Author Topic: Increase In Evil And Consequent Negative Energy  (Read 63 times)

Offline Simon2

• Senior Contributor
  • You cannot open a book without learning something
Increase In Evil And Consequent Negative Energy
« on: October 02, 2018, 11:09:10 AM »
I was exchanging Messages with Christine and hoping I could get Christine's opinion on events that were currently occurring within myself in both the Physical and Spiritual World, when Christine mentioned in a message dated, Sunday the 23 September 2018:

One of Christine's "Masters" (during a Four-Hour Session), mentioned that Evil was currently winning and therefore there was a large consequent increase in Negative Energy.

Christine also mentioned that "Light Workers were being activated and awakened to help bring back the balance between Positive and Negative Energy.

I mentioned to Christine that the timing was aligned to the awakening of Cathar Perfects as part of the "Team", along with other Spiritual "Groups" to fight the growing Evil/Negative Energy.

I mentioned some time back that there was an" Anonymous Saying", that Cathar Perfects would awaken in 700 Years (from the 13th / 14th Century), to help fight the rise in Evil and the consequent increase in Negative Energy.

There are other Spiritual Groups which also observe the balance between Good and Evil and the consequent change between Positive/Negative Energy, so it would be great if you could let the Members of the Forum know if your Group(s) have noticed the above and the action(s) your Group are planning to take.
To practice five things under all circumstances constitutes perfect virtue;

These five are gravity, generosity of (the) soul, sincerity, earnestness and kindness.
(Confucius)

Offline Simon2

• Senior Contributor
  • You cannot open a book without learning something
Re: Increase In Evil And Consequent Negative Energy
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2018, 03:37:18 PM »
A Message To All:

Since discussing the issue of the "Ever Increasing Spiritual and Physical Evil" with Christine and myself from approximately 23 September 2018, I have also felt, on a "Micro / Individual-Level" World-Wide, normally very Positive people have now become very negative due to changes in "Safety Concerns" brought about by gangs in the Streets, on Railways, Shopping Centres, House Invasions, etc., in "First-World" Countries and an increase in Terrorism, Lack Of Food, No Permanent and Safe Housing, Terrorists also increasing in Deaths of Children at both Junior and Senior School Levels.

Corrupt Governments also Sell Donations of Food, Water, etc., meant for their people and "Transferring the Money Received in Off-Shore Bank Accounts, Under False Names".

Sometimes, to limit the amount of scrutiny by the Various World-Wide Organisations, the above Governments May Charge an Importation Fee, Handling Fee etc.

The results, on both a local and overseas level, is that this adds to the Increase of Evil on both an Individual and Country Level via both a Spiritual and Physical Level.

Previously the above Individuals, who would be Positive in both their Spiritual and Physical Selves are now adding to the Negative Energy.

There is a need therefore, for those individuals that have the ability to either Individually and / or at Group Level start (or continue) to Increase the level of Positive Energy they produce with both their Spiritual and / or Physical Levels.

To practice five things under all circumstances constitutes perfect virtue;

These five are gravity, generosity of (the) soul, sincerity, earnestness and kindness.
(Confucius)

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines | Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal