Author Topic: Rose Quartz  (Read 16064 times)

Offline Roma

• Senior Contributor
Re: Rose Quartz
« Reply #30 on: June 12, 2013, 06:50:17 PM »
Gosh yes I imagine it would be.

Let me know if you get the same impact on dreams with the rose quartz. I'm still remembering dreams with it. I must say not bad for a $3.50 rose quartz chip bracelet  ;D

Offline Christine

• Administrator
  • Senior Contributor
    • http://www.spookspotters.com.au
« Reply #31 on: June 13, 2013, 12:19:47 AM »
Another thing to consider, is just because it might seem like there is an attack happening it doesn't mean it is by enemies. It could be sent you as a learning exercise. Or at least be allowed to happen to teach you soemthing you were contracted to learn this life time.
If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family anatidae on our hands.
Douglas Adams

Offline violet

• Wordweaving Whiz
  • Senior Contributor
« Reply #32 on: June 13, 2013, 07:08:44 PM »
I have a connection with World War I too Colleen. Have you ever read Wilfred Owen or Siegfried Sassoon's poetry? I think it would resonate with you.

Seems there are many who learned as children to shape their dreams, and exit when needed. I also consciously use  abilities in dreams that I don't have awake, like flying, teaching others to fly, leaping like there is no gravity, singing like an instrument.

Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it.
- Goethe

Offline Christine

• Administrator
  • Senior Contributor
    • http://www.spookspotters.com.au
« Reply #33 on: June 13, 2013, 08:19:49 PM »
I do that too Violet.
If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family anatidae on our hands.
Douglas Adams

Offline Colleen

• Senior Contributor
  • Animal Activist
« Reply #34 on: June 14, 2013, 09:40:38 AM »
I haven't read their work Violet but I will certainly look into them today.  The abilities I use in my dreams such as you mention (apart from singing like an instrument), well, I just thought that everyone does that.
Stop the torture. Stop Yulin. Become the voice of animals who cannot talk.

Offline Lapismoon

• Global Moderator
  • Junior Contributor
  • Archangel Michael is my wingman...
« Reply #35 on: June 14, 2013, 10:51:12 PM »
Hello everyone, White Howlite is also good for sleeping and dreams.

Great discussion!
esprit de I'escalier    [es-pree de less-ka/-iay}
A witty remark that occurs to you too late, literally on the way down the stairs.

Offline Roma

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #36 on: June 15, 2013, 11:55:27 AM »
White Howlite now there's one I know nothing about. Thanks for that Lapismoon  ;D

Offline violet

• Wordweaving Whiz
  • Senior Contributor
« Reply #37 on: June 15, 2013, 12:49:19 PM »
White howlite looks beautiful in jewellery. I didn't know those special properties either, thanks LM.

Colleen I was surprised too to find what seem like natural and well-reasoned actions in dreams don't occur that way at all for everyone. Another subject to add to our ideal school curriculum! :)

Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it.
- Goethe

Offline catseyes

• Cryptocat
  • Spookspotter Team
  • Senior Contributor
  • Felineous caticus pusspuss
« Reply #38 on: June 15, 2013, 01:20:46 PM »
Thats what I like about this forum Violet.  When we post our experiences we can see that we are not alone, or on the flip side, we are the same as others.  I wish I had known as a child that it wasn't normal to have a 'conscence' that spoke to you and told you when you shouldn't do something.   

Offline violet

• Wordweaving Whiz
  • Senior Contributor
« Reply #39 on: June 15, 2013, 08:03:19 PM »
I like that about being here too ce. I like that we learn we are less different than we thought; also that being different from one another is accepted in some communities.

What do you think would have been changed for you as a child ce, if you had known not everyone can hear their 'conscience'?

- Goethe

Offline Simon2

• Senior Contributor
  • You cannot open a book without learning something
« Reply #40 on: June 18, 2013, 07:04:19 PM »
Violet, hope you don't mind if I pop in on this subject, as I know the answer from my own perspective.

I felt very much alone and confused at the start, different in so many ways, but thanks too my Spirit Guides (I only know I had them thank's to Christine), I was "grounded" by my reading of Asian Philosophy, more particularly, about the journey of the soul / spirit through various incarnations.

Sorry, got right off the track and was going onto a subject that I will discuss in the Circus in the coming days.
To practice five things under all circumstances constitutes perfect virtue;

These five are gravity, generosity of (the) soul, sincerity, earnestness and kindness.
(Confucius)

Offline violet

• Wordweaving Whiz
  • Senior Contributor
« Reply #41 on: June 18, 2013, 08:00:37 PM »
I'm interested in your view Simon, thanks. What a gift from your guides. Reading philosophy would be wonderful way for a child to feel less different: realising others have felt the same confusion and contemplated the same questions. And we still do!

- Goethe

Offline Simon2

• Senior Contributor
  • You cannot open a book without learning something
« Reply #42 on: June 18, 2013, 08:10:08 PM »
Violet, philosophy is just as quietening to my soul today as it has always been.

I have chosen to "drown" my soul in philosophy for the next few months (or years), whilst I contemplate the nature of things. Pretty much what I did when I was a; whoops almost gave away one of my secrets.

Lets leave that for another time!!!!
To practice five things under all circumstances constitutes perfect virtue;

These five are gravity, generosity of (the) soul, sincerity, earnestness and kindness.
(Confucius)

Offline catseyes

• Cryptocat
  • Spookspotter Team
  • Senior Contributor
  • Felineous caticus pusspuss
« Reply #43 on: June 19, 2013, 12:10:33 PM »
What do you think would have been changed for you as a child ce, if you had known not everyone can hear their 'conscience'?

Violet, I don't know if anything would have changed really.  I might have taken more notice when they said something i was doing was dangerous.  That would have got me a few less whacks with the strap, LOL.  But maybe not, I still tend to continue doing things after they tell me not to.  The knives in the dishwasher being a prime example, LOL.

Offline violet

• Wordweaving Whiz
  • Senior Contributor
« Reply #44 on: June 19, 2013, 12:25:35 PM »
Hehehe just make sure each knife has its own section in the dishwasher basket.

Perhaps your child self was practising listening to your own guidance instead of people on the angry end of a strap; and learning she was a strong stand for her own judgement.

- Goethe

SMF 2.0.18 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal