Author Topic: Tarot Findings  (Read 3932 times)

Offline Simon2

• Senior Contributor
  • You cannot open a book without learning something
Tarot Findings
« on: May 23, 2018, 10:19:10 AM »
Sometimes I occasionally read Tarot Cards for myself and Monday night I decided it was time.

It was a normal 5 Card read and there was only one issue that stood out for me.

In summary, it said that I should tell my fellow "Members" my full story and let them decide whether they found it interesting or did not agree with it.

If I do not do this, then I would effectively be "punished" as I was breaking one of my key stances; "not being ethical", as I was going to cut out parts of a major Post, which was going to tell the results of a part of my Journey which I had been working on over the last few weeks.

Well, I got up as normal on Tuesday morning, however it was a day where everything that was going to happen did and in part my Physical and Spiritual selves "Split", which I had to fix as soon as possible.

By the end of Tuesday, I had, agreed to tell all Members of this Forum the full outcome of my Journey and how these results were achieved.

To practice five things under all circumstances constitutes perfect virtue;

These five are gravity, generosity of (the) soul, sincerity, earnestness and kindness.
(Confucius)

Offline Christine

• Administrator
  • Senior Contributor
    • http://www.spookspotters.com.au
Re: Tarot Findings
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2018, 03:22:10 PM »
Why would you be punished? Not sure that instilling fear into you makes sense.
If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family anatidae on our hands.
Douglas Adams

Offline Simon2

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2018, 09:52:59 AM »
Christine, probably wrong choice of words but it is like the Third Law of Newtion, which states that:

"For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction".

I was trying to align my Tarot Reading, particularly a negative thing that I did. Not so much a punishment, but a realignment, like balancing Positive and Negative Energy.

Everything within physical worlds, spiritual, realms, etc., must, I believe, maintain a balance.

I wrote a Post some time back about a separate spiritual world with both Positive and Negative Spirits, whose role is to ensure that this balance is maintained in the Spiritual Worlds.

These five are gravity, generosity of (the) soul, sincerity, earnestness and kindness.
(Confucius)

Offline KANACKI

• Senior Contributor
  • Kanacki ceisiwr o'r ateb
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2018, 10:39:17 AM »
Morning Simon

Ah the old Tarot cards. Everything we do in in life has equal and opposite reaction. This is repeated by 6 billion other people on this planet. So you can imagine a world full positive and negative forces While one desire for knowledge of ones fate is enticing nothing is ever set in stone. One can picture ones life as a pin ball machine and our lives is the ball reacting with various reaction until finally we face the inevitable and the ball is lost such as our lives.

While the cards may in some respect force you to reflect deeper in to your own live and may evoke positive or negative by behavioral changes it is only a guide not an ultimate prediction.

I prefer Celtic cross lay out 10 card spread learned that from grandma.

Kanacki

Offline Simon2

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2018, 11:13:27 AM »
Morning once again, KANACKI,

I quite agree, however my Cards are based on "Hidden Cathar Informaion" and has not changed since it was first designed.

I only read my Tarot (Using 5 Cards) about once a quarter, just to keep my "Hand In" ROFL

(Confucius)

Offline JulieD

• Reiki Lightworker- Wiccan Moderator
  • Global Moderator
  • Senior Contributor
    • Macedon Ranges Olde Town Tours
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2018, 10:59:31 PM »
Hi Simon2, your story is YOUR story. I believe it is a privilege to hear or read someone's story and that any judgment should be suspended to honour the experience or belief of the story teller.  Although I have been absent from the forum for some time, I always felt it was a safe space to come.

There was a period when I was processing some events from the past and it made me question if all my psychic experiences were a symptoms of undiagnosed bi-polar disorder. I felt completely comfortable coming here to pose that possibility and discuss it with the members, and thinking back now, that may have been the start of my absence from the forum. I guess I just needed time to see what was what and I am glad I have found my way back.

I look forward to reading your journey.

Look for the light in everyone you meet.
You may be the only person that ever sees it.

Offline Simon2

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2018, 09:45:28 AM »
JulieD thank you for your support, but I think people use different Tarot Designs as each resonates to the user.

Due to my Cathar Connection I use the Tarot Cards, which are as close to the original Cathar Tarot Cards, which I had hoped would give me more secrets as to how the Cathars of the time that Pope Innocent !!!, tried to totally wipe out Cathars, but he failed and the Cards, were one of a couple of ways that a Cathar would know who friend or foe was (using code words, handshakes, etc.

I liken it to how we are drawn to certain Crystals & Meditation types, etc.

(Confucius)

SMF 2.0.18 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal