Author Topic: just something I have been pondering..  (Read 3842 times)

Offline lotsakids

• Super Sleuth
  • Team Researcher
  • Senior Contributor
    • Poppets Place
just something I have been pondering..
« on: November 26, 2007, 12:25:25 PM »
this is something that I have been wondering about for a bit, sparked by something I read recently, so I thought I'd put it here and see what you all think. Sorry if i havent put it very clearly....

If an old house that has been empty or a while and that was known to have been used for a meeting place and rituals for satanists and other of the  darker types over the years is given a lick of paint to cover up traces of rituals ie symbols marked on floors and walls, and then rented out, do those symbols and markings still hold any power? [sorry cant think of another way to express it]..I mean even though they are covered up, and no longer visible,  they havent been removed, they are still there underneath the paint.

I know they are only symbols, and alone dont necessarily have any power and there may be residual stuff from whatever took place in the house previously , but after the house was cleansed could the fact that these symbols are still there even though hidden cause problems?..janine

One day my light went out, but was blown again into flame by an encounter with some wonderful people I call friends. I owe the deepest thanks to those who have rekindled this inner light...
[inspired by Albert Schweitzer]

Offline Christine

• Administrator
  • Senior Contributor
    • http://www.spookspotters.com.au
Re: just something I have been pondering..
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2007, 12:44:54 PM »
Those things are just symbols. The intent behind them being put there in the first place still exists.
Christine
If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family anatidae on our hands.
Douglas Adams

Offline catseyes

• Cryptocat
  • Spookspotter Team
  • Senior Contributor
  • Felineous caticus pusspuss
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2007, 01:06:46 PM »
I agree with C......The place would hold the emotions feelings and negative intent that the people using it left behind.  Of course you could cleanse the place and remove the negative vibes left behind easy enough.  if something was created there and left to guard the area, it would be a little harder, but still something a average person with a little knowledge could achieve.

Offline Lord Daemon

• Demonologist
  • Spookspotter Team
  • Senior Contributor
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2007, 10:46:18 AM »
What they said... some of the residual energy will still be present. Also, if people know that this place was used for this purpose then this too will add to the underlying energies. ie. People walking past the place. They will focus, id but briefly, on the house and discharge some negative into it, purely from thei association of the house to dark rituals
Man will believe the impossible, but never the improbable

Offline lotsakids

• Super Sleuth
  • Team Researcher
  • Senior Contributor
    • Poppets Place
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2007, 10:47:49 AM »
cool, thanks guys...

One day my light went out, but was blown again into flame by an encounter with some wonderful people I call friends. I owe the deepest thanks to those who have rekindled this inner light...
[inspired by Albert Schweitzer]

SMF 2.0.18 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal