Author Topic: The Ghosts of the Bloody Mile  (Read 56092 times)

Offline KANACKI

• Senior Contributor
  • Kanacki ceisiwr o'r ateb
Re: The Ghosts of the Bloody Mile
« Reply #105 on: October 21, 2023, 07:17:15 PM »
Hello Headless

Some really good thought provoking photographs. you nailed in some of the photographs. Definitely what i saw on several occasions walking up there heading north. the black object looking like a person in the distance.

I  tried to take a picture of it several times but always failed. yet that is exactly what I saw. is it an optical illusion?

Well down capturing it.

Kanacki

Offline KANACKI

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #106 on: October 21, 2023, 07:31:55 PM »
A warning to anyone going there there are snakes in swamp n summer black snakes. And mosquitos are like real life vampires that attack on mass so get yourself some aroguard on yourself to keep them at bay. Just n sunset they will eat you alive.

Kanacki

Offline Headless2

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #107 on: December 01, 2023, 10:43:13 PM »
Today marked the anniversary death of George Simpson who was murdered on the 1st, December 1923. This morning I went to Minnamurra to track down the hut which I suspect belonged to George. Unfortunately the overflowing river made it impossible to reach due to the recent rain down here.

However, the pathway wasn’t flooded and things were rather quiet until I approached the northern end entrance and experienced the most fascinating and unusual phenomena in the Bloody Mile to date.

Did I take photos of the strange event I claim to have seen?

Indeed I have photos.

To be continued…..

Offline KANACKI

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #108 on: December 07, 2023, 11:03:07 PM »
Hello Headless

I am awaiting with interest. You nailed it with those earlier photos.  I need to get back down there one day and take some pictures there is another spot  I will show you if its not over grown?

Kanacki

SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy