Author Topic: Long term haunting  (Read 41740 times)

Offline Serenity

• Inductee
Long term haunting
« on: March 05, 2013, 03:52:05 PM »
Hi guys,

I specifcly joined here to ask some questions that i am having a really hard time trying to find answers for.

I have had paranormal experiences all my life and only found out a few years ago my teenage daughters had been experiencing the same things.

I have moved a lot of times so its not the house.

I have had paranormal investigators , mediums and energy workers etc through and no one can come up with an answer.

They have said it has been a child or some other non harm ful presence and claim to clear it.

I had seen a girl ghost who looks like shes from the late 1800s or early 1900s first time was a few years ago , i then seen her again after i had moved but she seemed different, i moved again and here she is again but she is changing getting older and mean she used to laugh and giggle when i first saw her now she looks angry and gives off a horrible feeling.

I am waiting again for more paranormal investigators to come but i don't know when that will happen.I had a glass and steel saucepan lid throw at me last week when i got up from my computer after writing a similar enquiry on another website.It hit me hard and left a welt and flew about three feet to hit me.

A lot of people seem to dismiss the idea that this could be demonic but after doing research of my own i seem to have a lot of stuff in common with signs of a demonic presence.

I really do need an answer to this as i feel things are just getting out of hand and i am sick and tired of my kids being scared and yes they are seeing things because i have witnessed it first hand.

My youngest children are just two and four and i don't want them to grow up seeing the things i have seen and to be tormented.

I have tried cleansing,blessing,calling arch angels , praying as well as crystal grids and salt none of it has worked.

So i am hoping there is someone here that has knowledge about these type of beings and can help me figure out if i am dealing with that type of entity or not.

Offline Roma

• Senior Contributor
Re: Long term haunting
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2013, 05:39:38 PM »
There's a few people here that will be able to give you some great info on this Serenity,

unfortunately I'm not one of them so I'll leave it to the others to answer :)

Offline catseyes

• Cryptocat
  • Spookspotter Team
  • Senior Contributor
  • Felineous caticus pusspuss
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2013, 06:05:45 PM »
Can you list what you have been experiencing please.

Apart from the saucepan, have you or your kids been hurt?

Most definitely there can be what the church would refer to as 'demonic' entities, but sometimes you can have extremely nasty spirits too. 

A little more info would help us pin point the problem.   

Offline Christine

• Administrator
  • Senior Contributor
    • http://www.spookspotters.com.au
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2013, 09:25:17 PM »
Some questions for you Serenity:

How long exactly has this been going on?
Does the length of time coincide with any deaths of anyone you knew?
Have you, your partner or your daughters ever dabbled in seances or ouija boards?
What belief system do you hold? Eg Christian, Catholic, Wiccan etc?
Most paranormal team only investigate, very few have the ability and knowledge to clear. Did the team say they were trained in clearing and supply references?
Were the mediums and energy workers you had out recommended to you based on successful clearings or did you just happen to come upon them?
You say you have done cleansing, salt etc, can you please describe to us what you did when you did this?
Whereabouts are you in Queensland?

Thanks
Christine

If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family anatidae on our hands.
Douglas Adams

Offline GaryTheDemon

• Wordsmith
  • Global Moderator
  • Senior Contributor
  • Look behind you. Now!
    • Videoscape Productions
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2013, 11:41:38 PM »
When investigators (in general not in particular) come along, they come with their own preconceived ideas.  Sometimes they come with their own demons (read anything into that because it can be true regardless of whatever you read into the word!).

That makes it hard for you because it is not always easy to get to the bottom of things.

Just as an aside, when I moved into one house on my own, it did feel very 'uncomfortable'.  It was years and years ago and I wasn't very experienced.  But I did dream on one occasion that I was being followed about the house by ..... a saucepan!  I only mention it because I thought at the time that it was a WEIRD dream.  Actually, there were other kitchen implements too, now I think of it.

Anyway, information is king so the more you can tell us, the better we can help.  Some things you might like to PM to Christine rather than posting here on an open forum.  That's OK.

If you cannot love, then at least don't hate.
If you cannot help, then at least don't hurt.

Offline Serenity

• Inductee
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2013, 09:12:12 AM »
@ catseyes.

I have experienced so many things over the years it's hard to recall them all but i will try.

Voices,shadows,laughing,scratching,growling ,sounds of glass smashing,banging,feeling like i am being watched,being touched,being pushed while walking down steps ,cupboard drawers opening and closing by themselves ,banging from inside of the walls and if you bang back it replicates the numbers of knocks etc.Footsteps , apparitions or ghosts mostly children. Things moving on thier own then coming back.

Other things that have happened that may or may not be paranormal include appliances and lights turning on and off by themselves.Orbs of light moving through rooms.

Most things we have seen have not been human they look more like creatures the thing my daughter and i have seen the most lately is a large figure with a hood but it has reptile like features and has a tail.

Also the only other time i have been violently touched was when i was fourteen and something grabbed me and threw me on the bed at first it felt like i was grabbed from behind with a hand over the mouth then pinned down and felt like multiple hands grabbing my arms and legs then another hand went over my nose so i couldnt breath.I rule out sleep paralysis as i was sitting up on the edge of my bed at the time.

Myself and my 18 yr old have both woken up with scratches or welts on us but this could be from something we did in our sleep.

@ Christine

My first memories include paranormal events , seeing shadows and being touched so from about the age of four or five i am now 39.

There has been several deaths in the family but seeing this has being going on so long i can't really pin point anything.

No none of us have had anything to do with the occult but saying that my daughter and i would fall into the electic pagan category we don't practice majick or worship anything just try to have respect for everything and believe there is a creator.

My husband is a non practicing anglican and neither me or my children have been baptized after my mother  raised me as a jehovas witness until i was about fifteen i decided it wasn't for me.

As for the investigators they did not supply anything but said they had helped a lot of people , honestly in my opinion i would never recommend them to anyone.During there stay at my house they were less than professional consumed a large amount of alcohol and couldn't answer many questions.

As for the others it was a mixed bag allthough one was very well known and had lot's of positive feedback.

Some i found on my own others recommended to me.

For the cleansings i use white sage smudge sticks have also tried other types with lavender etc mixed in.I make sure everything is open including drawers etc.And make sure i get every little nook and cranny i even crack the lid on the manhole and do up there.I also now grow my own white sage which has been grown with the intent to cleanse away negativity.

I have salt lined doors and windows after cleansings.Also made sprays which are supposed to help that have lavender,rose and dragons blood in them.Also puttinng out bowls of salt water,crystal grids,white light.

Im in Ipswich.

@GaryTheDemon

I understand what you mean about investigators and feel there are some that can do way more harm than good.

Chased by a saucepan huh that made me giggle.I once dreamed i was being chased by burgers and fries from McDonalds lol.

I will be pming Christine as i have a few details i would not like to say here.

Offline Serenity

• Inductee
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2013, 11:47:32 AM »
Just thought i would update this and let you all know what's happening.

The investigation team hasn't set a date yet so i have no idea when they are coming i only hope when they do come out they have the skills to deal with this and not just come out and want to take photos , evp's etc.

I was lucky enough to get contacted by someone with a vast background in dealing with inhuman/negative energies. He has written books on the subject and been on paranormal tv shows.

The downside is he  is in America but has been a great help in giving me hope that someone will be able to finally rid us of this hell we are living in.

He is giving some advice to the investigators i am dealing with and if they can't help me he has friends over here that may be able to.

The past week has been hell for me as it always is when i have tried to seek out help, everything that could go wrong has gone wrong.

I would say it's just coincidence but this happens everytime i seek help, the thing is this time i am not backing down but it makes me wonder just how far it will go to wear me down.

I have been playing an audio version of the bible , i am not a religious person but it really does help.

I played it all yesterday and  over night and last night i didn't have night mares and neither did anyone else as far as i know.

For anyone that has never dealt with a long term haunting or attachment or whatever else you would like to call it.Let me tell you first hand how destructive it can be it can ruin your life and don't ever think that any of you are immune to negative energy being attracted to you because it can.

I have seen the damage that this has done to my family and as a parent to five children it is heartbreaking to feel so damn helpless.

My eighteen year old daughter will not sleep with the light off after the things she has seen and had done to her.

I hope more than anything this can be dealt with and be removed so my youngest two can at least grow up without seeing the horrible things that we do and have a normal childhood.

I know what it feels like to try to seek help but the help you get turns out to be not the help you need and in the end they just make things worse.

I learnt that the hard way and it's not just from having paranormal investigators in that had no intention of helping us from what i heard from others they just want to get thier photographic and evp proof by any means possible unfortunetly for us provoking the spirits and getting drunk was more important.

The worst thing was seeking help from someone who i found on the internet and after i had done a arch angel michael invocation she says she uses with everyone then telling her nothing changed.

She told me to see a psychiatrist as i obviously had mental problems funnily enough she boasts about saying that to anyone that returns to her saying it didn't work.

It is arrogance of people like this that think they know it all and they can never be wrong not even once that erks me the most.

Obviously we must have all had mass halucinations and witnessed the same thing of course she couldn't be wrong rofl.

A word of advice to anyone that has had a similar response get a second opinion if you have had a mental health check and all is clear do not be afraid to keep asking and don't let narrow minded people leave you jaded it is not worth it.

I didn't mean to write so much when i first started but here we are.

I will update again after the investigators come out hopefully i will have some good news to share.

Take care everyone and if you are the praying type feel free to send some our way.

xx

Offline catseyes

• Cryptocat
  • Spookspotter Team
  • Senior Contributor
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2013, 12:25:32 PM »
Anyone CAN be wrong!  Nothing makes me more angry than these ego-inflated psychics that blame the victim when they get it wrong or are out of their depth.

Serenity, I have spent the last 5 years or so being attack.  It comes in waves for me, I do get a period of respite every time I come up with a method to get rid of it.  Eventually they get a handle on what I'm doing and counter attack.   Sleep deprivation is a form of torture and they count on lack of sleep wearing you down.

If you lived in Melbourne I would have tried my best to get a handle on this for you, unfortunately QL is out of the question for me.

I am glad you have found someone who can help you.  I hope this group that is coming out proves to be legit.

Has the entity/entities given you any indication of who it is?

How old were you when the paranormal experiences first began to turn nasty?

I will definitely pray for your safety and peace.

Offline violet

• Wordweaving Whiz
  • Senior Contributor
« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2013, 12:48:41 PM »
Serenity I am so sorry this is happening to you.

That you are resourcefully looking for solutions is a testament to your character (and your good mental health for that matter). I cannot countenance enduring what you and your family have for so long.

Should you need a back-up plan, take advice from Christine and ce with confidence. You have found somewhere you can get help, which is significant. No wonder there's been a backlash!

Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it.
- Goethe

Offline Christine

• Administrator
  • Senior Contributor
« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2013, 01:00:47 PM »
How dare a group come to your home and consume alcohol. It makes me FURIOUS. Aside for the fact it is completely disrespectful, it makes genuine groups look bad as well.

How can they deal with anything going on in the house under the influence. I do hope you will NEVER let them back.

Most groups are only interested in their evidence that is true.

CE and I would be happy to come up and see what we can do but that would cost you the airfares etc. As we are self funded we don't have money for emergency trips etc. There are no guarantees we can solve it but we will not muck you around and we have taken on worse and won.

I also wanted to add that the PM you sent me indicated your daughter had experienced some at least partial possession, with her face changing. So this can't be taken lightly.

Can you please email me to contact@paranormal.com.au some photos of your house back and front outside, and all the rooms. Sometimes we are able to help remotely.

If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family anatidae on our hands.
Douglas Adams

Offline Serenity

• Inductee
« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2013, 01:40:58 PM »
Cats eyes , im sorry you have been dealing with that for so long i understand what it's like to get that time when you think you have finally got it for it to come back again.

Ive been down that road myself many times right now the only thing that seems to be helping is having the audio bible playing luckily for me im a tough old broad lol and  i only need a couple of day's of peace to get my strength back and my mind focused.

I have not been given any indication of what or who it is , now im not sure if i am really a sensitive or if the thing/s that are around me lead me to believe this but i have seen human spirits a fair bit and can feel how old they are and how they died , where they are from etc my 18 yr old is the same.

With this all i feel is like it is something from the dirt if that makes any sense and i cant tell gender or age etc.The thoughts i get when i think about this arent nice at all , we will never leave you , you will die and noone can help you are just a few so i try not to think about it.

They have never really been pleasent but i think i was about eight or so when i started to see the really scary stuff.The only other time i have been physicly attacked was when i was thrown on my bed at 14 and it felt like i was being suffocated buy several things there was a hand over my mouth and nose both arms  where pinned and so where my legs.I was sitting on the edge before the attack so i rule out sleep paralysis and i hadn't just got up and wasn't sleepy.

Thank you for the thoughts violet.

I know i have to make this the final stand because it is only getting stronger and taking more out of us.

Hi Christine, unfortunetly the group is still around from what i gathered from them it was standard practice for them to get " a little bit drunk" as they said as it helps them interact with spirits better.The words wrong , dangerous and stupid spring to mind when i think about that.I never have any interest in having them back in my home and if any other investigators come out and act in a way i deem unfit they will be shown the door.

I wish i could afford plane fair but unfortunetly financially we are not doing great and are robbing peter to pay paul so to speak.

Yes i believe my daughter had been taken over/posessed for a short time  a few days ago her eyes turned black as if there was no white at all in them and she had a wierd grin on her face i believe it nows its now in for a real fight and is pulling out all the stops it can to try to take someone over.

I am now worried for the team that is coming and hope they are prepared for what they have to deal with.

I will get some photos to you soon , my daughter also drew a couple of pictures of the things we have seen lately for the paranormal team, i can attach them here or send them to you.

Offline catseyes

• Cryptocat
  • Spookspotter Team
  • Senior Contributor
« Reply #11 on: March 11, 2013, 02:06:02 PM »
I would be very interested in seeing these drawings as well as the photos.   I have the feeling that there are several of you who are quite psychic and I think, from what you have said so far, this entity can draw from you guys.   Like batteries.   I may get something from the pics and drawings that may change this, but at the moment this is what I am picking up.

Keep the bible tape playing,  if it works you use it, LOL.     I need you all to try not to get scared. (I know that is a huge ask in your situation)  your fear helps it to scare you all the more, if that makes sense.

Offline Christine

• Administrator
  • Senior Contributor
« Reply #12 on: March 11, 2013, 02:14:12 PM »
With the team that is coming, have you got references?
Douglas Adams

Offline Christine

• Administrator
  • Senior Contributor
« Reply #13 on: March 11, 2013, 02:16:15 PM »
Ask them for the contact details of the last person they helped with a situation like yours. If they can't or won't give them, I wouldn't be getting them.
Douglas Adams

Offline Serenity

• Inductee
« Reply #14 on: March 11, 2013, 02:57:14 PM »
I will send those photos along soon.
As much as we try not to get scared and show fear sometimes it can't be helped but we try our best not to react to much.

Christine i don't have references as such from previous clients of thiers but i have been told by members on another forum they are good so i will ask them for references.They also want to work with another team but i haven't heard anything about them.

The thing is they are taking so long to come out it's been over  a month since we have been emailing and still no word on a date.

Im not sure maybe i should get someone else to come out.

SMF 2.0.18 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal