Author Topic: Meet The Locals.  (Read 2626 times)

Offline catseyes

• Cryptocat
  • Spookspotter Team
  • Senior Contributor
  • Felineous caticus pusspuss
Meet The Locals.
« on: February 20, 2010, 01:53:17 PM »
The Locals

Finally got my hands on a couple of crypto books I have been hanging out for, for a while.

The first is a contemporary Investigation of the Bigfoot/Sasquatch Phenomenon.  Brilliant.  It is written by Thom Powell, an Oregon Science Teacher.  He has been with BFRO (Bigfoot Field Research Organization) in 1999.
His take on the subject is refreshing and informative and importantly up to date.  Best book I have read on the subject in quite a while.  If you are even slightly interested in Bigfoot its a must to read. 

The blur says-:
                    The Locals is a new look at the bigfoot mystery.  Anyone who has wondered about unexplained phenomena in a modern world will love this book, as well as anyone who is aware of the shortcomings and encumbrances of science.

This book probes much deeper than a simple treatment of the hackneyed question of "Does Bigfoot Exist?"-It delves into such questions as why bigfoot exists, why they behave as they do, and why they have not yet been, and maybe never be dragged into the spotlight of science and the media.  After reading this book, people will never look at the bigfoot phenomena the same way again.  They may still laugh at it, as does the author, but they will no longer laugh it off.

I got this book from Amazon and I think you can pick it up around $20US.

SMF 2.0.18 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal