Author Topic: learning Two Languages  (Read 1221 times)

Offline Simon2

• Senior Contributor
  • You cannot open a book without learning something
learning Two Languages
« on: September 10, 2018, 11:12:00 AM »
Most may think that I have "Lost My Marbles", but the following is now occurring:

As most of you know, I have been able to access the Spiritual Realm’s over the last few years, but more constantly, over the last few months and therefore have had to understand the language of the Spiritual Realms, which is communicated at a different, unique level, like all other aspects emanating from the Spiritual Realm.

I am really happy as this brings me much more closely to the various Spiritual Realms.

The only problem is that this communication from the Spiritual Realm occurs sometimes when I am talking to people either in person or over the Mobile Phone.

I think I am now more able to cope with both languages using the, "Being One With Myself", ability (why didn’t I think about this earlier LOL).

I am now using my Spirit for taking any communication(s) from the Spiritual Realm (only) if I am already occupied talking to people in in the Physical Realm, otherwise I take the call.
To practice five things under all circumstances constitutes perfect virtue;

These five are gravity, generosity of (the) soul, sincerity, earnestness and kindness.
(Confucius)

SMF 2.0.18 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal