Author Topic: Progress Since Last 2018 Update  (Read 2018 times)

Offline Simon2

• Senior Contributor
  • You cannot open a book without learning something
Progress Since Last 2018 Update
« on: March 08, 2018, 02:42:41 PM »
The following update from me, formed part of a recent response to one of KANACKi's Post's, which we were discussing.

It is copied, "as is" and no changes, other than Grammatical ones (LOL) have been made as I feel it is quite significant.

".... I know the reason for this dynamic shift, as it is part of my journey and this is the stage where, I move closer to my spiritual self and who I am in the spirit world. As I write this part I feel surrounded by some of my close spirit friends and even 2 angels, who are supporting me as (I believe) this is the most difficult part of my journey.

I no longer "judge" based on my physical (human) emotions.

I need to emphasise that this is not a "bad" thing as most of us as, (when) we Passover, lose the physical emotions, our feelings of say, hate, etc., but not "Love" as spirits, angels, etc. are indeed, loving beings.

For me, I needed to change now, in order to deal with the next stage of my journey, but I now love in its "truest form".

It is not the "physical love", it is much bigger and "all consuming", but hard to describe; you need to experience it, which you will, when each of you Passover...".

I am, also now changing from having all physical emotions, to spiritual ones; in the truest form.

Also, in a major shift, feel myself being drawn closer too and finding I am feeling/seeing my Cathar life at a much more "micro-level", including learning more on how I was taught how to use and get information from the Telluric Current, along with, strangely, the other energy flow.

To practice five things under all circumstances constitutes perfect virtue;

These five are gravity, generosity of (the) soul, sincerity, earnestness and kindness.
(Confucius)

Offline Christine

• Administrator
  • Senior Contributor
    • http://www.spookspotters.com.au
Re: Progress Since Last 2018 Update
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2018, 11:34:51 AM »
Being able to love in its truest form is a mammoth achievement Simon.
If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family anatidae on our hands.
Douglas Adams

Offline Simon2

• Senior Contributor
  • You cannot open a book without learning something
Re: Progress Since Last 2018 Update
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2018, 09:18:01 AM »
Thank you for your feedback Christine, which I really appreciate.

This period of time feels both a wonderful and very important time for me.
To practice five things under all circumstances constitutes perfect virtue;

These five are gravity, generosity of (the) soul, sincerity, earnestness and kindness.
(Confucius)

SMF 2.0.18 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal