Author Topic: Phantoms of the old Newcastle Police Station: Newcastle NSW  (Read 7581 times)

Offline Simon2

• Senior Contributor
  • You cannot open a book without learning something
Re: Phantoms of the old Newcastle Police Station: Newcastle NSW
« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2018, 09:09:14 AM »
KANACKI, perhaps it is a good idea to slow down on both the number and length of each story, I feel your tiredness and limitations after reading your last post and again, while writing this. My spirit has taken the initiative and locked onto your spirit. Apologies, but I felt it necessary given the circumstances over the last few posts you have started and/or continue discussing with Members of the Forum.

In relation to the 300+ stories you have left just go through them and priories each story in relation to importance, then start with those.

N.B. I am still tearing up going through past and present Posts, including mine.
To practice five things under all circumstances constitutes perfect virtue;

These five are gravity, generosity of (the) soul, sincerity, earnestness and kindness.
(Confucius)

Offline KANACKI

• Senior Contributor
  • Kanacki ceisiwr o'r ateb
« Reply #16 on: February 23, 2018, 11:25:10 AM »
Hello Simon

Perhaps I Should. But its in my nature to dig as deep as possible. As with the 300 other stories they are also growing. All the more reason for old Kanacki to stick around this world a little longer.

One such topic I have found confronting and very painful is "the street with no name." As terrible things that had happened there, however painful has to be confronted...

A good suggestion you made to prioritize such stories.

Kanacki

Offline Simon2

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #17 on: February 27, 2018, 08:51:53 AM »
Hi KANACKI, your last Post did not surprise me and I really love the detail you put into each of your Stories and I also think this approach, by yourself, makes reading and also understanding each Story that much easier as there is it limits any detail Members may need.

I will also leave it up to you in terms of depth and number of Stories you still feel would provide the current and future Members of the Forum.

I certainly look forward to more Stories KANACKI, as I really enjoy them, as you are probably aware.

These five are gravity, generosity of (the) soul, sincerity, earnestness and kindness.
(Confucius)

Offline KANACKI

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #18 on: February 27, 2018, 10:07:08 PM »
Hello Simon

Telling these stories is a passion of mine I hope will one day be preserved. Not for my sake but for the cultural memory of these stories that are an essential part of our folklore.

Kanacki

Offline Simon2

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #19 on: March 05, 2018, 08:30:14 AM »
KANACKI, I certainly hope so too, as what you have and will do going forward is very unique to this Forum, as far as I can tell.
 8) 8) ;D ;D

(Confucius)

Offline KANACKI

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #20 on: March 22, 2018, 09:30:34 PM »
Hello Simon thank you.

Offline Simon2

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #21 on: March 29, 2018, 09:17:28 AM »
It is my pleasure KANACKI as you have created your very own Section dealing with Australian phenomena, which I enjoy immensely as each story challenges my perception and strangely the strengthening of my paranormal abilities.

(Confucius)

Offline KANACKI

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #22 on: March 31, 2018, 10:34:14 PM »
Hello Simon

Thank you. Much appreciated....

I think you are correct with this lost spirit of this young girls lost and perhaps not quite aware she had drowned?

Definitely like you mention worth further investigation.

Kanacki

Offline Simon2

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #23 on: April 04, 2018, 10:37:26 AM »
Unfortunately, KANACKI, I also believe the girl at the Police Station is not aware of her death by drowning and missed the Divine Light beckoning her spirit to join, perhaps her parents and/or friends spirits.

(Confucius)

Offline KANACKI

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #24 on: April 25, 2018, 12:00:19 AM »
I am suprised mediums have not tried to communicate with her?

Kanacki

Offline Simon2

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #25 on: April 26, 2018, 11:15:15 AM »
Hi KANACKI,

It depends if the girl in question has any living relatives, who would be interested and, more importantly, believe in the Paranormal, especially that aspect dealing with communicating with the dead.

I have, on a few occasions, using my Ouija Board, however if I was caught by my wife or son or daughter, I would get slammed and may lose my ability to access this Forum, not to mention if I would be permitted by my spirit friends.

I am actually working on a few separate "Projects" in the Spiritual Realm, so even if I wanted to, I just don't have the time.

(Confucius)

Offline KANACKI

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #26 on: April 26, 2018, 10:34:03 PM »
Hello Simon

Time is everyone's enemy my friend. I am away reminded of an old Arab saying " Time fears no one? Except the pyramids ! "

This haunting at Newcastle police station is classic type of haunting well worthy of being part of our ghost folklore. Make one wonder how many other police stations are haunted?

Kanacki

Offline violet

• Wordweaving Whiz
  • Senior Contributor
« Reply #27 on: April 29, 2018, 09:49:56 PM »
I’ve heard it said, hospitals are the most haunted places. Even my sceptical aunt, a nurse, admits she’s encountered the paranormal at work. Like hospitals, some police stations (especially historical ones) would be scenes of unexpected and/or traumatic death.

Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it.
- Goethe

Offline KANACKI

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #28 on: May 03, 2018, 11:06:20 PM »
Hello Violet

I agree such places are magnets for traumatic events of life and death but also of high emotional states.  Because of such events that may be a breeding ground for restless spirits.

Kanacki

Offline Simon2

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #29 on: May 14, 2018, 11:05:44 AM »
Quite true Violet, some years back I helped a 6-year-old boy Passover.

The new area, which is growing thanks to Baby Boomers, like myself, could be "Aged Care" Facility(s).

(Confucius)

SMF 2.0.18 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal