strung & sensitive , I felt no animosity in the Station,  the look of the courthouse though changed haha (as it's right next door ) the lights in the front of it became eerie even though it was day time & the mouth of the building became threatening & I bolted away from the area  so my conclusion for the building is going in with no fear , I was fine .....in a highly emotional fearful state everything became amplified .

Other note , following on from the spider fear of your wife , daughter & granddaughter , my daughter has a fear of spiders that didn't come from me or her father , it was just there . Over the years it has calmed down enough to not trigger a anxiety attack with just any spider , just large ones or the poisonous ones . She has decided Spider is her animal totem & she has to explore the shadow side of spider to understand herself.
Everyone to their own..Namaste.

Offline KANACKI

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #18 on: December 10, 2021, 08:38:29 PM »
Hello Bronwyn

Thank you for your insight into the place. You make some good points.  I suspect that Les most likely haunted the office area off limits to the public areas? That is why you had a neutral Impression. As for the structure nearly all court houses have an intimidating facade to impose the impression of law and order and punishment for all of those who break those laws. I can imagine all police stations are intimidating? well they are to me. Maybe two different forces at play at the site?

Kanacki

Offline bronwyn

• Junior Contributor
  • I am me I am free
« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2022, 05:12:59 PM »
Hi Kanacki  , you are probably right about Les been in the areas off limits to the public .
I had been to the police station years back to hand in a bracelet my daughter found , while intimidating as you say it was a police station , it wasnt fearful time .
The last 3 or 4 times i was there nearly 5 years ago was for Domestic Violence referral & the local village copper was a friend of my ex ,so exceptionally fearful/high stress anxiety time , so i guess a little hard to judge haha but it became threatening (the courthouse  )You are right though , courthouses are made to have a intimidating facade ,i appreciate the buildings architecture most times .

Offline KANACKI

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #20 on: January 11, 2022, 12:07:53 PM »
Hello Bronwyn I cannot imagine the fear and apprehension you went through? Although I could see how these places like police stations, courts hospitals emergency wards, Asylums are constantly bombarded with fear anxiety, grief and trauma. These places could be in a way a battery storing a build up of negative emotions?

Maybe over times these places build up so much negative charge they have discharge perhaps sparking paranormal activity?

Kanacki

Offline bronwyn

• Junior Contributor
  • I am me I am free
« Reply #21 on: January 16, 2022, 09:24:26 PM »
I really like that idea , a battery , building up with negative energy & discharging .

I thought after i wrote about been there , that i left energy residue there & i need to retrieve/transmute it . Very weird time of my life , hanging on to my sanity by a thread lol

The battery build up needs exploring haha Thanks Kanacki

Offline KANACKI

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #22 on: January 18, 2022, 08:49:00 PM »
Hello Bronwyn well that's just my take on the stone tape ghost theory.

Kanacki

SMF 2.0.18 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal