Author Topic: imagination or something more?  (Read 15094 times)

Offline violet

• Wordweaving Whiz
  • Senior Contributor
Re: imagination or something more?
« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2013, 07:30:15 PM »
Yes exactly Simon. How can we validate a child's feelings when we listen with adult opinions?

How did you find out your daughter shared some of your abilities?

Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it.
- Goethe

Offline Simon2

• Senior Contributor
  • You cannot open a book without learning something
« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2013, 09:01:01 PM »
Violet, when she was still in her mother's womb would you believe.

Had my head resting on my wife's fairly expanded tummy (about 8 months) and was shocked to feel a strong psychic connection.

As my daughter started to talk there were times she talked about seeing things at night, while awake, so I would just play or read to her during which, I would turn the topic too what she saw and asked her to describe these entities to me.

As time went on I could feel the energy inside her and by the time she was in her early teens she was comfortable talking to and learning from me.

I had to protect her as the ghosts she say were dark ones. I put myself between the ghost and her and they went away.

It was not until I joined this forum, the reason the ghosts would go away; I possessed the light, which overcame them.

To practice five things under all circumstances constitutes perfect virtue;

These five are gravity, generosity of (the) soul, sincerity, earnestness and kindness.
(Confucius)

Offline violet

• Wordweaving Whiz
  • Senior Contributor
« Reply #17 on: April 20, 2013, 06:59:59 PM »
Fascinating. Thanks for that story Simon. It must be affirming to share psychic experiences with someone, especially someone so loved, when many deny they exist.

How extraordinary to feel your daughter's presence in utero! My son made it known he was male when he was a seven-week-old foetus and we linked powerfully in our shared task of creating his body. It was reassuring to feel his determination.

I think many mothers connect with their unborn babies. Do you think this indicates psychic ability on either / both sides? Or is a feature of pregnancy?

Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it.
- Goethe

Offline Christine

• Administrator
  • Senior Contributor
    • http://www.spookspotters.com.au
« Reply #18 on: April 20, 2013, 11:55:36 PM »
I think it is a feature of pregnancy.
If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family anatidae on our hands.
Douglas Adams

Offline Roma

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #19 on: April 21, 2013, 07:15:30 AM »
I would also think a feature of pregnancy for parents to bond in that way too, especially mothers. It would be a survival advantage for the baby.

Offline violet

• Wordweaving Whiz
  • Senior Contributor
« Reply #20 on: April 21, 2013, 06:13:36 PM »
Makes a lot of sense. Likely mothers are more receptive to the possibility of communication at this time too.

- Goethe

Offline Roma

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #21 on: April 21, 2013, 07:21:08 PM »
I was thinking that too Violet. Could be hard wired in an evolutionary sense to kick in during pregnancy.

Offline Simon2

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #22 on: April 22, 2013, 12:08:33 AM »
I think, from a number of personal experiences, whilst physical a baby develops inside a pregnant women at, in most cases, a normal rate, the soul is much more advanced and can be communicated with directly.

An amazing experience, which doesn't happen too me as often as I would like.

These five are gravity, generosity of (the) soul, sincerity, earnestness and kindness.
(Confucius)

Offline violet

• Wordweaving Whiz
  • Senior Contributor
« Reply #23 on: April 23, 2013, 07:22:10 PM »
Sounds like babies in the womb can have quite complex conversations Simon?

- Goethe

Offline Christine

• Administrator
  • Senior Contributor
« Reply #24 on: April 23, 2013, 07:54:19 PM »
The souls appointed to these babies are not immature in most cases. They are adults if you like. So it makes sense that they can communicate on that level. It is the constrictions of the physical form here that sometimes confuses them when they have to be in the infant body full time. That is what limits their conversations and communications at that point.
If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family anatidae on our hands.
Douglas Adams

Offline violet

• Wordweaving Whiz
  • Senior Contributor
« Reply #25 on: April 24, 2013, 07:48:05 PM »
I remember that idea from an amazing book you recommended Christine. I imagine conversations with a soul less confused and distracted by physicality would be profound.

- Goethe

Offline Simon2

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #26 on: April 25, 2013, 10:08:32 PM »
Christine, in most of my interactions there is extremely limited "communication", more like an exchange acknowledging their presence and that's about it, but a wonderful experience all the same.

(Confucius)

Offline Christine

• Administrator
  • Senior Contributor
« Reply #27 on: April 25, 2013, 11:57:48 PM »
I guess it comes down to your ability...
Douglas Adams

Offline Simon2

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #28 on: April 26, 2013, 02:27:15 PM »
Christine, exactly, my ability in this area is quite limited, but I am working on expanding it and other areas, some of which are new and as requested by my Otherworldly Guide.

(Confucius)

Offline catseyes

• Cryptocat
  • Spookspotter Team
  • Senior Contributor
  • Felineous caticus pusspuss
« Reply #29 on: April 26, 2013, 03:29:41 PM »
When I was pregnant with Miss Kitty, TC would talk to my belly every night.  As she grew it would really appear that she knew his voice, she would stir and react to his talking.  From the moment she was born she bonded to TC.  Way more than to me.   She would only settle for him at night.   He is the one she goes to when she is hurt, scared or sick.  I really believe it was that early communication that has dictated the way things have played out.   She is in every sense, her daddy's girl.

SMF 2.0.18 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal