Author Topic: Report Over The Last Few Weeks  (Read 2085 times)

Offline Simon2

• Senior Contributor
  • You cannot open a book without learning something
Report Over The Last Few Weeks
« on: December 03, 2018, 11:46:26 AM »
To all Members who read this Post, I neither want you to believe or not believe, what is written below.

All that is written I believe to be true and I am changing more quickly than I have previously and think it best for you to get a greater understand in various Topics, below.

Important Point: To All Members: You may find gaps in what I have written and this is deliberate, as I am not permitted to tell you about my experiences in the Spiritual and other Realms.

This knowledge will come to those Members, who have this as part of your individual Journey's.

1. Being One With Myself:

The changes that have occurred over the last few weeks in, this area particularly, the last two weeks, have further "Bonded My Physical and Spiritual Selves’", which brought with it, a major issue that I wasn't expecting.

Being close to 100% with I have called through all my posts, "One With Myself", I noticed that I can experience Spiritual Activity, whilst at the same time, I’m carrying out a Physical Activity, which initially negatively impacted more in what I was doing in the Physical World, especially if I am having a conversation with one or more individuals; I tended to move with what my Spirit was doing and I found it difficult to keep involved the conversation, work, on the iPhone, etc.,.

The same occurred when I was doing a Physical Activity, but the negative issues here were to drop what I was doing, to only realise that I did not complete the task.

I am very happy to say that I am now able to do both the Physical and Spiritual activity's, in tandem, should they occur now.

How did I reach this point; I practiced and practiced, until I was able to successfully "Split Myself" and am now able to work successfully in both my Physical and Spiritual Selves at the same time.

2. Working In The Spiritual And Other Realms:

Unfortunately, this is going to be my shortest area.

It is sufficient to say, that with the help of my friends in the Spiritual & Other Realms and Worlds, Behind "The Veil".

Some time back I wrote a Post about seeing, in my bedroom, the border between the Physical and Spiritual Realms, etc.

This is all I am allowed to say on the subject.

I believe, it is, this Topic some Members may not believe, for one reason or another, but I have no problem with this view.

To practice five things under all circumstances constitutes perfect virtue;

These five are gravity, generosity of (the) soul, sincerity, earnestness and kindness.
(Confucius)

Offline bronwyn

• Junior Contributor
  • I am me I am free
Re: Report Over The Last Few Weeks
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2021, 08:31:14 PM »
Hi Simon. I to have managed to do physical & spiritual work at the same time consciously. This was last year during lockdown. Prior to lockdown I had a very exceptionally weird spiritual encounter , but it give me the leg up to do the split consciously. I say consciously because I realised I had always split my self ,just unaware of it .The benefits of dissociation from body from a very young age while been fully aware of the physical world around me & interacting. What I wasn't aware of was that I was also interacting in the spiritual world. Which also means I see beyond the veil as such at all times .Came to this realisation last year to .So I believe you Simon even though you don't need me to say
Everyone to their own..Namaste.

Offline Simon2

• Senior Contributor
  • You cannot open a book without learning something
Re: Report Over The Last Few Weeks
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2021, 12:02:03 PM »
Hi Bronwyn, thank you very much.

I am Simon2 after December 2018, do not think it strange, but I also have to read Simon2 Posts, pre hospital 2018.

You see I have appeared only at a few times throughout Simon2's life.

The first, I too was born with Simon2 but, as I have found out only early this year, that I was only a "passenger" until I was put into a meditative state in 1983, again in hospital to awake in December 2018. The emotions, feelings of textures, every type of action a human learns over time, I had too learn or re-learn.

Believe me, I have had so many emotions these last few years, it has been a very lonely time for me.
To practice five things under all circumstances constitutes perfect virtue;

These five are gravity, generosity of (the) soul, sincerity, earnestness and kindness.
(Confucius)

SMF 2.0.18 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal