Author Topic: The Ghosts of the Bloody Mile  (Read 55768 times)

Offline bronwyn

• Junior Contributor
  • I am me I am free
Re: The Ghosts of the Bloody Mile
« Reply #30 on: August 09, 2015, 06:36:34 PM »
well that is great information about mickey & Rosie & the cave.nearby area is also called Mystics by Europeans, the surfing can be awesome apparently but you never go out alone(bit sharky ) as it can turn on you  at any time.It is a very odd area indeed,beautiful, calmish in spots screams at you in others .I love it &  dislike it at the same time.Thankyou Kanacki.
Everyone to their own..Namaste.

Offline KANACKI

• Senior Contributor
  • Kanacki ceisiwr o'r ateb
« Reply #31 on: August 09, 2015, 10:26:14 PM »
That's the beauty of these places they raise complex mixture of emotions especially when knowing the history of such places.

Kanacki

Offline KANACKI

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #32 on: November 19, 2015, 09:18:34 AM »
Studley park is perhaps one of most haunted houses in in Australia with a combination of types of hauntings.

Kanacki

Offline KANACKI

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #33 on: November 19, 2015, 09:20:23 AM »
The Bloody mile is definitely an area that requires more paranormal research.

Kanacki

Offline bronwyn

• Junior Contributor
  • I am me I am free
« Reply #34 on: November 27, 2015, 09:05:11 PM »
I agree Kanacki it has so much history. There is so much energy there too.I didn't realise at the time how much till I moved away.

Offline KANACKI

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #35 on: November 27, 2015, 09:19:57 PM »
I feel a pull of forces between the mountains and the sea.

Kanacki

Offline bronwyn

• Junior Contributor
  • I am me I am free
« Reply #36 on: November 27, 2015, 09:30:01 PM »
True there is that.I also feel it is in the river & the earth.Something that influences peoples thinking at times .On some nights & even days you( well I could) feel a dark energy sort of calling out from all around.Also the ground would feel like it was vibrating ,it would actually make me so uncomfortable that I would leave for the day or night.I just wasn't recognising where my feelings/ thoughts were coming from.I lived in minnamurra in the middle between Mystics & the river.Beautiful spot visually.

Offline KANACKI

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #37 on: November 27, 2015, 09:53:59 PM »
Strange you should bring up Minamurra as I was there yesterday down there visiting for the day. A beautiful walk along the coastal path on the headland. A gorgeous view along the river back to the mountains.

The river is perhaps the link between the forces of the mountains and forces of the sea perhaps trying to dominate each other as aboriginal legends say and the vibrations you feel is of that endless battle between land and sea. Some say the eternal song of the coast so quiet it whispers and few are astute enough to hear it.

Kanacki

Offline bronwyn

• Junior Contributor
  • I am me I am free
« Reply #38 on: December 01, 2015, 10:27:11 PM »
It is a beautiful place to visit, & go for a walk.You are right I think the vibrations are the battle of the land & sea.I found it disconcerting at times but I realise I need that vibration ( but at a very lower level than what is at Minnurra) I missed that vibration of the coast when I lived up on the tablelands.i had a thought after reading what you wrote that maybe( only maybe no disrespect here) that why I felt uncomfortable at times is because I am female & those days could have been more suited for the Indigenous men of the area to  communicate to the spirits past & present.With the earth energy there,an indigenous spirit/entity, lots of trauma & been a men only area( at times) possibly put my hackles up.....maybe?

Offline KANACKI

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #39 on: December 02, 2015, 04:14:00 PM »
Hello Bronwyn you might be more correct than you think. As King Mickey the last of chief of the Eloura clan had a men sacred bora ground in the area near train line in Minamurra where the river bends.

Kanacki

Offline bronwyn

• Junior Contributor
  • I am me I am free
« Reply #40 on: December 03, 2015, 01:13:16 PM »
That's actually great news for me,in that at least I listened to my instincts ,I am correct ( belatedly though,) in what I felt & how I distinguish the " feelings/ vibes" I get sometimes. I have little compartments in my mind as to what I am seeing or feeling ,where & why it is happening. The spot you described is where the energy & bad vibes is the strongest for me.( only at times though).So when I have that it is not my place to be somewhere from an older more ancient source( indigenous) I have been right to move on.Also right in discerning the source of discomfort.That has given me a great deal to think about & contemplate ,I am actually excited about that piece of info as it opens up so much. :) I also used to live in a street called Eloura Place in Kiama.

Offline KANACKI

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #41 on: December 08, 2015, 09:31:40 PM »
Hello Bronwyn I am glad my posts on Minamurra may  have helped you understand your feelings and contemplations on vibe you got from that Area.

kanacki

Offline KANACKI

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #42 on: February 28, 2016, 01:11:46 PM »
Strange enough in conversation with some one I once went to school with, embarrassingly many many years ago. I found out off her another women I went to school with was killed in Minamurra a few years ago after hitting a tree 1.30 after working in Kiama in the morning leaving 3 children and husband.

What cause her to mysteriously swerve her car is a mystery?

Another victim of the Bloody  mile?

Kanacki

Offline bronwyn

• Junior Contributor
  • I am me I am free
« Reply #43 on: March 12, 2016, 02:16:15 PM »
Don't be embarrassed about your age  ;D it means you are alive ,even though you are uncomfortable more nowadays than when younger.
Interesting about the woman,tragic she left her 3 children & husband.
The murder mile is still claiming people,that would've happened after the bypass too so traffic would be lighter.
What would be the female deaths along there be in comparison to the male deaths?Just thinking along the lines of the indigenous spiritual energy there,that was also a sacred site for the men?

Offline KANACKI

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #44 on: March 12, 2016, 08:15:04 PM »
Hello Bronwyn

A very interesting question perhaps not surprising the most of the fatal casualties either accident, Suicide or murder has been male as they are most likely risk takers.

For example below....

Gabe Lihou, 18, had been caught by police in a stolen Mazda Rx-7 and was chased down the Princes Highway near Kiama, early on a Friday morning in August 2001. On a bend just south of the Minnamurra River Bridge, after a three kilometre pursuit, Gabe veered onto the other side of the road and crashed into an oncoming petrol tanker. He was thrown from the car, struck by the truck and died instantly.

While Minmurra has had it fair share of fatalities is it any different from other parts of highway. To me at least it seems to have a higher than average death rate than other areas.

Kanacki

SMF 2.0.18 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal