Author Topic: Another Step Forward  (Read 2471 times)

Offline Simon2

• Senior Contributor
  • You cannot open a book without learning something
Another Step Forward
« on: August 20, 2018, 11:38:08 AM »
To all, who may read this Post in the future, what I am about to describe is not "Deja Vu".

The weekend, was like most, was quiet as usual, so it gave me some time to read a wonderful book on Woodstock and an unauthorised Biography on Steve Jobs.

I also watched The Avengers: Infinity War in 3D; I had already watched it in 2D at the Cinema, but the 3D was excellent.

Then, yesterday at 12:44PM, I received a message from my older sister, saying that her girlfriend's granddaughter, who was in her late 20's, had been fighting Cancer for some Six Months however she had very little time to live as the Cancer was now progressing faster, so the trip they both were going overseas had to be cancelled as her friend needed to comfort her daughter until she passed.

We exchanged a couple of messages.

Then my sister rang; it was shortly after we were talking that I felt a great rising of my spirit took over and I had to keep talking to my sister, I felt and saw through my spirit all the deaths at that time around the world.

As you can appreciate, it was extremely difficult talking with my sister, while all the above was happening, but we continued talking for a few more minutes and I was able to cut the conversation so that I could concentrate on what I was experiencing.

Even now I am having the same feeling and vision through my Spirit.

What caused this; I believe that in the conversation, there must have been a word or number or a few words, which set of this Event.

My journey, has now taken a very large spiritual move and I think, due to this, I am finding I think more in Spiritual Terms, rather than in Physical World Terms, leading to communication issues, when I talk with others, I need to be careful, otherwise difficulties can and have occurred.
To practice five things under all circumstances constitutes perfect virtue;

These five are gravity, generosity of (the) soul, sincerity, earnestness and kindness.
(Confucius)

Offline Christine

• Administrator
  • Senior Contributor
    • http://www.spookspotters.com.au
Re: Another Step Forward
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2018, 04:49:53 PM »
Wow, So how did you experience it Simon? Was it visual?
If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family anatidae on our hands.
Douglas Adams

Offline Simon2

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2018, 02:54:57 PM »
Christine, I was talking with my sister on my Mobile and suddenly I felt a very deep rush internally, similar to my Paramatta experience, brought on (more like "activated", I think by a word my sister said) and seeing, via my "third eye" or some other internal method (my "Spirit") what I can only describe as a world-wide vision of spirits of people who had just died moving into the Spiritual Realm.

I think it may be worthwhile if you read my second last Post, where I saw the boundary(ies) of the Spiritual Realm.

Given that I am now "One With My Spirit" and have been, since mid-January 2018, I have had a number of experiences, which are Posted, but last Sunday was the biggest experience to date.

Unfortunately, I am still seeing what I have described above.

I think there are more of these types of experiences to come on future dates.

In conclusion, I am moving towards the boundary of the Spiritual Realm. I have been feeling this since mid-January 2018.

Quite an exciting period I am having this year.

These five are gravity, generosity of (the) soul, sincerity, earnestness and kindness.
(Confucius)

Offline Simon2

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2018, 12:10:23 PM »
It has not been a long time in the Physical Realm, but a Longer Time in the Spiritual Realm and it is quite difficult dealing with both the Verbal and Time differences, but I keep concentrating on both and am learning very quickly in dealing with both, although having one-on-one discussions can be quite funny occasionally.

Don't want people in the Physical World to think I am "going crazy". ROFL

(Confucius)

Offline Simon2

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2018, 08:46:51 AM »
To all Members of the Forum, my Spiritual Life continues to be very interesting and I believe I will have more "messages", which will "activate" more Spiritual, Skills / Messages, providing ways of fighting this fast growing, Evil / Negative Energy.

It can no longer be denied as the evidence grows quite quickly during 2018 and needs to awaken Lightworkers, Cather Perfects and other Spiritual Groups that have the skills to bring forth large amounts of Positive Energy.

(Confucius)

SMF 2.0.18 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal