Author Topic: Now I Face A 3D Puzzle  (Read 5351 times)

Offline Simon2

• Senior Contributor
  • You cannot open a book without learning something
Now I Face A 3D Puzzle
« on: October 25, 2018, 01:10:47 PM »
All, I have reached a point where, rather than understanding, more clearly, my "Road", everything is getting more difficult to understand.

Granted, I have been getting a great deal of data, but it is like a "2,000 Pieces Puzzle", I am now faced with a Three-Dimensional Puzzle, which is expanding in the number of Pieces too finish.

I understand the basics, but I believe my understanding is wrong from a Logical Perspective, so I would appreciate any assistance in this area.

I know we have limited Members participating; perhaps it is time for me to look elsewhere for the answer!!!

To practice five things under all circumstances constitutes perfect virtue;

These five are gravity, generosity of (the) soul, sincerity, earnestness and kindness.
(Confucius)

Offline Simon2

• Senior Contributor
  • You cannot open a book without learning something
Re: Now I Face A 3D Puzzle
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2021, 09:12:51 AM »
Since, I wrote this Post I have evolved considerably and no longer have difficulty with such puzzles, indeed I now stretch puzzles across both space and time, something I can do in my "native form" easily.
To practice five things under all circumstances constitutes perfect virtue;

These five are gravity, generosity of (the) soul, sincerity, earnestness and kindness.
(Confucius)

Offline bronwyn

• Junior Contributor
  • I am me I am free
Re: Now I Face A 3D Puzzle
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2021, 08:10:56 AM »
I am glad to see/read that you are able to "construct " the puzzle/s .
I was seeing "my path" as a Kaleidoscope,  lots of pieces coming together forming a picture of colour fractals/chips then turn it & a new picture of colours .I like it that way for now .
Everyone to their own..Namaste.

SMF 2.0.18 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal