Author Topic: An Amazing Event Occurred Last Tuesday Night  (Read 1690 times)

Offline Simon2

• Senior Contributor
  • You cannot open a book without learning something
An Amazing Event Occurred Last Tuesday Night
« on: August 09, 2018, 11:25:47 AM »
Sometimes the best of events are the ones you least expect.

Last Tuesday night (07 August 2018) at about 9:30PM, I was going to bed; the room was dark, which I love, no noise or movement either, an excellent night for meditating, I thought to myself.

But getting into bed, the room started to brighten, not a little light, the whole room.

The light looked like the colour, I remembered from a previous death; It was my death as a Cathar after days and nights of torture on the rack.

But, a Spirit Friend assured me I was not going to die.

The date, time and way of the death of this physical body, when my Spirit will finally be released, has not changed, from the details I was told on my 50th Birthday, will not change.

I was being shown that the boundary between the Physical and Spiritual World’s is everywhere, even in my bedroom.

The light was most beautiful, colourful and "sparkling"; I felt so at ease.

I could see outlines of my room and even my arms and hands as it swirled around me.

This even lasted quite a while, about 90 Seconds I think, but I was so caught up with what I was seeing, as well as really enjoying it so much, time was irrelevant.

When it stopped I went to bed and had a wonderful night, with little or no change.

It should be noted that I checked for light coming from the outside, but no, this was a special “gift”, thanking me for the work I have been doing in relation to relearning my Paranormal knowledge, as well as my love for this World and all life-forms that live within and on the World.

To practice five things under all circumstances constitutes perfect virtue;

These five are gravity, generosity of (the) soul, sincerity, earnestness and kindness.
(Confucius)

Offline KANACKI

• Senior Contributor
  • Kanacki ceisiwr o'r ateb
Re: An Amazing Event Occurred Last Tuesday Night
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2018, 12:46:17 PM »
Hello Simon

You must be blessed. What a magical experience to encounter.

The closest I came to that sort of experience was my eyes visual cortex flickering and seeing stars in my peripheral vision. My sleep is always terrible I  cannot switch off so easy. Unless I work myself into exhaustion.

Kanacki

Offline Simon2

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2018, 11:27:24 AM »
Hi KANACKI, I used to be like you, when I worked; always found it difficult going to sleep as my mind was focussed on work.

You need to try and relax, via meditating, then eventually you should be able to relax more easily.

Also, you have had one experience; I would certainly recommend reading various Paranormal subjects, along with starting to read about and use, Crystals, Rocks, etc., as this will definitely help you "Learn" more about the Paranormal.

These five are gravity, generosity of (the) soul, sincerity, earnestness and kindness.
(Confucius)

Offline violet

• Wordweaving Whiz
  • Senior Contributor
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2018, 08:04:04 PM »
How moving, Simon. I’m glad you feel in touch with your love for this world. I love it too.

It must be confronting in some ways and reassuring in others, to know when your body will die.

Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it.
- Goethe

Offline Simon2

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2018, 05:59:28 PM »
It will probably sound strange Violet, but I have never worried about knowing when I will passover to the Spiritual Realm and, once again, leaving this Physical World.

I know I will miss my family and friends, but I certainly have a lot of friends in the Spiritual Realm.

(Confucius)

SMF 2.0.18 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal