Author Topic: Another Advancement Which I Hope You Will Find Interesting  (Read 1720 times)

Offline Simon2

• Senior Contributor
  • You cannot open a book without learning something
Another Advancement Which I Hope You Will Find Interesting
« on: April 03, 2018, 10:36:17 AM »
It appears that since I Became "One" Within Myself; the merging of both my physical world with the spiritual world's.

I have always had the ability to know "something" was going to happen, but that was as far as I could go, until the week beginning 26 March.

I was, as usual, trying to catch up with Facebook messages, some going back almost another week, prior to the 26 March, when I came across a Post from a work colleague going back to the 1970's.

The post was one, which talked about a happy event, but suddenly, I had a vision of this woman, with a dark cloud above her head.

The next message from the same woman, dated the 26 March, was again very positive, however another vision appeared and the cloud(s) were many more and almost black.

Another message dated the 27 March, provided me with a Vision, with no clouds, but she was black from the Naval upwards to the top of her head.

All the message said was "call you tomorrow", then I knew she had a very bad health problem.

She rang me the next day and told me she had "Breast Cancer" and her Chemotherapy was too start in Three Weeks.
To practice five things under all circumstances constitutes perfect virtue;

These five are gravity, generosity of (the) soul, sincerity, earnestness and kindness.
(Confucius)

SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy