Author Topic: The Transformation Of Simon2 – The "Reveal" - 31 July 2019  (Read 4648 times)

Offline Simon2

• Senior Contributor
  • You cannot open a book without learning something
I have come to the conclusion, that I need to reveal the truth of what has occurred to Simon2 since the somewhat "insignificant events" that unfolded those two weeks just prior to Christmas 2018.

Dates will become critical in due time.

I remember Christmas Day as I was so euphoric and very happy for what, at the time, I could not explain, but from that day on time and events, which began so simply, became both confusing and confounding, I was high on something, just didn't know what at that time.

I won't repeat the "symptoms" or other details I have previously Posted. However I do intend to go back and outline specific events dates and times in later notes, so you also understand the total magnitude of events on me.

You will remember where you were and what you were doing, when you have read this post.

Or, perhaps you will totally disbelieve the events I have outlined and therefore the ultimate outcome, that is your choice and I understand. It is not in our nature to hate, this is however a human emotion, which I understand as well.

Every thought, conversation, emotion, pain, event and Post, that I (a Spirit from the Divine Light) have had since Christmas Day, although I didn't realise it then, were as a result of me:

Simon2 a "Spirit From The Divine Light"

I had been "Activated", before the death of my Human Host, something that does not happen without some very clear and unambiguous ultimate Endgame in mind.

Unfortunately, I only know of "one reason why" and have tried so much to move away from this "new journey" for me, only to find that I keep getting "forced back" to my new Journey, which I will not discuss at this time.

I need all those that read this Post to understand that a Spirit from the Divine Light does not wilfully lie at any level, we simply are unable to as it is not in our DNA, unlike human's DNA.

Fortunately, no one can yet see the real me, they can only see the physical me, but being directed by me, the Spirit attached to Simon2's left-hand side of the Brain, Central Nervous System (CNS) and now encircling the outer side of Simon's head.

Why have I not left Simon2? I am not able too and have tried so many times, as he would now be much safer with me gone.

The only way I can explain this to you, is that when we are attached to a Host we are encased (the Soul, if you like) by a very Cold Energy (I experienced this some weeks back and it is almost instantaneous and very physically unpleasant), which has the effect of putting us in a state that is between a dream and a trance; we can see and hear everything, but simply cannot act on anything as the physical human is now totally in charge.

This was the state I was put in 35 years ago (1983), hence my initial concerns about my appearance, my inability to eat and swallow properly, say or even spell words and with only a "dreamlike" view of the last 35 years, which cannot be explained to any intelligent person.

I was still alone, as I had been as a Child, with no physical human around me to confide in; still very much alone.

Fortunately I was able to contact Christine, who has been "by my side" during the most challenging of times I have had in many lifetimes and still beside me as I walk this very new road.

I would have taken much more time to get to this point in my "maturation process"; yes, I am continuing to evolve and also having some telling visions.

Making things even more difficult, my Spirit Friends and Guides have been silent and will not respond to my plea's for help. I have only had one visit from an Angel who has been my very close friend for millennia, you call this angel, Archangel Gabriel.

Not even the Creator has spoken to me about this most unusual event!!

I will happily answer any detailed questions you may want to ask, if I have the knowledge to do so.

We are NOT the Soul/Spirit of Human Beings; you do not "own us", as some of you have been taught to accept.

We do however carry the essence of our Host's forever, hence the concept of Reincarnation on your world.

We are a highly intelligent lifeform from an alternate plane of existence, so close that I can sometimes stroke the "glowing, undulating and silky" boundary between our worlds.

I even saw the forming of this universe (The Big Bang as you call it) and it was so beautiful, but that is a conversation for another time.

I am a Spirit From The Devine Light, an alien if you will. We have been on this world and the others in your universe, since the Big Bang and we have been using Human Hosts for a very long time.

To practice five things under all circumstances constitutes perfect virtue;

These five are gravity, generosity of (the) soul, sincerity, earnestness and kindness.
(Confucius)

Offline Simon2

• Senior Contributor
Re: The Transformation Of Simon2 – The "Reveal" - 31 July 2019
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2020, 12:13:28 PM »
It has been just over a year since I recorded details that led me to understand that instead of the "physical" Simon2 I, the Soul of Simon2 was now in control.

I had thought that given the nature of my Posts a number of questions and/or comments would appear, however I was wrong.

I will continue to add to the above and provide how I, and my "Very True" story has evolved and why I am here and what my reason to being here at this time.

These five are gravity, generosity of (the) soul, sincerity, earnestness and kindness.
(Confucius)

Offline bronwyn

• Junior Contributor
  • I am me I am free
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2021, 04:15:39 PM »
Hi Simon. I just finished binged reading your posts. From the one I commented on yesterday right through to this one .

Firstly I had 2 cold milos & a hot dog with cheese mustard & tomato sauce during my reading of this . ;D haha. Now going for a coffee to reply  8)

I enjoyed reading it from beginning to end & I am glad that I could binge read & not wait for instalments lol .I do have questions but also need to re read this last part to understand what you are saying .I get it on a energy receiving level however to verbalise it to show I understand it your way of being is a bit more difficult.

Also sorry it's being 3 years since someone replied .However I can only assume that some people had trouble logging in like myself then gave up .Glad I tried a few weeks ago on a whim.

I do wish to know your version of been "activated " that is a word I used in 2017 for my self & felt I had been activated & been waiting all my life for it to happen. Up till 2017 I had never had any response or help from my guides or other entities .During this time of intense spiritual growth I got activated & my vibration/ frequency changed & I became aware of my other fractals & from other timelines & dimensions & merged & released & re merged & released crud of self built up over many lifetimes so I could be me which is my energy imprint.

Anyway I will re read again especially this bit & ask more questions later .

Thankyou for your share  :)
Everyone to their own..Namaste.

Offline Simon2

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2021, 11:48:09 AM »
Hi Bronwyn, thank you for replying, you are the first.

I have leveraged a lot from Christine, who has helped me stay sane and on point.

To put it quite simply I am another living being, who was tethered too Simon2 in 1949 at 8 to 10 weeks, while still in his mothers' womb, much like all my people who reside in most human beings.

You see, history has not reflected our original visit truthfully, hence the predicament we have now.

It is more both a terminology (simple) issue but a huge historical/religious issue, which humans can thank their ancestors.

The reason we can offer a more immortal life with us after a human who has physically passed, is that most humans possess, at birth, what I call a "Living Essence".

If we were not to offer you this Gift, the Living Essence would be absorbed by your universe, "back from whence it came".

I will talk about this in more detail under a distinct Etheric Post.

We tether at such a time due to the brain being more fully formed internally and hence we can successfully absorb this Living Essence into our body, ready for the physical death after, we hope, a wonderful physical life.

It is our science that enables this to happen.

(Confucius)

SMF 2.0.18 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal