Author Topic: 2016 - Status  (Read 3576 times)

Offline Simon2

• Senior Contributor
  • You cannot open a book without learning something
2016 - Status
« on: October 10, 2016, 09:24:26 AM »
It may seem early to sum up my experiences with 2016, given we still have about <25% to go, but I need to cleanse my soul and spirit to allow me the ability to recharge my spirit with energy from the earth, divine light and spirit, which I did last night.

Last night, to my surprise, I was able to charge a number of crystals’ and stones and felt the positive energy surge through my body and soul.

This year has been a very dark year, the darkest of the past few years, which affected both the individual and the world, leading to a greater inbalance between negative and positive energy, than in prior years.

Freud, has always been ignored when we look at why people do "bad things", but his philosophy is quite logical when you compare it to the actions of individuals; some are like pressure cookers, whilst others have gone back to the base instincts of his model (the "ID").

Refer http://www.simplypsychology.org/Sigmund-Freud.html, under "The Unconscious Mind" and hopefully you will understand what I am trying to say.

If I had written this Post mid last week I would have focussed on my own inner health, but later in the week it struck me that I was assuming "ownership" of the negative energy rather than me being an empath who had set out last year to follow the rise (or fall) of negative energy, both on a micro and macro level and because this year has shown a very large spike in individual negative behaviour, with the consequent increase across the world, which has been totally missed by those in power and our very lenient legal system in Australia.

All we can do is start in earnest to increase our efforts by sending out stronger positive energy using whatever means we would normally use in cases like this; both the strength and distance we can send the positive energy is also important.

Remember to protect yourselves before you carry-out this most important request.

As a postscript, last night I requested assistance from both my spiritual and angel friends and to my surprise both helped me increase my positive energy and the range I could send the energy out.

To practice five things under all circumstances constitutes perfect virtue;

These five are gravity, generosity of (the) soul, sincerity, earnestness and kindness.
(Confucius)

Offline Christine

• Administrator
  • Senior Contributor
    • http://www.spookspotters.com.au
Re: 2016 - Status
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2016, 08:12:58 PM »
This is a good observation Simon "If I had written this Post mid last week I would have focussed on my own inner health, but later in the week it struck me that I was assuming "ownership" of the negative energy", people own all sorts of crap they don't' actually need to and shouldn't own.
If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family anatidae on our hands.
Douglas Adams

Offline Alien88

• UFO Whiz
  • Senior Contributor
  • Consider all possibilities
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2016, 01:52:57 PM »
Second that (that applies to me, re positive energy), the article by Sigmund Freud makes perfect sense!

Light, Love and wisdom

Offline bronwyn

• Junior Contributor
  • I am me I am free
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2016, 12:19:21 AM »
Hi Simon ,I don't wish to hijack your post but didn't wish to start a new one either for a small comment.Just want you to know that I have been having a lot of dreams of Cathars lately ,last 2 weeks ,they are just in the background of my dreams,neutral feel to them ,,3 or 5 ,plus you are there ,it's like they are watching my dreams to see what I am like ....lol.I don't see identifying features I just "know" it's Cathars & you.i am having trouble remembering the dreams themselves which is a little odd but given my mind at the moment,dreams are coming in thick and fast.
Everyone to their own..Namaste.

Offline Simon2

• Senior Contributor
  • You cannot open a book without learning something
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2017, 11:34:04 AM »
Thank you for your feedback and validation, Christine and Alien, also glad you liked the article by Sigmund Freud Alien; not many people seem to understand or want to believe, that we are all physically exposed to succumbing to our "Id" and the impact it would have on us and perhaps anyone we come in contact with.

Bronwyn, a very interesting dream you have had, but, to some degree, I am not surprised; I am one of the "past Cather’s", who believe in the prophesy that the Cather’s would return (spirit-wise) 700 Years from the 13th Century.

As for me, I try and "look-in" on a lot of people and "groups" of people, from time-to-time, especially since I am able to travel the earth in a number of spiritual ways, using the energy’s that I can access.

Last night, I "peeled back the onion", so that all physical aspects around me disappeared and Then set off two "atomic bombs" full of positive energy, which I hoped would be like rain falling all around the world, into the spirits of as many of the creatures who have a spirit/ soul within them.

Our limiting factor sometimes is, whether we understand this or not, that work within the "physical constraints" around us.

Well I, as of a couple of weeks ago, came to the realisation (in the shower) that, in some spiritual work that I do, limit myself due to the concepts that I was taught about the physical world.

So, I have been trying to make the physical world disappear and gradually have been concentrating on the spiritual and other worldly energies (that surround all of us), I could bring together within my spirit and the crystals, stones, etc.; yes, I also had to make my physical self, vanish.

Great concept, which may take me many months, maybe years to be, at best, closer to what I have described above!! LOL

To practice five things under all circumstances constitutes perfect virtue;

These five are gravity, generosity of (the) soul, sincerity, earnestness and kindness.
(Confucius)

SMF 2.0.18 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal