Author Topic: Haunted storm drain  (Read 3620 times)

Offline 54Ford

• Initiate
Haunted storm drain
« on: November 27, 2012, 07:30:36 PM »
Anyone who read my intro post would have read about the haunted storm drain I mentioned. I will be taking a friend down it possibly late next week, just for a look and a walk through.

(Moderated with regret, to comply with rules and guidelines, sorry)

cheers
« Last Edit: November 27, 2012, 09:44:15 PM by Christine »
Learning about the unknown.

Offline Christine

• Administrator
  • Senior Contributor
    • http://www.spookspotters.com.au
Re: Haunted storm drain
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2012, 09:43:17 PM »
Sorry 54, but it is against forum rules and guidelines to invite people like this. we can be held liable and responsible in some situations and as such, well, the rule exists.

10. Members and guests shall not privately organise or approach other users with the intent of accessing venues or places for the intent of curiousity or investigation. All investigations and canvassing of areas will be conducted through official forum communications. No forum users will attempt to solicit forum members of paranormal.com.au to form similar groups whether online or in person.

You can see the guidlines in full here:
http://www.paranormal.com.au/public/index.php/topic,3.0.html
If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family anatidae on our hands.
Douglas Adams

Offline 54Ford

• Initiate
Re: Haunted storm drain
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2012, 08:35:45 PM »
Sorry about that, didn't realize.
I tried to send you a message but it didn't work. Could you send me a PM that I can then reply to please.
Would love to tell you more about this place and tell you where it's located..cheers

Learning about the unknown.

SMF 2.0.18 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal