Author Topic: A Full Bodied Spirit/Demon  (Read 2197 times)

Offline Simon2

• Senior Contributor
  • You cannot open a book without learning something
A Full Bodied Spirit/Demon
« on: September 13, 2018, 03:32:12 PM »
Given all the Spiritual things that are giving me hints, helping me on my Journey, this seems to be occurring, sometimes on a 24-Hour basis.

I have been pondering whether to share with all the Members Of The Forum, an incident that occurred on Tuesday (11 September) at just past 12:30PM on my way to the shops.

It is usual practice to say "good morning or afternoon" and sometimes comment about the weather.

I was about 75 Metres in front of an elderly neighbour going to the shops with her daughter, who always helped her mother; when I saw an elderly lady coming towards me.

There was nothing different about her (either late 70's or early 80's) and was carrying a small bag of groceries.

As I neared her I said "good afternoon, lovely weather too", but the response I got just set me back.

The elderly lady just "Cackled" back and had a very "evil" twisted sort of smile as if she knew me. Then my spirit said no spirit/soul could be found in the elderly lady, something you would normally find, if she were a "Physical Person".

As soon as she passed me I counted to 2 and turned my head backwards, however all I could see was our elderly neighbour and her daughter, but no sighting of the elderly lady who just past me, she had just vanished.

At first, I was not going to Post this, however there was something quite familiar about the Cackling and the evil twisted sort of smile.

I meditated over the next two nights (Tuesday and Wednesday), when it came to me; This "Lady" was in fact a "Male" Demon that tormented me, with the same nightmare, which went on every night for two years before I was woken up at age 11 and was given tools that I needed so that no one would "see me". In short, I was and still am being helped to ward off negative Spirits, Demons, etc.

The Demon I saw this week was an old but harmless one that comes up occasionally.

Although I am protected by two of my Spirit Guides, I still practice every night from Demons, Shadow People, Demons, etc.
To practice five things under all circumstances constitutes perfect virtue;

These five are gravity, generosity of (the) soul, sincerity, earnestness and kindness.
(Confucius)

Offline violet

• Wordweaving Whiz
  • Senior Contributor
Re: A Full Bodied Spirit/Demon
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2018, 09:33:33 PM »
I’m glad your eleven-year-old self received some help, Simon.

What a vivid visual of the cackling ‘woman’. The things the Sight reveals! It’s unnerving being one of the people who wouldn’t have seen her or if we did, wouldn’t have known what she was.

Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it.
- Goethe

Offline Simon2

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2018, 10:41:33 AM »
Quite true Violet, but usually people without the necessary Paranormal skills would not "normally" see Spirits, Demons, etc.

They would, however, see "the result" of any actions that these Spirits, Demons, etc., make, e.g., throw Crockery, Tools, etc.

The other thing that struck me, post-event, that this was only the second time I have seen a fully vision of a Spirit, except this last sighting was, if she just past me, without saying anything, even I would not think she was a Paranormal Spirit or Demon.

But this one always wants to trick me and therefore tried to see if I could see him (her) and when I did see her, did the "usual Cackle", to let me know who it was.

Thank you for your feedback Violet, which I really appreciate.

Hope all is well with you and your family.

These five are gravity, generosity of (the) soul, sincerity, earnestness and kindness.
(Confucius)

Offline Simon2

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2018, 02:50:12 PM »
Violet, my apologies regarding the shortened response to your Post, which I just realised on my second reading, but there is one group of children (even some adults) who, for whatever reason, only saw Demons, Evil Spirits, Negative Energy, etc., and the child was a mess when these Evil Entities would come to her, usually when they were asleep, low energy levels, etc.

I tried to help the child by teaching how to use Crystals, Stones, etc., along with setting up Protection every night.

But this was not what the solution the child needed as the whole idea of the Paranormal did not sit well, so they did, what a lot of other children did, simply by "forgotten this part of the connection from the Spirit and the Mind" and over time the connection between the Spiritual and Physical disappeared.

I have seen this method used both by the Person who felt they were "afflicted by only seeing Evil Entities or by the child’s parents, who may have been either very religious and / or felt those who practiced the Paranormal were "crazy, needed to see a psychiatrist, etc.

(Confucius)

Offline violet

• Wordweaving Whiz
  • Senior Contributor
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2018, 08:35:23 PM »
Very interesting, Simon. Thanks!

How unfortunate to see only evil entities when there are many others. I wonder where this limitation on Sight originates? How unfortunate also to sever the ability to perceive beyond the physical. I have a relative who thought she had psychic abilities (not sure whether she did) and said she was told in a spiritual reading to block them by expressing to her guides (?) / the universe that she wasn’t ready or did not want to have these experiences.

I did enjoy reading in more detail about seeing demons.

Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it.
- Goethe

Offline Simon2

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2018, 10:15:55 AM »
Thank you very much Violet.

When I first found out that I could not see Spirits, I was initially upset, but my Head Spirit Guide ("Simon The Cathar"), said it was deliberate so that no Evil Spirit, Demon, could trick me by pretending to be a Positive Spirit, or Spirit I knew.

I think, as part of my Journey, I am seeing the odd Spirit and/or Demon, etc.

I have only seen very few Spirits/Demons, etc., which started recently.

(Confucius)

SMF 2.0.18 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal