Author Topic: The Ghosts of the Bloody Mile  (Read 36070 times)

Offline KANACKI

• Senior Contributor
  • Kanacki ceisiwr o'r ateb
Re: The Ghosts of the Bloody Mile
« Reply #45 on: November 15, 2021, 04:49:59 PM »
Death is ever present among us there are areas that seem to have a long history of murder or unfortunate tragic death. The Bloody mile is just one of them.

Kanacki

Offline Headless2

• Newcomer
« Reply #46 on: November 20, 2021, 11:30:55 PM »
Hi KANACKI

On page 2, there’s a map that indicates where the murders, drownings and accidents occurred.

The blue cross on the northern end, is that where William Murray murdered  George Simpson?

Offline KANACKI

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #47 on: November 21, 2021, 12:03:09 PM »
Hello Headless2

The blue x towards Dunmore was murdered prostitute alleged overdosed on heroin in Port Kembla and rolled up into carpet. That was in the late 1980's early 1990's . When the old princess hwy was there not what there is today there used to be a small track into the swamp. People had dumped rubbish and stolen cars there.

William Murray murdered  George Simpson? I believe it was closer to the northern end of Minamurra bridge. Pretty close to where the small park is today.

Kanacki

Offline Headless2

• Newcomer
« Reply #48 on: November 21, 2021, 08:36:37 PM »

Hi KANACKI

That particular spot always makes me feel uncomfortable, especially down the little access road. The feeling of being watched is pretty intense.

Offline KANACKI

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #49 on: November 22, 2021, 12:50:44 AM »
Evening Headless2

I remember  nearly 30 years ago. there was some rubbish there. I had a flat tire and pulled in there to change it off the hwy at night. I saw the carpet rolled up there in my cars headlights. I almost unrolled it. It was few days afterward the body was discovered in the carpet. So yeah always gives me the feeling that I might of pulled in there not long after the murderer dumped the body.

So it always gives me a chilling thought if I was there a little earlier I might of caught the killer dumping the body red handed? Even now the place gives me the creeps.

Kanacki

Offline Headless2

• Newcomer
« Reply #50 on: November 22, 2021, 11:45:04 PM »
Hi KANACKI

Just your luck, of all places it had to be along the Bloody Mile. Maybe if it wasn’t raining that night you may have been tempted to unrolled the carpet. Good thing you weren’t there any earlier, this site wouldn’t be the same without your amazing threads.

Offline KANACKI

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #51 on: November 24, 2021, 10:11:21 AM »
Hello Headless2

Fate can have strange twists in life. Perhaps indeed  lucky break giving me the chance to live another day to tell another story. Thanks for the thumbs up.

Kanacki

SMF 2.0.18 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal