Author Topic: Children's Chakras  (Read 2936 times)

Offline Crystalfairy

• Inductee
Children's Chakras
« on: August 10, 2013, 03:14:35 PM »
I have a little time today so I thought I would post a few questions, I hope this is appropriate?

One of my pendulum sessions explored children's chakras. Psychological research shows children function in a very different way to adults. For example they have a different communication style. They process information differently. Their thinking is different. I don't believe different is less, just different. So I applied this knowledge to chakras. I know it is said by some sources that children's chakras don't function, but I was curious about whether they do function, but in a different way to adults. This would fit within the current theories of child development. The pendulum response was:

Do children's chakras work? YES
Do they work in the same way as an adults? NO

An interesting concept I thought. What are everyone's thoughts and feelings about this idea? Would you agree or disagree? I would be interested in hearing both sides for balance. I would also be very interested in hearing, if you agree of coruse, any theories on how they may function?

I hope this can provide some interesting discussion.

Offline Christine

• Administrator
  • Senior Contributor
    • http://www.spookspotters.com.au
Re: Children's Chakras
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2013, 12:21:48 AM »
I believe they function is a simplified way to adult chakras if you will.

For example, an enlarged sacral chakra might not is probably not so much to do with sexuality of the child as it might reflect to be in an adult. It could perhaps reflect a more naive part of passion in a childs instance eg, passion to playing the piano or soccer.
If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family anatidae on our hands.
Douglas Adams

Offline Roma

• Senior Contributor
Re: Children's Chakras
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2013, 08:25:46 AM »
This is really interesting

SMF 2.0.18 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal