Author Topic: Another Amazing Communication  (Read 2999 times)

Offline Simon2

• Senior Contributor
  • You cannot open a book without learning something
Another Amazing Communication
« on: November 27, 2017, 03:21:50 PM »
Up until Thursday night, last week, it was very much a quiet time for me and I was also unable to contact any of my spirit friends, spirit guides or even my own spirit, which is not unusual.

The difficulty I faced was that whilst I had previously experienced some movement forward in my journey, it was proven to be only a very small step forward, something which was not unexpected.

Went to bed Thursday night and started to get myself ready for my major meditation, however as I started getting ready, I was overcome by a most unusual and very deep "Living In The Moment".

I could no longer see, feel, etc., and also no longer feel my physical being or even move any part of my body.

Also, although I knew I was lying on the bed, I felt like I was floating; apart from all of this I felt really wonderful.

Strangely, I knew it was my spirit who had taken control of my physical form, even when I opened my eyes, I still could not see anything.

Then it started; I had what I could only describe were pictures, which seemed to start from this physical life and was being taken backwards, showing my prior lives and pictures showing the surrounding physical world associated with each of my prior lives.

I don't know how long it lasted, but when it finished, I remember saying just one word, "MORE".

It was truly a wonderful experience between my spirit and my physical form.

However now I need to start putting the pieces of this "jigsaw" together, to understand what Thursday night really meant.

Hopefully, more information will follow when I have it for you all.
To practice five things under all circumstances constitutes perfect virtue;

These five are gravity, generosity of (the) soul, sincerity, earnestness and kindness.
(Confucius)

Offline bronwyn

• Junior Contributor
  • I am me I am free
Re: Another Amazing Communication
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2017, 03:40:44 PM »
Sounds great to be honest Simon.I have had strange well not really strange just an odd way of viewing my dreams/or lives not real sure yet exactly myself.

They are though like 5 films been shown at once over laying each other with similarities merging & the distinct differences becoming more solid (sort of)...i am watching this from in front view ...it all comes from my left side streaming out with a black background.Like a symphony has layers (as a friend mentioned )it has layers & textures in it that i am just grabbing hold of in my mind.

The other odd thing that happens while awake but when i cloae my eyes (not all the time but often enough)..is i am seeing a 5 multilayered crystal piping wave...that is hollow but containing all data i need or my blueprints..or codes to trigger growth in self...it is a new frequency & new energy wave...yes crystal but flexible.It goes with the tones/noises/ringing in my ears which is not actually tinnitus or any neurological distubance (yes i have had these checked out only couple months ago )...plus the "other sounds/music"i hear no one else hears...sometimes my children do & the occasional friend which is enough for me to think its not normal noise but its not just me either.

Alll interesting .i have no te a l idea what it means but i suppose i will find out soon enough.
Thanks for your post Simon.i look forward to an update.Hope you don't mind me sharing my last week events as it seemed similar enough to your post.
Everyone to their own..Namaste.

Offline Simon2

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2017, 03:59:04 PM »
Bronwyn, I don't mind at all you sharing similar events to me.

That is the great part of Posting an event and others writing of similar types of experiences.

To me, it is a validation, of sorts, of different experiences, which coincide with other members.

In your Post you also discuss your experiences with changes in frequencies and the results of these changes as it is one of a number of books I am reading at the moment.

Yes, apart from some books, I find reading 3 to 5 eBooks at the same time, as there are many similarities in books that are different in topics.

These five are gravity, generosity of (the) soul, sincerity, earnestness and kindness.
(Confucius)

Offline bronwyn

• Junior Contributor
  • I am me I am free
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2017, 04:36:26 PM »
Its great to hear of another person reading multiple books at once..Thats awesome lol.I have friend that also does it.We know it makes .  ;D
Everyone to their own..Namaste.

Offline Christine

• Administrator
  • Senior Contributor
    • http://www.spookspotters.com.au
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2018, 11:37:43 AM »
I have been floating above my body during recent surgeries. I get back and I am about an inch or two out of my shell lol.
If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family anatidae on our hands.
Douglas Adams

Offline Simon2

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2018, 09:40:33 AM »
Christine, is there a reason for this phenomenon and I am hoping you are now 100% in your body? LOL

(Confucius)

SMF 2.0.18 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal