Author Topic: Help needed  (Read 2518 times)

Offline EmilieN

• Newcomer
Help needed
« on: June 28, 2017, 02:39:08 AM »
Hello everyone, my name is Emilie, I am 21 and searching for some answers or opinions that might help my little predicament.

Ever since the age of 13 I have felt the prescence of two beings you could say, I do have mental illness and autism but conventional methods have not worked or have worked very little in dealing with this sensation of two people with me all the time.

I have heard them a few times and have seen two red orbs like eyes at the age of around 14-15, other than that it's a sensation of two people constantly with me and touching.

I am willing to discuss in more detail to the right person.
You can email me at emilienorthern@hotmail.com or contact me on Facebook via Emilie Northern
Thank-you everyone.

Offline KANACKI

• Senior Contributor
  • Kanacki ceisiwr o'r ateb
Re: Help needed
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2017, 09:49:16 PM »
Hello Emilie

Mental illness and Autism is just another label to describe another state of mind. The very fact you have posted here about your autism. Suggests that it is on the very low end of the scale. Many people with Autism could not write as articulate well as you. And that your courageous enough to claim your also suffering from mental illness. Shows your willing to face your own demons. So you should take comfort in the fact your little more stronger in spirit than you first imagined.

It appears you have numerous issues to deal with in your life's journey. And at 21 you have an amazing life ahead of you. The are many fantastic opportunities before you. It appears your encounters could be one of two things.

1. You have had encountered a paranormal experience of perhaps guardian spirits looking out for you at your time of most need, when your spirits are low. Perhaps some family that have past on? keeping a nurturing comforting watch over you always reminding you of their presence.

2. Or  there is other long term issues of suppressed traumatized emotions from past experiences, then I suggest counseling in which you can get 5 free counsel seasons via local general practitioner, your local doctor. Most of all avoid being negative  stay positive and you will attract positive emotions. And the more positive energy you will attract.

Only you can find the answer you seek with in you, to control the positive and negative forces haunting you. From what you have said these experiences have came about in Puberty around the age of 13 and the key trigger is from that time of life, when first trying to understand yourself and your developing emotions.

Seeking answers is a positive step in the right direction.

I hope this is of help.

Kanacki

Offline Simon2

• Senior Contributor
  • You cannot open a book without learning something
Re: Help needed
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2017, 04:20:58 PM »
Hi Emilie,

Firstly welcome to the Forum and I would definitely support what KANACKI has said, so will not repeat his great response.

When I was reading your Post I got the feeling that you have a number of Spirit Guides, that are with you to help on your journey in this life, two of whom you can see and I believe communicate with them.

These spirits are very positive and mean you no harm, indeed they are hoping to be able to establish a communication between you and them, so they can work with you during this stage of your life.

A word of advice (perhaps you already know), but please try and not discuss the paranormal aspects you are experiencing, as many are very religious and others who may not be as religious, as you will only get negative and even worse, feedback from these people.

My final point is please don't discuss this subject in a general way on Facebook or other forums you may be on.

Also, try not to go on to many similar sites, as this may be difficult for you to be able to control.

We also strongly believe in Members having 100% anonymity, in order that their real identity is kept secret.

All I can say, in closing, is that you have a wonderfully bright spirit.

To practice five things under all circumstances constitutes perfect virtue;

These five are gravity, generosity of (the) soul, sincerity, earnestness and kindness.
(Confucius)

SMF 2.0.18 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal