Author Topic: Am I Still Thinking Clearly??  (Read 1311 times)

Offline Simon2

• Senior Contributor
  • You cannot open a book without learning something
Am I Still Thinking Clearly??
« on: June 13, 2018, 10:58:20 AM »
I have spent the last four days and some nights analysing my thought processes as, once again, I have started to hear more male and female voices that I believe are "new" Spirits and or Angels" calling out too me or just saying hello.

My wife is getting sick of me calling to her and asking if she called to me/said something, hence she says that "I am losing it" (LOL)?

I also believe that I am working more at night via my Spirit as I wake up very tired, but the trouble is I do not remember what my Spirit is doing, except sometimes one or more of my Paranormal areas strangely is stronger and or I find I have a new Paranormal Skill.

I am also distancing myself from the humans but am becoming closer to the Earth, both nature and all other species.

I also still hear human voices from across the Earth, but on a more regular basis.

The focal point relating to my Past Lives, is as a "Cathar" as it has been acknowledged as the right Path in my Journey.

My "Living As One" continues to the extent that it acts itself, without me having to "correct any variations" and it is still the best thing that I have achieved as it provides openings to other Portals.

For the first time I have started to encounter "Negative Spirits", but I seem to be able to deal with them without thinking, i.e., "Auto-Action".

Although, the number of Negative Spirits, remains low due to the intervention of the Spiritual Friends.

I hope the above makes sense to those who read this Post.

To practice five things under all circumstances constitutes perfect virtue;

These five are gravity, generosity of (the) soul, sincerity, earnestness and kindness.
(Confucius)

Offline violet

• Wordweaving Whiz
  • Senior Contributor
Re: Am I Still Thinking Clearly??
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2018, 08:52:45 PM »
Take care of yourself, Simon. Whether you feel human or not, you only have a human body.

The advice I get reading your post, is to ground yourself.

You have friends here who care about you.

Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it.
- Goethe

Offline Simon2

• Senior Contributor
  • You cannot open a book without learning something
Re: Am I Still Thinking Clearly??
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2018, 11:51:29 AM »
I appreciate your input Violet and yes, I know I have many friends on the Forum.

It is difficult to talk specifically about the work we are doing, as is a major part of my Journey and impacts a couple of other spiritual areas, however I am well protected and looked after.

Living "As One" was the best thing I have been able to accomplish and I am in a wonderful space and it was also necessary for the work I am doing in conjunction with spirits and sometimes angels.

A couple of weeks ago, I realised that I no longer had to check every day to ensure I was still Living "As One", however it is now automatic.

It is something I would recommend too Members, if they are not already Living "As One".
To practice five things under all circumstances constitutes perfect virtue;

These five are gravity, generosity of (the) soul, sincerity, earnestness and kindness.
(Confucius)

SMF 2.0.18 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal