Author Topic: The Temple of humankind  (Read 4813 times)

Offline KANACKI

• Senior Contributor
  • Kanacki ceisiwr o'r ateb
The Temple of humankind
« on: June 07, 2017, 10:53:28 PM »
Hello All

if you are not member I recommend you sign up to see some amazing photographs of a secret underground temple.

I have been fortunate to have had a long life and traveled extensive around the globe. Many years ago in Italy a like minded group of creative artist and visionary wanted to create some thing beautiful in spirit of creativity. I am happy to say spent time in the 80s there as part of that creative vision. In which many people donated their time and talents in the spirit of creativity.

The temples were created under the direction of Oberto Airaudi who, having claimed visions of ancient temples at age 10 from a previous life, began excavation and building in August 1978. I was there 1986 and at the time many came and went in in knowledge of being part of the great secret. By 1991 most of the chambers were reportedly complete when Italian police, acting on a tip off from villagers, conducted a raid on the Temples. However, since the temples were so well hidden, police were unable to locate them until state prosecutor Bruno Tinti threatened "show us these temples or we will dynamite the entire hillside."

It has been said the police chief was so moved after seeing the temple he was moved to tears. Eventually the Italian government reportedly gave them retroactive excavation and erection privileges and the Temples are now open to visitors.

Oberto built the temples at the crossing point between of two of the earths fault lines. And believed powerful forces at various places in the world.

For me so many years later to see how much they have progressed has been moving for me playing  one small part in its development so many years ago. My daughter and grand daughter visited the site 5 year ago once again I am enthralled how it has evolved.....

You can see for yourself in pictures below.

Kanacki

Offline KANACKI

• Senior Contributor
Re: The Temple of humankind
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2017, 11:15:29 PM »
The temples are decorated with animals from nature all the world culture, religious ideology mixed in with every historic culture in earth. Egyptian, Mayan, Roman and Greek figures from folklore and mythology. Some parts sculptural and other parts like traditional painting morphed onto the walls merging another area. Night and day. zodiac all the symbol of human kind can be found. Inclusive of all regardless of faith in spirit of the creative life forces  that runs through us all. Originally there was going to be 12 halls but only 9 was built until they got busted in 1991.

All this was done by like mined free spirits who kept the secret until there was one as always had a grip and spilled the secret to authorities. Like the secret order we was spread out around globe in on our own journey of discovery.

Kanacki

Offline KANACKI

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2017, 11:44:24 PM »
The Temple of Humankind

Has a series of chambered halls.

Hall of Water – dedicated to the feminine principle, it is in the shape of a chalice and invites receptivity
Blue Hall – for meditation on social matters and is used as a place of inspiration and reflection
Hall of Earth – dedicated to the masculine principle, to the earth as an element and planet and to past and future reincarnations
Hall of Metals – represents the different ages and developmental stages of humankind and the shadow elements of the human psyche
Labyrinth Hall – showing Interfaith worship through the centuries, uniting different cultures and peoples
Hall of Spheres – positioned where 3 synchronic lines merge, inviting planetary contact and transmission of messages, ideas and dreams to create harmony between nations.
Hall of Mirrors – dedicated to the sky, air and light, solar energy, strength and life. There are 4 altars to earth, water, air and fire,

They are still a work in progress as many people have contributed to the idea. Those who had contributed their time had gone onto many things and many places. And still doing amazing things. For me it set in motion and inquisitive mindsets wanting to know secrets of the universe in understanding what and who we are and what we mankind are capable of if we work together.

It was an enlightening experience.

Kanacki

Offline KANACKI

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2017, 04:45:49 PM »
Even after all these years I am amazed how the temple has evolved. The walls are festooned with artwork merging from one culture to the next. From ancient Egypt to modern day imagery painted in a Salvador Dali fashion.  From Ancient Celts, Muslim roof patterns, ancient Greek, Persian Roman, roman gods mixed in a visual eye pest from the eye. Some paints draw you in with their fine detail.

Most of all the temple of humankind intentions was to be inclusive...

Bringing people together under from all faiths under the spirituality of creation.

You can see some more pictures below. I you not a member of this forum yet I recommend it as the pictures below are a visual feast.

Kanacki

Offline Simon2

• Senior Contributor
  • You cannot open a book without learning something
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2017, 11:37:22 AM »
KANACKI, seems like I have missed many Posts from yourself and I feel, other Members, which I need to catch-up.

Okay, first emotion was tears of joy, for some reason my spirit, fortunately, is with me at the moment (I will Post a reason for this comment).

I could spend hours looking at each Photograph and still not find all the minute aspects, but each have a very surreal, spiritual and as you say, the Temple of Humankind (as it should have evolved; why I write this is what is coming through my spirit to me).

Did you notice that in the first 3 photographs, the middle one has a pregnant "woman" (I believe that the figure is slightly, perhaps even more, androgynous on looking at the leg forward, in particular, the calf muscles, which are more masculine than feminine), which puzzles me, but I cannot dismiss this feeling?

The figure is pregnant, with many, many humans surrounding the figure.

The light shines throughout and I feel I may have seen this Temple in a past life as it is the little things that seem very familiar.

Have found the site on the Internet, so will be able to review these photographs during a "period of clarity", which I now have more control on how to enter this state.

If any other points come to me I will add to your wonderful Post.
To practice five things under all circumstances constitutes perfect virtue;

These five are gravity, generosity of (the) soul, sincerity, earnestness and kindness.
(Confucius)

Offline bronwyn

• Junior Contributor
  • I am me I am free
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2017, 07:09:39 PM »
I too have missed many posts due to personal issues.But i am glad i found this one.

Just wow & awesome & Yes.The photos are so surreal & real ..vibrant & moving.I have the song "Tear of Joy "by hunters and collectors in my head .This is the most exciting lot of photos i have seen for a long time.On a cultural level & spiritual level.It just amazing & i am blown away.

Some of the pictures actually move for me.As Simon said i feel like i have seen these before but i suppose some of it is similar to other temples out there.They all speak to me on such a deep level.

How fortunate were you to be a part of it?And how fortunate are we to have you here to share with us.
Everyone to their own..Namaste.

Offline KANACKI

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2017, 10:28:04 PM »
Hello all

Thank you for your kind words. It was some thing I too great pleasure sharing with you all. That there are places in the world that are truly amazing places of human spirit.

Kanacki

Offline Simon2

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2017, 10:16:24 AM »
KANACKI and Bronwyn, I am sure there are other similar sites, which we are yet to find on the Internet.

Sometimes life brings us Posts like this (thank you once again, KANACKI), which bring out the joy in all who review the photographs and further access the story on various Internet Sites.

These five are gravity, generosity of (the) soul, sincerity, earnestness and kindness.
(Confucius)

Offline Christine

• Administrator
  • Senior Contributor
    • http://www.spookspotters.com.au
« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2018, 03:21:18 PM »
Gosh, how beautiful.
If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family anatidae on our hands.
Douglas Adams

Offline Simon2

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2018, 09:37:24 AM »
The wonderful thing I have found, is that even normal people (non-Paranormal), get something out of the photographs.

I believe each of the paintings have a different impact on each person; I still visit this Post from time-to-time and always find something new.

(Confucius)

Offline KANACKI

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2018, 10:18:31 AM »
Good Morning Simon.

The artwork is being constantly added to in small ways. My daughter a few years ago took some beautiful photographs in which it amazed me as much more has been done over the years. But photographs do not give the temple justice as seeing it in person.

Kanacki

Offline Simon2

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #11 on: May 30, 2018, 11:04:52 AM »
Morning KANACKI,

Being at a site, as you say, is better than photographs, which I totally agree with.

Given I am unable to travel, I "cheat" (LOL) and go to the place in the photograph, via my Spirit, which enables me to get a better look.

Still, I would much prefer to be physically at a place like the "The Temple Of Humankind".   

(Confucius)

SMF 2.0.18 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal