Author Topic: Haunted Liverpool TAFE; Liverpool Nsw  (Read 7792 times)

Offline KANACKI

• Senior Contributor
  • Kanacki ceisiwr o'r ateb
Re: Haunted Liverpool TAFE; Liverpool Nsw
« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2018, 12:34:58 PM »
Hello Simon

Here is some old newspaper accounts of death at the site.

A girl attending the hospital who had from a fall fractured her skull. Must contracted Meningitis at the hospital and later died in fit.

Is she the ghost that haunts K Block?

Kanacki

Offline Simon2

• Senior Contributor
  • You cannot open a book without learning something
« Reply #16 on: July 04, 2018, 10:28:41 AM »
KANACKI, how much had that poor girl suffered before succumbing to Meningitis, caused through the original fractured skull, which was only picked up after Catherine Lennon's death.

Given Catherine was used to coming to the Hospital over 15 Month's, to have her arm massaged. Sounds like the medical level was quite poor in the early 20th Century.

So, there could be two spirits at the Liverpool Hospital; Catherine Lennon (not sure where the name "Helen Rose" came from and it may be her rather than Catherine Lennon) and Thomas Day, in totally different timeframes and reason for death.

Again, a "Walk Through" would be wonderful and may resolve those Spirits that have failed to Crossover and then helping them Passover.
To practice five things under all circumstances constitutes perfect virtue;

These five are gravity, generosity of (the) soul, sincerity, earnestness and kindness.
(Confucius)

Offline KANACKI

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #17 on: July 05, 2018, 11:58:29 PM »
Hello Simon

I have  few more people that has suicide there. As you mentioned before. Ut defies the point if one intends to suicide one must be keen to pass over? So I cannot imagine their spirits would be still hanging around. One such suicide Andrew Campbell was dying lung condition cut his own throat.

You can see the 1919 newspaper cutting below....

Kanacki

Offline Simon2

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #18 on: July 10, 2018, 11:50:29 AM »
KANACKI, you are quite correct in relation to suicide's, however my belief is that whether a person passes over following their suicide, would depend on the reason why they committed suicide.

Each suicide is triggered by a particular event, which may influence whether they Passover or stay in the spiritual place between the physical world and the spiritual world.

I believe the person who suicides may Passover immediately or "want to stay close to relatives", etc.

These five are gravity, generosity of (the) soul, sincerity, earnestness and kindness.
(Confucius)

Offline KANACKI

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #19 on: July 10, 2018, 12:37:03 PM »
Good morning Simon

My apologies I fell asleep typing in the Forum.  Nodded off on the keyboard. I seem to need grandpa naps more often these days.

You make a good point. I suppose an old man with no family for example would have no reason to stick around if they made the decision to end their lives? Most of the ones at the hospital was at the end of their lives in great pain. Many did not have pain killers available to us now back then. Some must of went through through slow agonizing death. Suicide for some was an escape.

Kanacki

Offline Simon2

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #20 on: July 18, 2018, 11:13:37 AM »
Hi KANACKI,

I used to fall asleep in a lot of places, but not the keyboard; it could be your medication like mine.

Although I am no longer on the medication, which was the main culprit, but I still have to watch myself, especially when I am trying to "empty my mind". ROFL

I think we both deserve the odd sleep, wherever we are, except outside our homes, driving the car, etc.

Love hearing recently, that Police are now going to check if you are on certain prescription medication, which precludes you from driving at all.

(Confucius)

Offline KANACKI

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #21 on: July 18, 2018, 01:18:37 PM »
hello Simon

I like to tell my Children I have earned the right for Grandpa nap:-)

Kanacki

Offline Simon2

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #22 on: July 26, 2018, 10:40:07 AM »
Hello, Grandpa KANACKI (hope you don't mind me using the term "Grandpa"), I am only "Grandpa" to my son and his wife's little "Toy" dog, when we baby sit him (ROFL), although he prefers my wife's company as he recognises that she is the "Alpha Human" and barks his head off if she goes out the door for even just 10 seconds.

This is great for me as I can go to bed early, whilst my poor wife has to put up with him sleeping next to her.

My bed is an old Brass Bed and he is unable to jump up to the top of the bed; lucky me. LOL

(Confucius)

Offline KANACKI

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #23 on: August 01, 2018, 01:55:20 PM »
Hello Simon

Well all get to a stage where we are all grandpa and grandmas.

Grandpa or not grandpa naps are for those when past a certain age when dropping off sleep in middle of the day and mid sentence... er some times. As with all dogs the loyalty lies with their stomach. A few extra treats ya Son's dog will be besties buddies with you.  And yep they think they are human too. :-)

Kanacki

Offline Simon2

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #24 on: August 07, 2018, 12:34:10 PM »
Thank you for the method to use on my Son and his Wife's dog and hopefully it works, as he could spend some week days with me and fix two issues.

(Confucius)

Offline KANACKI

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #25 on: August 23, 2018, 11:51:48 AM »
Hello Simon

They say mans best friend is a dog. They have grown and evolved with us.

Kanacki

Offline Simon2

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #26 on: August 28, 2018, 05:00:14 PM »
Quite true KANACKI, I think some living creatures have evolved faster than we have, over the last 700 Years.

I'm afraid humans have not evolved as fast as other living creatures on this world or other Physical Worlds.

We have "grown complacent" and each generation slowly "Dumbs Down", I’m afraid.

(Confucius)

Offline KANACKI

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #27 on: November 14, 2018, 11:40:19 PM »
I wonder if anyone out there reading about Liverpool TAFE has had a strange experience there?

Kanacki

Offline Simon2

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #28 on: November 23, 2018, 09:55:10 AM »
Getting back on "Point" KANACKI,

It would be great to get feedback from people or a person who has had an experience, with any Spirits who have yet to passover; surely a Member of the Forum has been through the "Haunted Liverpool TAFE".

(Confucius)

Offline KANACKI

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #29 on: November 25, 2018, 10:08:15 PM »
There must be  people out there that had experiences there?

Kanacki

SMF 2.0.18 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal