Author Topic: Interesting Changes Over The Last Few Weeks  (Read 1607 times)

Offline Simon2

• Senior Contributor
  • You cannot open a book without learning something
Interesting Changes Over The Last Few Weeks
« on: September 13, 2017, 03:29:54 PM »
For those who have been following my journey some interesting changes have started to occur.

One of the negatives I have found being "AS ONE" (physical and spiritual aspects of me are now as one/merged), is that I am noticing my spirit is "going off" to, I assume, do work with other spirits.

When this happens, especially during the day, I feel a large part of me has gone resulting in me being put "Off Centre" physically and it also affects my way of thinking, in short, if I am not careful I tend to make "childish comments", so I have to do a work-around in terms of rewiring my thoughts and limit my responses as well, which appears to be working.

Although we are working I am not aware of what my spirit is doing but they know what I am doing and so far, we are going forward in synch.
To practice five things under all circumstances constitutes perfect virtue;

These five are gravity, generosity of (the) soul, sincerity, earnestness and kindness.
(Confucius)

Offline bronwyn

• Junior Contributor
  • I am me
Re: Interesting Changes Over The Last Few Weeks
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2017, 06:54:36 PM »
I dont want ro sound like i am copying Simon but i do that.I think its something i developed years ago when i would be busy with children or life & my spirit wanted or needed to go & help or grow ...i would split sort of...thats when i tended not to respond in a deeper manner just in surface level responses.Plus i would feel pulled to the left my actual body.Mostly i work at night when i am asleep & my body rests & sometimes my mind but soul/spirit would astral.Those waking memories were always different to my dreams.

I have recently been able to access energy a lot faster than ever before to recharge my self & use it in crystal grid work.The energy i receive is strong & electric but i am able to control it more now.
 I am more aligned again  now it has been a slow process over the last couple of months.
Everyone to their own..Namaste.

Offline Simon2

• Senior Contributor
  • You cannot open a book without learning something
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2017, 11:11:31 AM »
Bronwyn, do not worry or think you are copying me, as there are many humans who are doing the same thing and spirits meet at different levels.

I am also very happy for you in getting results working with your crystals; the more you practice, the more you will benefit both for helping others as well as raising your various levels in your skills.
To practice five things under all circumstances constitutes perfect virtue;

These five are gravity, generosity of (the) soul, sincerity, earnestness and kindness.
(Confucius)

Offline bronwyn

• Junior Contributor
  • I am me
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2017, 07:07:59 PM »
Thanks Simon.
Everyone to their own..Namaste.

SMF 2.0.18 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal