Author Topic: A Wonderful Moment In Time  (Read 4132 times)

Offline Simon2

• Senior Contributor
  • You cannot open a book without learning something
A Wonderful Moment In Time
« on: November 30, 2015, 10:23:20 AM »
The 11 of November started as usual and being a Wednesday I went to Physiotherapy (had issues with my hands that needed attention).

Finished as usual and arrived at my train stop around 11:30AM.

I crossed over and looked at all the work that was happening in relation to making a large part of this area ready for shops and a large number of apartments.

As I walked down I saw the Petrol Station was down but the apartment next to it was vacant but still intact.

I then looked at the house next to the apartments, which was also due to be trashed; it was a wonderful 1927 home in which an old lady had lived for as long as I could remember.

My eyes were then drawn to the front gate, just behind I saw an elderly lady bobbing up and down, hiding behind a small hedge.

She was elderly, well dressed in what looked like late 19th Century clothing. Her hair was white but well kept and the black shoes, which I saw as I got closer, were well kept.

As I got closer (about 3 metres away), she vanished and I felt the strongest signal that a spirit was near; it was her.

I stopped at the gate and she was on the other side and the feeling just got stronger and most beautiful I had ever experienced.

I asked her if I could be of assistance and straight away I felt her hugging me and there was fear in her.

"I'm glad you could see me, I don't usually come out of the house but the elderly lady who lived there has gone and I am alone and scared of what is going on; all the noise and shops being taken down. Are they going too take this house down and if so what am I going to do."

I told her that the house and the apartments either side will also be torn down to make way for modern shops, offices above them and about 8 levels of apartments above them.

I looked around and saw that my lack of movement had drawn the attention of the workers so I asked her would she like to come with me, to a place around the corner, where it is quieter. Immediately she said yes and I felt her left arm between my right side and arm. Could this get any better, I thought to myself.

We went around the corner and I asked her if she wanted me to help her cross-over to the spirit side, where she would be re-acquainted with relatives and friends who had past and went over to the spirit world.

Without waiting she said yes. I asked her if she could see a light stronger than mine and she said yes.

I called upon a couple of spirits who have helped me in the past to join with the spirit in front of me and take her through the Light.

Within a few seconds I could feel them approaching and taking the women away, but before she went, I could hear her thanking me and wishing me good fortune.

What an experience I had as it ticked nearly all the boxes that were empty in relation to my past encounters with spirits:

1. I could see her from the top of her head to the shoes she wore;
2. The feeling emanating from her was the strongest I have ever had;
3. We spoke to one-another;
4. I felt her.

I don't know why the above happened, but I felt wonderful and only wished it would become normal for future encounters.
To practice five things under all circumstances constitutes perfect virtue;

These five are gravity, generosity of (the) soul, sincerity, earnestness and kindness.
(Confucius)

Offline bronwyn

• Junior Contributor
  • I am me I am free
Re: A Wonderful Moment In Time
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2015, 10:05:44 PM »
What a wonderful experience Simon.
Everyone to their own..Namaste.

Offline TraceyB

• Contributor
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2015, 02:07:32 PM »
Wow, what an experience, such a wonderful memory for you to take with you :)

Offline Simon2

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2015, 09:45:16 AM »
Thank you bronwyn and TracyB, yes, I will most certainly never forget this wonderful encounter.

These five are gravity, generosity of (the) soul, sincerity, earnestness and kindness.
(Confucius)

Offline Alien88

• UFO Whiz
  • Senior Contributor
  • Consider all possibilities
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2016, 12:41:45 AM »
One word cames to mine Simon2; "energy", and lots of it to allow her to stand out like that and reach you.
Light, Love and wisdom

Offline Simon2

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2016, 08:45:07 AM »
Alien, that would explain the high emanation feeling I got. Thank you very much for your most helpful input.

(Confucius)

Offline Colleen

• Senior Contributor
  • Animal Activist
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2019, 04:38:08 PM »
I would love an experience like that Simon.
Stop the torture. Stop Yulin. Become the voice of animals who cannot talk.

Offline Simon2

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2019, 03:13:07 PM »
Yes Colleen, once you experience an encounter like this you only want more.

(Confucius)

SMF 2.0.18 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal