Author Topic: It's happened.  (Read 15537 times)

Offline bronwyn

• Junior Contributor
  • I am me I am free
Re: It's happened.
« Reply #15 on: May 08, 2017, 04:14:20 PM »
Thankyou Simon.for update.I agree with all points.
My only other response is that i now have a headache.lol
Everyone to their own..Namaste.

Offline Simon2

• Senior Contributor
  • You cannot open a book without learning something
« Reply #16 on: June 02, 2017, 03:42:38 PM »
Sorry Bronwyn, there has been a very deep and meaningful change in who Simon2 now is and the reality of where my journey is now taking me.

I am not sure if I mentioned in a Post how I resolved the issue of getting anchors for both the physical and spiritual aspects.

I did have a friend who I had "chosen" as being one who would listen and not judge, unfortunately he has issues about his work, relative to the free time he has to spend with his family.

What I did and was able to put in place was to anchor my spirit, with the help of my friends in the spirit world to a point, on the outer perimeter of the spirit world and I have anchored myself physically to the Telluric Current, as this helps me remember fragments of when I was a Cathar.

It has been a very strange month or so, since the above occurred, a lot has to do with the major changes, whilst I mentioned I was and am "bonded spiritually to my physical self", however I have noticed that I am moving much more closely to the spiritual world and whether knowingly or not I have, it appears, starting to draw positive spirits from the other side.

It started with just a few spirits calling out my name and then talking to me and trying to engage with me in discussions, which has led to some instances where I have thought it was my wife.

Then i felt (not the way I feel, when I am helping a spirit crossover), just the essence of a spirit and it has escalated to a point where last Wednesday I was getting my lunch and saw, the right hand sides of at least 6 spirits, it seemed that there was about the same number of males and females, one male was dressed in a navy suit and tie; perhaps as we visit places where spirits have been sited, I am now becoming a "must see" living spirit. ROFL.

I must say, that I am a very different person to the one prior to his passing and now find myself a more balanced person emotionally and spiritually.

This is probably the happiest I have been for over 55+ years.

I am meditating differently, using a diverse range of the crystals, all of which I can charge to the maximum.

I seek from the creator a particular size of energy from the divine light and am given, anything up to 3 times the amount, the same goes for the energy from the Telluric Current.

On these occasions I experiment in sending down positive energy in a form like rain, covering a quarter of the earth. There is the "kick-back" that I am exhausted for a few days then I go through the process again.

These are changing times for Simon2 and I am only describing things that I can put into words.

You, will like this one Gary, I am constantly writing a "novel", when a small response would have sufficed; I am very much aware of what is happening but can only stop, when I stop (you see, the last few words make sense to me, but not sure if it makes sense to the poor readers). LOL

To practice five things under all circumstances constitutes perfect virtue;

These five are gravity, generosity of (the) soul, sincerity, earnestness and kindness.
(Confucius)

Offline sabeha

• Lady Sabeha
  • Senior Contributor
« Reply #17 on: August 19, 2017, 01:08:29 AM »
so, bronwyn, do you still think with the orange guy in the white house is still a change for the better?l

simon2, you're so very wrong about the orange guy. he has NOT implemented the initiatives he promised to make things better.  better for him and his cohorts, maybe, but to the detriment of the rest of the people
he said he loves the veterans...why did he try to reduce our pay by $2000? (tiny argument, but would have affected me greatly)
he's making america great again?  america is so very divided right now, it isn't funny. many of those who supported him have distanced themselves from him because of his blatant stupidity.
he's loosened regulations for businesses and companies, put in place to protect people and the environment.

he's proven he's racist.

repealing and replacing Affordable Care Act? HA!  those who opposed it in the past are SO happy they have it now, compared to what was proposed by the orange guy administration.

tax reform?  nope

he's taken rights and protection from LGBT, withdrawn much needed regulations (at the request of those big companies that helped put him in office, no doubt).

incites violence to the point where the state of missouri now has made it legal to discriminate against certain types of people, cops killing unarmed black people and getting paid leave, white guys feeling free to put their hands on black females, etc., etc.....

i'm black, currently living in the deep south in the "redneck" part of the woods. i see people flying their confederate flags in front of their houses and on their vehicles all the time.  i know where i am.  i see people wearing hate provoking pictures or words on their t shirts and hats.  i KNOW where i am.

at least here, it's much easier to distinguish them from people who have some sense, because it's so blatant.  you can best believe i am well armed (as they are).

so, we're regressing back to the sixties and fifties. thanks, orange guy.
xxx

Offline Simon2

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #18 on: August 22, 2017, 02:08:48 PM »
Sabeha, you are on the ground in America, so I cannot argue, with your comments and accept them as you have quoted.

One of the things I cannot understand is the voting process in the USA, as it appears that it is not compulsory to vote; am I correct in that point Sabeha?

In Australia registered voters, even those working or will be overseas when the Federal or State elections take place are required to vote (this can take place at Australian Consulates or via Postal Vote).

There are penalties for people who do not vote, if they do not have a reason that is acceptable to those in charge of the relevant Electoral Committees (State or Federal).

From what I read in American News Agencies, Trump was voted in by 25% of eligible voters, so the 75% who didn't vote, indirectly voted Trump in.

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2016/11/10/13587462/trump-election-2016-voter-turnout

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jan/18/american-non-voters-election-donald-trump

I may be totally wrong as, quite honestly, I find the voting process very complicated, not to mention the millions of dollars used by those running for office.

Time, will tell if Trump's actions are positive for those in need, in many different ways, in your country first, then return the USA back to the Democratic World Leader.

These five are gravity, generosity of (the) soul, sincerity, earnestness and kindness.
(Confucius)

Offline bronwyn

• Junior Contributor
  • I am me I am free
« Reply #19 on: August 23, 2017, 10:24:43 PM »
I never said trump would be a change for the better.I did say the feeling i was getting at that particular time was that the earths peoples energy as a collective felt like there was a change for the better. If it was not clear then apologies for not realising that.
I believe Trump to be exceptionally dangerous & in all reality have the backing of some very influential people.
I for one am glad i do not live in the states & believe what you wrote would be the case.

Offline Christine

• Administrator
  • Senior Contributor
    • http://www.spookspotters.com.au
« Reply #20 on: August 24, 2017, 12:31:01 AM »
Trump and his followers scare me.
If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family anatidae on our hands.
Douglas Adams

Offline Simon2

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #21 on: August 29, 2017, 04:29:23 PM »
Trump must have a revolving door in his office, given the number of people who he has hired and fired, plus those who have quit as well.

I must admit Trump has approached his presidential role, very unprofessionally and I am not sure he has a grip on what is expected of him.

(Confucius)

Offline violet

• Wordweaving Whiz
  • Senior Contributor
« Reply #22 on: September 08, 2017, 10:47:57 PM »
bronwyn, I don't have the abilities you do but it seems rational that many people may have felt positive about the US making a departure from the political class, whose leadership appeared to have their worlds in disarray. Perhaps they felt there was at least a chance for a change for the better. To me, this was a naive backlash I'm really disappointed no US politicians could outflank. Now Trump is in power and a good share of the responsibility lies with those who failed to beat him.

I'm interested to know what you sense now that Trump has been president for a time? Now that North Korea has long range nuclear weapons?

sabeha, I am so sorry you are in the midst of such strife. Words aren't enough to condemn the bigotry you describe. Thank you for telling us what it's really like over there.

Not a news day goes by without Trump here and I can't recall anything congratulatory. But the portrayal seems to be more of outrageous incompetence than plain evil like legislating discrimination. It's disturbing that perhaps the world doesn't know how bad things are in The States. Advances in justice and unity, grown over generations, destroyed in months, are an unspeakable loss. I send solidarity with the grief many in your country must feel. May there be healing.

Good on you, Simon for sending positivity.

Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it.
- Goethe

Offline GaryTheDemon

• Wordsmith
  • Global Moderator
  • Senior Contributor
  • Look behind you. Now!
    • Videoscape Productions
« Reply #23 on: September 10, 2017, 11:58:57 PM »
North Korea has demonstrated something that has been suspected for some time.  The U.S. is a toothless lion.  The whole nuclear thing has always been a bit of a sham.  There is an excellent Yes Prime Minister that illustrates it...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WG1U1Qfh6IE  about 7:40ish.

The truth is that nuclear capability in the hands of a fool can wipe us all out.  I am not at all sure that the North Korean leader is such a fool.  In that sense, I am not worried.

But twice, I believe, we nearly had a nuclear war because of errors.  That is the big worry.   Misinterpretation or some error made my Trump or Putin or Kim may cause a knee jerk launch that could land us all in radioactive faeces...

Now is a dangerous time.

If you cannot love, then at least don't hate.
If you cannot help, then at least don't hurt.

Offline Simon2

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #24 on: September 12, 2017, 12:43:59 PM »
Gary, you are quite correct but no matter how we feel, we can only change things we have control over and we need to understand that we have, as individuals, no control over Putin, Kim and Trump.

Live your lives happily and enjoy every moment you can.

If you continue down the road of "worrying about what could be" in relation to a possible nuclear war you will just add more negative energy rather than positive energy.

There is nothing wrong with discussing things, but leave your emotions "at the door" and do not bring them into the discussion, about this or other topics.

Live your life with a positive view and "in the moment" and ever "Today". Remember there is only ever "Today".

(Confucius)

Offline violet

• Wordweaving Whiz
  • Senior Contributor
« Reply #25 on: September 18, 2017, 10:24:50 AM »
I agree, Gary. Relying on the human animal not to make mistakes is a precarious position.

I will take your advice Simon and enjoy Today. It's a useful point that worrying adds to the negative energy in the world--hadn't thought of it that way. I might be contributing more worry than my fair share at the moment. Thinking of my little son's future in these times is disturbing.

Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it.
- Goethe

Offline Simon2

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #26 on: September 19, 2017, 11:44:07 AM »
Perhaps the following song may help those feeling negative thoughts and worried about where the various roads intersect.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=teoljREqpXc

Hopefully the above works as it is one of the most beautiful renditions of this song.

(Confucius)

Offline bronwyn

• Junior Contributor
  • I am me I am free
« Reply #27 on: October 20, 2017, 12:24:52 PM »
Hi Violet.I am actually not "tapping into the collective or earth energy "at the moment.But what you said about the majority feel over in the states at that time is probably what i felt.that makes sense.
I did breifly touch i guess is the word the overall population emotional feel & recoiled & decided i didnt need to know or analyse it either.As there is nothing i can do for such mass fear/anger whatever it was.I can only try to be as understanding to others that come into my circle.I hope i succeed.

Offline GaryTheDemon

• Wordsmith
  • Global Moderator
  • Senior Contributor
  • Look behind you. Now!
    • Videoscape Productions
« Reply #28 on: October 24, 2017, 11:12:51 PM »
Leave my emotions at the door?????

If you cannot love, then at least don't hate.
If you cannot help, then at least don't hurt.

Offline Simon2

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #29 on: October 28, 2017, 12:04:28 PM »
Gary, I know, we are all emotional and spiritual beings within the Forum, so even I could never leave my emotions at the door.

Emotions flow around and within us; for me it seems like they never stop, even when I sleep now spirits and angels are hard at work with my spirit repairing my spirit, for reasons I do not yet understand.

I go to bed with my spirit in one state and wake only to find my spirit has changed.

Hopefully I can better explain the changes that are going on around me in a seperate Post as it would be helpfull to get everyone, who understands, what I am going through.

(Confucius)

SMF 2.0.18 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal