Author Topic: Denver Conspiracy  (Read 3222 times)

Offline Lapismoon

• Global Moderator
  • Junior Contributor
  • Archangel Michael is my wingman...
Denver Conspiracy
« on: November 12, 2012, 04:33:09 PM »
Hi every one here loves a conspiracy theory? I just saw a You Tube clip posted re "an abnormal number of business executives from New York  flying to Denver " the conspiracy being that there are a lot of underground bunkers there. 

Apparently the airport is a big Illumnati "thing"  ???

Years ago there was lots of Talk about predictions about NY and the whole East Coast  of US going, and after the past few storms I thought that perhaps since more humans are more aware now that it may have been diverted or the effect lessened.  Has any one else got any thoughts,  or heard anything along these lines lately?
esprit de I'escalier    [es-pree de less-ka/-iay}
A witty remark that occurs to you too late, literally on the way down the stairs.

Offline 54Ford

• Initiate
Re: Denver Conspiracy
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2012, 05:18:16 PM »
Ahh Denver! one hell of a mysterious place that is!
Have you ever seen photos of the murals in the airport?
http://www.thetruthishere.com/denvermurals.html
A lot of people believe they have a lot to do with the Illuminati, Freemasons etc, there is also a statue outside the terminal of a demonic black horse with red eyes..not a very cheery place at all!
Learning about the unknown.

Offline catseyes

• Cryptocat
  • Spookspotter Team
  • Senior Contributor
  • Felineous caticus pusspuss
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2012, 05:43:26 PM »
Denver does have underground bunkers, whatever you call them.    Its been going around the traps for quite a few years now.    Denver is a big airport, will take the biggest planes and is easy for Airforce one to get in and out of.   Considering that most of the coastal areas of New Jersey and parts of New York are still without power or any services I would not be surprised that some very important people are headed there.

All so take the warning people, do NOT think that our government would help us in a disaster, they will not.    just like Catrina and now with Sandy,  millions of Americans have found that out for themselves.   We will not be any different here.   Get your wind up torches and radios, have a stock pile of food and water and things you might need for an emergency and don't tell anyone your doing it or you might  wake up face to face with looters!

Offline Christine

• Administrator
  • Senior Contributor
    • http://www.spookspotters.com.au
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2012, 10:00:22 PM »
You guys know so much. I didn't know this about Denver lol.
If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family anatidae on our hands.
Douglas Adams

Offline GaryTheDemon

• Wordsmith
  • Global Moderator
  • Senior Contributor
  • Look behind you. Now!
    • Videoscape Productions
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2012, 11:40:08 PM »
I did wonder if John Denver was really dead..... or if he was ever REALLY alive .... but I guess that's off topic huh?

If you cannot love, then at least don't hate.
If you cannot help, then at least don't hurt.

SMF 2.0.18 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal