Author Topic: A Major Beginning For 2018  (Read 2198 times)

Offline Simon2

• Senior Contributor
  • You cannot open a book without learning something
A Major Beginning For 2018
« on: February 22, 2018, 03:33:11 PM »
It is very interesting that I am writing this as the first two weeks of January were about the same for me as the prior years, but strangely I woke up one morning and was a very different person.

Since then I have been working with my spirit, yes, we are now on a very good level, in fact a deep positive level, as the joining of my flesh with my spirit has provided amazing increases in my Empath Region and also, I am now into automatic writing, to such a level, that I have to read, the next day, what I wrote, either in this Forum, Messenger, Facebook, etc.

The automatic writing is another skill I had as a Cathar Parfait, as my spirit seems to be passing these to me on a regular basis.

Through my spirit I have found another Past Life, where I was an Officer in the United States Army, but was shot in my lower back, by one of my "prior Southern Officer", men.

Strangely, I now recall a dream I had around age 10 or 11.

It appears through past lives, I now know, my spine has been an area that played a major role in my demise (LOL).

I have also realised a much stronger sense in knowing how a person is even if they write the opposite, which has, in one case, helped the adult daughter of someone who worked for me back in the 1970's, preventing a health issue from getting worse.

But the above is only the starting point, as I get Closer to my Cathar Life, which is amazing.

I will keep you all advised of my progress.

Also, I would apreciate any assistance and/or guidance you can provide, noting that any feedback has to also be approved by my spirit. LOL

To practice five things under all circumstances constitutes perfect virtue;

These five are gravity, generosity of (the) soul, sincerity, earnestness and kindness.
(Confucius)

Offline Christine

• Administrator
  • Senior Contributor
    • http://www.spookspotters.com.au
Re: A Major Beginning For 2018
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2018, 11:36:13 AM »
So how are you going with automatic writing? I find it very interesting and do it sometimes.
If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family anatidae on our hands.
Douglas Adams

Offline Simon2

• Senior Contributor
  • You cannot open a book without learning something
Re: A Major Beginning For 2018
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2018, 09:36:44 AM »
Christine, it seems to switch on more and more times now and for no reason that I can explain.

I really enjoy it as it seems to be an indicator regarding the "wonderful place I (my spirit) am in".

It is all part of this "oneness" I am in, which is growing stronger.
To practice five things under all circumstances constitutes perfect virtue;

These five are gravity, generosity of (the) soul, sincerity, earnestness and kindness.
(Confucius)

SMF 2.0.18 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal