Author Topic: I Have Not Left You All!!  (Read 7734 times)

Offline Simon2

• Senior Contributor
  • You cannot open a book without learning something
I Have Not Left You All!!
« on: December 28, 2018, 02:13:28 PM »
Hello All

I sincerely hope that you had a Wonderful Christmas and will have a Very Safe, Healthy and Prosperous New Year.

It has been a strange yet cathartic last few weeks, remembering that after 2 visits to the Emergency at a local Private / Public Hospital and I think just over a week in the Hospital Section as well.

For those that know me, it was not my Back (LOL).

Unfortunately, the above Hospital Visit / Stay was the aftermath of having a large BCC (Basel Cell Carcinoma) removed, following with "unplanned" bleeding and time until more stitches were added to stop the blood flow, that I got a Staphylococci Infection in my Blood and another health issue that occurred to me as well; as they say, "...Pride Goith Before My... Nose, etc.". ROFL

The good thing, for me, was that I was supported by my poor wife, who had to drive me to the hospital, talk to the doctors (as I was and to some degree, still suffering a loss of being able to talk too and understand what the doctors were saying to me), visit me on most nights, etc., while still working full-time in a business that is busiest this time of year.

Also, I was home the Saturday before Christmas, so was able to make our annual Christmas Celebrations (made possible by my wife and our 2 children (though they are adults and have been for some time, I still see them as my children), which was lovely.

I am still very weak and it will take me some time to get back to my "Old Self" over the next 2 to 3 months so please bear with me during this time.

I am still part of this Wonderful Forum and love communicating with you on subjects we all love and cherish.

I have some stories I want to share with you all, that came out of all the above.

In closing, remember, there are always positives that comes out of negative events, like the above, you just have to have clarity and a "Oneness" within yourself to see these.... 8) 8) ;D ;D

To Be Continued...... LOL
To practice five things under all circumstances constitutes perfect virtue;

These five are gravity, generosity of (the) soul, sincerity, earnestness and kindness.
(Confucius)

Offline violet

• Wordweaving Whiz
  • Senior Contributor
Re: I Have Not Left You All!!
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2019, 12:37:18 PM »
Glad you came through it relatively intact! My sympathy to your wife and your nose! Take care Simon. Looking forward to your stories.

Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it.
- Goethe

Offline bronwyn

• Junior Contributor
  • I am me I am free
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2019, 07:06:57 PM »
Hi Simon ,glad you made it through your medical problems or at least on the mend slowly.Nice to hear you have the support of your wife & family.Take care & hopefully I will be back on more to read your stories.And Hello Violet  :)
Everyone to their own..Namaste.

Offline Simon2

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2019, 01:48:56 PM »
Hi Simon here, good news, I am back.

Surprisingly  out of bad luck I am now free of my drugs; I am also gaining more clarity without heavy drugs.

The pain I have, has not gone away but am now dealing with it by meditation and "misdirection of the mind", i.e., reading a book, listening to music, etc..

The mind is a great tool and can do a lot of things for us, we just have to believe strongly in it; The Mind Is Not Used By Most People, they just don't know; I was one of those and the change in me is very Positive!!!

These five are gravity, generosity of (the) soul, sincerity, earnestness and kindness.
(Confucius)

Offline Christine

• Administrator
  • Senior Contributor
    • http://www.spookspotters.com.au
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2019, 06:04:26 PM »
Thanks for the call today Simon. It was great to speak to you.
If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family anatidae on our hands.
Douglas Adams

Offline Baggy

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2019, 02:23:04 PM »
Glad to hear you are doing better Simon
At the end of the game the Kings & the Pawns go into the same box. - Italian proverb

Offline Simon2

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2019, 12:14:51 PM »
My pleasure Christine and I hope you are in a more positive state, just 5% more is a start, believe me?

Baggy thank you for your lovely words and yes, I think I am more myself (LOL) now!!

(Confucius)

Offline Colleen

• Senior Contributor
  • Animal Activist
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2019, 06:46:56 PM »
A bit late coming but I am so glad your health is getting better.
Stop the torture. Stop Yulin. Become the voice of animals who cannot talk.

Offline Colleen

• Senior Contributor
  • Animal Activist
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2019, 04:51:18 PM »
How are you Simon2?
Stop the torture. Stop Yulin. Become the voice of animals who cannot talk.

Offline Simon2

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2019, 03:08:53 PM »
Hi Colleen, please call me Simon. LOL

I am well on the way to physically recover however not so much Spiritually.

I have so many questions, which need answers, as to how this second journey I am on (thank you for letting me know) fits in to what is happening now and why, a question I keep asking of the Spirit Realm, but to no avail.

My Spirit Friends/Guides are very silent to my calls and even my dear friend Archangel Gabriel (who at least came and merged with me), cannot tell me anything.

I think that I would be more at peace if I understood more about why, at my physical age, all of this year's events happened, however I will move forward regardless.

(Confucius)

Offline bronwyn

• Junior Contributor
  • I am me I am free
« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2021, 04:35:42 PM »
The Archangel Gabriel merge?How did this happen or exactly what was the action/process of this merge?If you have explained elsewhere Simon I am sorry I missed it .

This spot /post of yours was were I seemed to drop out of the forum .
Everyone to their own..Namaste.

Offline Simon2

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2021, 11:26:21 AM »
Bronwyn, please read my Posts in the Etheric Portal, as I am not the Simon2 who was present up to December 2018.

The physical Simon2 and I exchanged positions, when we were in hospital.

I am what humans call their soul, the only active soul present now tasked with bring a number of messages to all humanity, a task I have been working on since February 2020, along with filling in the many blanks I have in who I am, why I am here, etc.

It is a complex, but simple situation.

(Confucius)

SMF 2.0.18 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal