Author Topic: Feeling energy from a distance  (Read 12254 times)

Offline Roma

• Senior Contributor
Re: Feeling energy from a distance
« Reply #15 on: September 26, 2013, 01:45:26 PM »
I'm not getting anything menacing from this pic.  I think it has a sad feel to it, but I feel that is more from the neglected state then from anything living in it.

I was thinking that too CE although I couldn't put my finger on the mood. I think sad fits it well.

Offline Serenity

• Inductee
« Reply #16 on: September 26, 2013, 02:16:15 PM »
the feeling i get from my daughters house is sad the one next door  has a different feeling , it has had squatters in it a while ago maybe it's energy that was left from them i was picking up or maybe even a warning to be careful of next door for some reason possible danger of being harmed from going in there getting injured etc or someone squatting there and going into her place.It is planned for demolition shortly too.

I don't know may not have anything to do with that house at all maybe more of the house she is in now as that has had some activity.

Anyway i got all this imagery before she showed me the pics , so i feel i was given it for a reason now to figure it out....

Offline catseyes

• Cryptocat
  • Spookspotter Team
  • Senior Contributor
  • Felineous caticus pusspuss
« Reply #17 on: September 26, 2013, 02:30:02 PM »
You may have been picking up 'intent' from the squatters.  That would not necessarily come through with the house as such.

Offline Christine

• Administrator
  • Senior Contributor
    • http://www.spookspotters.com.au
« Reply #18 on: September 26, 2013, 11:36:58 PM »
I agree with CE. I think that your daughter need be more fearful of snakes and spiders rather than ghosts. There is a sad fact, old houses that are abandoned have a feel about them. Our minds imagine why they are left abandoned and unloved. Sometimes it is just circumstance and not anything sinister.
If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family anatidae on our hands.
Douglas Adams

Offline Roma

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #19 on: September 27, 2013, 07:06:28 AM »
I just remembered I read something in one of the protection books about "creepiness" often being related to stagnant energy and psychic dust. The author was talking about attics etc... but I assume old, deserted houses would be similar yes?

Offline Serenity

• Inductee
« Reply #20 on: September 27, 2013, 07:49:12 AM »
Well that's good to know , but i had seen both these houses in dreams before she had seen them in person and seeing a run down house doen't make me think it's haunted the only concerns i would have would be vermin ,fire hazard etc.

She did tell me her house is missing some locks on windows and so can't be locked , in my dream there was a negative presence opening and closing cupboard doors all over the house.That just makes me think she may be at risk of getting broken into.

Hopefully all will work out fine.

Offline Christine

• Administrator
  • Senior Contributor
    • http://www.spookspotters.com.au
« Reply #21 on: September 27, 2013, 08:15:33 PM »
I like your fox Roma. She should put some locks on herself if the house doesn't come with them.
If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family anatidae on our hands.
Douglas Adams

Offline GaryTheDemon

• Wordsmith
  • Global Moderator
  • Senior Contributor
  • Look behind you. Now!
    • Videoscape Productions
« Reply #22 on: September 27, 2013, 08:39:14 PM »
a true story...

Move into our first flat.
First night there, felt very uneasy.  Insecure.  Well, that's probably not unusual in itself.
Woke up in the middle of the night and my bedside lamp was on.  VERY hard to accidentally turn it on.  Not that easy to turn it on purposefully - even in the light!

Next night stayed with my parents as we were collecting stuff to take down.
Got burgled.

GET LOCKS.
Even if you never need them, GET THEM.

If you cannot love, then at least don't hate.
If you cannot help, then at least don't hurt.

Offline Roma

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #23 on: September 28, 2013, 08:09:47 AM »
Thanks Christine  ;D

Offline Serenity

• Inductee
« Reply #24 on: September 28, 2013, 09:53:59 AM »
Yep ive told her to get the real estate to fix the locks asap as it a breach to not have working locks on rentals in queensland and should have been all fixed before she moved in.

Ive also tried to send light to her house and the house next door to try and lift the energy there and will be placing some tourmaline grids when i go down to see her.

Interesting Gary a few months back i had been having a feeling of being watched from outside and kept feeling as though i needed to make sure all the normal doors and security doors are locked i thought i was being paranoid lol. A couple of day's later my husbands car was broken into when it was parked at the front he never keeps anything of value in there but maybe if i hadn't been so cautious with the house it may have turned out differently.

I have a couple of other questions if someone can answer them to save on making a new post.

I remember being told to make sure my house had a good clean out etc after my other issues... Well i did that but right now between hubby's business (his stuff is stored outside) and mine ( stored inside) we have stuff everywhere, can't do to much about it mine will go down as it sells which is pretty quickly.I have about 20 boxes and other containers of stuff in a room and other stuff like winter things vaccuum bagged and put in a cupboard.

What im wandering is this is kind of clutter is there anyway to keep stagnant energy from building in these conditions without moving all this.

I have been using recordings of tingsha bells , gregorian chant  and give my bell a ring through the house on a daily basis i was thinking this should be enough to stir up energy but would like some opinions.

I do other questions but ill come back to them later if anyone would like to chat later.

Offline catseyes

• Cryptocat
  • Spookspotter Team
  • Senior Contributor
  • Felineous caticus pusspuss
« Reply #25 on: September 28, 2013, 11:26:53 AM »
I would burn some sage incense in the room, that will help

Offline Serenity

• Inductee
« Reply #26 on: October 01, 2013, 08:27:36 AM »
Thanks CE im not sure if i can do the incense very often in there as my stock is a lot of paper and fabric products that are unpackaged and the smell will probably stay in the products.

Something else i wanted to know is regarding smudging , i have been doing it for a few years now and allways feel compelled that i have to do it anti clockwise and have the thoughts negativity be gone peace be here and visualise the smoke removing all negativity.

I have read on here about smudging and it also say's anti clockwise .Anti clockwise to remove and clockwise to invoke.

Just wandering if anyone has tried it clockwise and had any luck,i ask because i was speaking to someone recently that swears black and blue it has to be done clockwise with at least two people and light a candle after and say some prayer.I had found one internet related article from a native american that says clockwise and not to use anything like an abalone shell to hold it in.

Offline violet

• Wordweaving Whiz
  • Senior Contributor
« Reply #27 on: October 01, 2013, 11:10:32 AM »
GTD has given the house on the right an intriguing feeling of story with his art. The house on the left has quite a straight positive feeling for me too Colleen. Like you I would defer to the experts though!

Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it.
- Goethe

Offline JulieD

• Reiki Lightworker- Wiccan Moderator
  • Global Moderator
  • Senior Contributor
    • Macedon Ranges Olde Town Tours
« Reply #28 on: October 01, 2013, 02:58:49 PM »
I usually find objects from dreams or signs coming into my life show me that I am on the correct path.

And I feel that people can get caught up on clockwise/anti clockwise and procedures. I believe if the intention is there, it should be enough.

Look for the light in everyone you meet.
You may be the only person that ever sees it.

Offline Serenity

• Inductee
« Reply #29 on: October 02, 2013, 09:35:11 AM »
Thanks Julie that's great information i allway's felt i was doing the smudging the right way for me as clockwise and being forcefull just didn't feel right.

The last premonission im not sure if that's the right word for it,i had about my daughter was over a year ago i was just about to get into bed and i stopped dead and said to my husband holy s$#t  Z is getting married.Two weeks later her boyfriend bought her a ring i hadn't mentioned it to her or anyone else besides hubby and apparently the boyfriend had the ring for over a month.

Ive been asking my guides to help me get on the right path maybe that's got something to do with it i find ive been putting a bit more thought into life in general lately and what my purpose is.

Not sure if it's my guides at work but a few weeks back i had the desire to buy lot's and lot's of white sage , mugwort and other rare herb seeds. Not growing them just for myself but to give them to people that need them.I have some white sage up allready and i have takers for around 20 plants so far :o

Hmm not sure what's going on there as im not a gardener never have been when i have bought plant's they die!

We have two white sage plant's that are over two years old they are runts never growing more than 20cm or so now they are growing like crazy ive never bothered with them before i leave that to my husband who has all the gardening experience and tafe training.

Hopefully im heading in the right direction it feels right anyway , im thinking of getting more into crystals too but i just don't have the time to take on more i keep trying to learn more abou feng shui and Reiki but the costs for those are just a bit beyond my reach for now.

An update on my daughters place: I just read an email she sent through yesterday , someone had stolen plants and stuff from her yard the night before , nothing inside and no other dramas im glad she is at least living with other people makes me feel a little better.And she said her neighbours were nice and keeping an eye out too.

Wow that turned out to be so much more than i intended to write but i guess if anyone reads my first post's on this forum to what im writing now can see how much things have changed in my life. I stopped coming here for a while as i did not want to think about the past and also due to my now super busy life, but the truth is i want to be here because i want to learn more about everything and learn how to deal with things on my own when i have to.

xx Serenity

SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy