Author Topic: Finally Found My Way Home  (Read 2568 times)

Offline Simon2

• Senior Contributor
  • You cannot open a book without learning something
Finally Found My Way Home
« on: June 22, 2017, 05:59:39 PM »
Since my last Post some weeks ago my spiritual life has changed in the most beautiful and wonderful way.

The major changes started almost immediately, the night after my last Post in May when both my spiritual and physical selves suddenly became one, in what I can only say was the most beautiful and wonderful experience I have had previously.

As some of you know, in my early Posts, that since I became aware of the changes occurring in my pre-teen period until before about mid-May 2017, I have always felt that my spiritual and physical selves were very separate entities.

This was only the start of a very amazing but sometimes uncomfortable time, indeed the greatest changes in over some 55 years.

I became "One" with both my physical and spiritual selves moulded together; the start of the longest journey I have had, lasting in the shortest timeframe (approximately four weeks).

My puzzle was starting to get the missing pieces.

Shortly thereafter, I was visited by spirits, from the spiritual world, who told me that I was no longer to put any effort into the imbalance between negative and positive energy.

In order to finish my journey in this lifetime, was to look back in the time I was a Cather and the first physical incarnation, as I needed to remember and understand the knowledge I possessed as too why I was on this on this world.

From this time, until last Monday night, 19th June, I had a constant, daily, stream of spirits (the same 6 to 7 spirits) from the other side, who walked through our home but neither looked or spoke with me.

I was becoming concerned and quite frustrated, as I knew that there was a meaning for why the spirits were visiting me, but at a loss as to why. I also knew that understanding why, was the last missing piece of the "jigsaw", which would confirm my journey going forward.

Sometimes, when I get frustrated I would read my favourite Budda and Confucius Sayings in my iPad "Notes" Section.

It was, in some of these sayings, I found a reaffirmation of 'being one with yourself"; it is through this concept that you can "cleanse" yourself of all negative energy and behaviours.

I hope the above makes sense, if not please let me know and I will, hopefully be able to provide a concise response.
To practice five things under all circumstances constitutes perfect virtue;

These five are gravity, generosity of (the) soul, sincerity, earnestness and kindness.
(Confucius)

Offline KANACKI

• Senior Contributor
  • Kanacki ceisiwr o'r ateb
Re: Finally Found My Way Home
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2017, 10:51:23 PM »
Hello Simon

And I really hope you are not quite home just yet....Simon as I feel you have a road still to travel....to have the ultimate moment of clarity when we part from our physical life's journey

We are all on a very long journey to get there. That journey can have backwards and forwards motion in mind and spirit.  In the quite moments I have flashbacks from people who once were, some of them even passed on in their own journey of life. While every day I am reminded of mortality as I look into mirror and do not see the person I once was.  While my mind feels I am a different age, the memories come back of a long long life.... Of successes, failures and the things I done and things I should not of done.....

And yet there are memories of far deeper emotions stories of those somewhat tainted people I encountered along the way. But most of all I still see with far deeper clarity than I ever imagined, realizing in all our faults and failures our humanity..... our ultimate home coming to that ultimate moment of clarity.

Kanacki

Offline violet

• Wordweaving Whiz
  • Senior Contributor
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2017, 01:47:18 PM »
I love the title of this post, it's moving to think of you finding home at last in the self you are this lifetime. May it continue to bring you peace and wellbeing Simon.

Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it.
- Goethe

Offline Simon2

• Senior Contributor
  • You cannot open a book without learning something
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2017, 02:12:01 PM »
Thank you very much Violet and KANACKI.

Please don't worry KANACKI, about my mortality in this life, I have some years ahead.

On my 50th birthday I was told when to expect my transition from this physical form to my spiritual form; mind you I am not going to go until I am able to finish the jigsaw, that is my journey in this life-form.

One of the things I realised a few weeks ago was that we are, in a sense, immortal beings, we just finish one life and start another.

Certainly an interesting topic to debate.
To practice five things under all circumstances constitutes perfect virtue;

These five are gravity, generosity of (the) soul, sincerity, earnestness and kindness.
(Confucius)

SMF 2.0.18 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal