Author Topic: Bus Riding Ghost to Guildford Cemetery Guildford: WA  (Read 2265 times)

Offline KANACKI

• Senior Contributor
  • Kanacki ceisiwr o'r ateb
Bus Riding Ghost to Guildford Cemetery Guildford: WA
« on: May 31, 2019, 12:07:58 AM »
There has been strange stories going around claiming an old women dressed rather old fashioned in black has been seem on not one but two buses and disappointing near the  Guilford cemetery?

One women recalls wheb she was teenager going to school, mentions seeing old lady on the bus going down kalamunda road. I used to wag school a lot and catch the 300 or 302 down kalamunda road and head into the city. One time this old lady all in black gets on, sits near me, and just gives me an odd vibe. She ends up getting off at Guilford cemetery, which wasn't much in use then , and no one else was there. So I'm watching her and almost unsurprisingly by this point she disappeared right after she left the bus....

As you could imagine it left this young women rather startled....

Now you you might be forgiven in thinking that it might all just be an over active imagination?

But it appears to be others who have sighted this strange apparition?

to be continued....

Kanacki

Offline KANACKI

• Senior Contributor
Re: Bus Riding Ghost to Guildford Cemetery Guildford: WA
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2019, 01:20:37 AM »
Another story concerning this alleged spook. Ewan when he use to cache a bus to Tafe was a young man encountered the old lady on the bus several times. She looked so strange a lady in black clearly in Morning. He had not notice the first few times her saw her. As she just looked out the window sadly as nus traveled. He some times saw her follow a group of people onto the bus. It was only after seeing her few times the horror twigged she vanish without ever leaving the bus when the bus was near the cemetery.

To frustrated him more . One morning her was on the bus with friend and pointed this lady in black sitting opposite them. His friend look alarmed as astonished and said there is no one there. But he could see her. His friend was laughing saying stop pulling my leg. Then it triggered in his head no one else on the bus could see her that was why it was so strange no one was taking any notice of her?

Kanacki

Offline KANACKI

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2019, 12:38:29 PM »
Finally a women by the name a Laura Henkie. Who used to take the bus to commute to work. Said in her words below.....

I noticed her strange appearance seeing dressed in black. I just though she was goth? Even when she followed a group of passengers coming onto the bus she would flash a pass to driver who dis not even acknowledge her. In fact every on the bus seemed oblivious to her presence. The first times I saw her I thought she was just another normal passenger until she vanished. That got me scared and intrigued....

The next time I saw I resolved to talk to her....

Then one morning I saw her again I leaned over and tried to talk to her....the bus jolted to stop breaking my concentration and I was staring at an empty seat. One or two passengers was looking at me like if I was crazy women talking to no one..... I never tried that again and with a change in jobs I was no longer needed to  commute.  To be honest I was not disappointed as found the encounters with her unnerving...

A time slip, restless spirit or a delusion by several people who encounters her?

If anything the morning bus ride passed the Guildford cemetery is ride in the dark side.....

Kanacki

Offline Simon2

• Senior Contributor
  • You cannot open a book without learning something
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2019, 03:31:31 PM »
Ah KANACKI, I loved your last sentence of the Post.

First question, why is the photograph of a grave site included as you did not reference it?

I will however continue on regardless.

I am of the belief that there are very few Spirit's who inhabit cemetery's, but probably a few Spirits may indeed visit a cemetery if a loved one is buried there.

To help me though, I need to see the additional information you have one this Post please, KANACKI.   
To practice five things under all circumstances constitutes perfect virtue;

These five are gravity, generosity of (the) soul, sincerity, earnestness and kindness.
(Confucius)

Offline KANACKI

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2019, 08:51:25 PM »
My apologies I have led you astray a little. Why I did not elaborate on the picture of the headstone because the intention was just illustration purposes only as its from the cemetery in question.

It is an interesting point you make about few spirits haunting cemeteries? I can imagine they are grieving for others? But do they know they are dead?

Kanacki

Offline Simon2

• Senior Contributor
  • You cannot open a book without learning something
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2019, 12:43:12 PM »
KANACKI, I don't think that the Spirits visiting any cemetery that a loved-one is buried in realise they have died.

The reason where this applies in this case, is that the Spirit takes a "human approach" to visit a loved one, i.e., a Bus.
To practice five things under all circumstances constitutes perfect virtue;

These five are gravity, generosity of (the) soul, sincerity, earnestness and kindness.
(Confucius)

Offline KANACKI

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2020, 09:41:19 PM »
Hello Simon

Makes sense.

Kanacki

SMF 2.0.18 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal