Author Topic: The Tarcutta Poltergeist: Tarcutta NSW  (Read 7708 times)

Offline KANACKI

• Senior Contributor
  • Kanacki ceisiwr o'r ateb
Re: The Tarcutta Poltergeist: Tarcutta NSW
« Reply #15 on: July 18, 2018, 01:12:11 PM »
Good morning Simon

How Ironic I grew up around dairy farms in district. But never physically worked in milking shed. Hats off to all the dairy farmers milking morning and evening.

I am not familiar with the process of milking machinery. However been told the new computerized system of milking for large modern dairy farms is all computerized gates and feeders. the cows are micro chipped and they come in when they feel ready and milk themselves as their being milking the chip reader will supply grain mixed to suit their individual dietary needs. The system apparently increase milk yield by 25%

Yet I imagine the 1950's technology more mechanical that was most likely transition from hand milking?

Hopefully some one can correct me on my assumption?

Kanacki

Offline deka

• Contributor
« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2018, 09:06:10 PM »
Hello Deka

Sounds you have working knowledge of a dairy? I am not sure exactly what a plate cooler and pulsator is?

Kanacki
Yeah dairy farmer here. Milk passes through the plate cooler to drop its temperature before it lands in the vat. It takes the stress off the vat having to do a lot of the cooling work, plus the quicker the milk cools the better bug-wise. And the pulsator attaches to the vacuum pump and regulates the pulsing/squeezing action inside the cups. Which is why it sounded odd to have plates on a pulsator. But when I googled another article said it was the pulsator...  We’ve got an old one in the loft from around the same era but there’s no plates on it. But like most things, different types/configurations I guess.
Still a lot of low-tech dairies out here. The robotic dairies where cows come in by themselves to be milked are still few and far between, and very, very expensive to set up. We know someone who has a robotic system with just 3 machines, and still have to have a regular dairy as well.

And thanks Simon2. I’ve always enjoyed KANACKI’s stories!

Offline KANACKI

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2018, 12:20:39 PM »
Hello deka

Thanks for the heads up.

Thank you for the insight into how the milking process works. maybe the culprit in the Tarcutta case was pulsator. Perhaps it was dial setting that controls the strength of pulsation, that through vibration became progressively over time stronger and stronger forces objects to fly off the machine?

In my area I only know of two robotic Daries. One run by two brothers. One of them I went to school with many years ago. They have prime land deep soils plenty of grass and water. However the state government wants to put a by pass through the middle of their land cutting their farm in half. However the agreement was that their would be tunnel under freeway connecting both sides of the farm. They reluctantly agreed. Now the state government has gone back on their promise and going to leave them with farm in two half's and totally unworkable proposition. They just spent a fortune upgrading the farm with robotic dairy. Now they have come up with money to fight the NSW Government.

Little do people know there are members in state government have been negotiating deals for kickbacks with developers. Developers wanted their land for a housing estate. However the brothers family has been on that farm 140 odd years. Now all of a sudden the government as agreed refused to put a tunnel for cows to pass under the freeway?

It stinks. And the stink goes all the way the NSW parliament house.

Kanacki

Offline Simon2

• Senior Contributor
  • You cannot open a book without learning something
« Reply #18 on: July 26, 2018, 11:19:03 AM »
Maybe the State Government is the Poltergeist. ROFL

I still believe that my Second reason is closer to the truth:

"2. The shed is above the occasional crossing of two earth Ley-Lines, which creates a reverse magnetic force, repelling metal objects of a small size and in the same direction."

Poltergeists, exist for a reason, which is generally found in their last relationship, whether it be an unrequited love, or other reason known only to the Spirit.

Definition of a Poltergeist:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poltergeist

"In folklore and parapsychology, a poltergeist (/ˈpoʊltərˌɡaɪst/; German for "noisy ghost" or "noisy spirit") is a type of ghost or spirit that is responsible for physical disturbances, such as loud noises and objects being moved or destroyed. They are purportedly capable of pinching, biting, hitting, and tripping people. Most accounts of poltergeists describe the movement or levitation of objects such as furniture and cutlery, or noises such as knocking on doors.

They have traditionally been described as troublesome spirits who haunt a particular person instead of a specific location. Such alleged poltergeist manifestations have been reported in many cultures and countries including the United States, India‚ Japan, Brazil, Australia, and most European nations. Early accounts date back to the 1st century."
To practice five things under all circumstances constitutes perfect virtue;

These five are gravity, generosity of (the) soul, sincerity, earnestness and kindness.
(Confucius)

Offline KANACKI

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #19 on: August 01, 2018, 04:13:00 PM »
Hello Simon

Thanks for the link. There seems a long history of Poltergeist activity  going back through many cultures.

Kanacki

Offline Simon2

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #20 on: August 04, 2018, 10:30:10 AM »
My pleasure KANACKI.

Deka, appreciated your description of Modern Milking process, can understand why the initial costs are very high, so you would need a quick return to go from a negative cash flow to a positive one. Are you able to provide an estimate of the number of years until positive cash flow returns?

Given the cost, I can imagine there would be a mix of old and new milking processes.

KANACKI, sounds like a "little cash" changed hands to go from an underground Roadway to land Roadway, cutting the farm in two; I can imagine this would be utterly frustrating and if your friends wanted to sell a section of the land, which has been cut-off (can imagine this would be the smaller section), they would not get the "True Value", of the land together with lost profit.

These five are gravity, generosity of (the) soul, sincerity, earnestness and kindness.
(Confucius)

Offline KANACKI

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #21 on: August 06, 2018, 08:55:37 PM »
Hello Simon it appears these days  NSW is for sale by fair means or foul.

Kanacki

Offline Simon2

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #22 on: August 07, 2018, 01:56:45 PM »
KANACKI, unless our Social Norms change, there will still be a "Cash Economy", Greed, Bullying, Killing in the name of a non-existent God.

The current number is difficult but could be over 150, with ought doing a detailed study in Asia as there are many more.

This also excludes Cults and "Born Again" religions.

(Confucius)

Offline KANACKI

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #23 on: August 23, 2018, 11:57:09 AM »
Hello Simon

In a way its a sad testament on vacuum in peoples lives wanting to believe that there is a bigger purpose in life? And that holy of hollies that there is some one some thing tending the light at the end of the tunnel.

Kanacki

Offline Simon2

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #24 on: August 28, 2018, 05:48:30 PM »
KANACKI, it was always the concept that the Human (Alpha Race) Beings on this World would help grow and develop the Earth and the other creatures both in the sea, on & below the Earth and the various Birds that fly the world.

At the same time, growing themselves, but, unfortunately, the reverse has occurred.

Money given to countries as gifts to help the starving people have homes, food and education, however this money is put in off-shore banks and food, clothing, etc., given for use by the people, is sold to, once-again, feather the Politician(s) Nest(s).

I hope things change as I grow weary seeing the Spirits of the Children dying, due to lack of food, or killed by terrorists.

There is, from my perspective, time is running out for the large numbers of "Good" Humans to take over the running of this Earth as it should be run.

Fortunately, I do not make decisions on this Physical World or, I believe, on the Spiritual World.

(Confucius)

Offline KANACKI

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #25 on: November 09, 2018, 10:54:21 AM »
Hello Simon

This story has been repeating over and over across the centuries nothings changed except the technology. Our instincts are still stuck in days of hunters and gathers.

All men are hunters weather we like it or not? in effect killers. Women instinct is gather a nurture as they have have children.

Which technology today has made us in essence fat and lazy, our ancestors did not have run on artificial treadmill everyday for exercise because be exercise living hunting and gathering for food every day of there lives. Time had no meaning. Until we began to grow crops.

So we have evolved with killer instincts. If it was not for those killer instincts we would not have the brain capacity to think plan learn to hunt to eat meat. Humans would still be eating grass and 3 or 4 stomach and look very different than we are today.

It because of this and penchant to fight for available resources our killer instinct has weather we like it or not has made us who were are today. So there will never be a perfect world with equality some one some where will always be a victim. There will away be good and evil in this world as one cannot exist without the other. If we look at nature animals are the same. Some times even animals can show empathy yet they themselves can also show the killer instinct also. As they are still hunters and gatherers.

An example of this was a bird attacked the another different birds nest chicks killing them all. Not to eat but to kill over competition over the food resources for their hatch-lings.

Us humans in raw state are no better. But as we become masters of environment. Lets face it we are. Our hunting and gathering is at the super market these days. Tend to forget these things because we ourselves have been detached from hunting.

For example how many here reading this has personally grabbed live chicken killed it plucked it (you radiate sunshine and light)ed etc... Or how many grabbed a sheep or pig cuts its throat bleed it skinned it, cut it up before cooking it.

Not many these days... Yet the instinct are there in all of us like it or not good and evil.

And so in politician leaders in our world are in effect predominately driven by strong hunter and gatherers instincts. When the harmony has been upset ie the balance has been upset and more bad is being done than more good.

The humans world my friend after visiting and working in many countries all over the world regardless of technology in by in large a hunter and gatherer world. ie dog eat dog world. There will always be some one exploiting someone. Even in Australia its happening on daily bases. workers getting exploited on 457 visas. Some is getting cheap labour to make big profits at the expensive of others. yet for most of us cocooned our artificial lives we worry about some impending doom to drag us out of our comfort zone.

Our perception is based on what see on the internet, tv and media. But how much is over blown or as they say fake news intended to manipulate the masses through manipulated propaganda.

Creating worry is profitable business. Gobal warning, health etc...Selling arms to countries will only buy if there is anxiety. So for the me the world has always been the same nothing has ever changed and ever will.

Only our perceptions.

Kanacki

Offline Simon2

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #26 on: November 13, 2018, 09:41:52 AM »
Words of wisdom KANACKI.

On this world there is and will always be, the "Tension Between Good and Evil" and at the moment there is a greater degree of Evil than there is Good.

The fight to maintain the balance continues now and in the future; this is one reason that I do not want to come back, but I have to go where I am sent.

(Confucius)

Offline KANACKI

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #27 on: November 14, 2018, 11:32:46 PM »
Hello Simon

I think there is good and evil in all of us. Our lives are an eternal struggle between light and darkness.

Kanacki

Offline Simon2

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #28 on: November 22, 2018, 09:03:18 AM »
Very True KANACKI,

No doubt, if I could find more of my Past Lives, at least one may be a Dark Person.

No one is perfect in all their lives, we live, no matter how much we would like to believe otherwise.

(Confucius)

Offline KANACKI

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #29 on: November 25, 2018, 10:13:52 PM »
That belief Simon is in all of us.

Kanacki

SMF 2.0.18 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal