Author Topic: Our new House......  (Read 3558 times)

Offline littleredpiano

• Initiate
Our new House......
« on: October 10, 2011, 09:45:09 AM »
This is only my third post but part of the reason I joined. We have just bought our first house and I believe there is someone else residing in the house with us.

We know that the lady who owned the house has passed, forcing the son to sell. The house has great energy, we have felt very comfortable since we first inspected it.

On the day we moved in my Mother who is quite sensitive, was walking through the kitchen and saw a lady standing looking out the window. At first she kept it to herself, I have a very sceptical husband, but told me later what she had seen.

The following night, I think it was the second in the house, I was lying in bed and all of a sudden heard a woman’s voice say “Yes”. Clear as day. It didn’t frighten me and I don’t know what it was referring to, although at the time I realised that I had been thinking about a question, but bugger me if I can remember what it was now! How frustrating!!

Since then I have heard quite a few noises, nothing really obvious but just little noises that could of course just be the house. I have also had quite a few instances of seeing something out of the corner of my eye. The last aspect is a bit confusing and hard to explain but since we moved in I have been having a lot of dreams about a house. When I wake up I don’t really remember a lot which is unusual for me, I normally remember my dreams, but then during the day I will have flashes of this house I’ve dreamt about and I get this weird feeling, I can’t explain it, it’s like a familiarity but different, I dunno, it’s doing my head in! I don’t recognise the house in the way it looks or anything, I’m baffled!

I’m not really worried about this, as I said we feel very comfortable in the house, but I’m interested in finding out ways of connecting with anyone who is in the house, does anyone have any suggestions?

Offline Cypher X

• Centurion
  • Turn your eyes inside out...
Re: Our new House......
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2011, 11:13:16 AM »
The first thing I would suggest is to keep a dream diary, or if you have a smartphone with a voice recording app, use it to record everything you remember about the dream as soon as you wake up. You may well find that you remember more than you think you do. This will help to crystalise common symbols and imagery from the dream in your conscious mind, making them easier to recall at later dates.

There are a few ways to initiate contact - however the popular opinion is against Ouija boards.

Sitting quietly, maybe burning some frankincense and a couple of white votive candles, you can try clearing your mind and asking some questions aloud. Then listen to your inner voice - there should be a distinct "You" voice that you can differentiate from any other voices. From the sounds of it, your former/current resident there is quite vocal, so she may even reply out loud in some form.

Be careful of what incense you burn though. At this point, stay well clear of Dragon's Blood.
Look, I know the supernatural is something that isn't supposed to happen, but it does happen...

Offline littleredpiano

• Initiate
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2011, 11:39:22 AM »
Thanks for the advice Cypher. I steer well away from Ouija boards after playing with them as a child and having some unwanted experiences.

I will give this a try, I often try and "listen" when all is quiet, so will make a point of it and see what happens!

Also, great idea about the dream diary, I used to keep one and hadn't even thought of it! I'll do that and hopefully be able to remember a bit more about these dreams.

Thanks again :)

Offline Christine

• Administrator
  • Senior Contributor
    • http://www.spookspotters.com.au
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2011, 03:33:14 PM »
Exactly as Cypher suggests LRP. Let us know how you go. You could also try researching the house, that might give you some clues.
If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family anatidae on our hands.
Douglas Adams

Offline littleredpiano

• Initiate
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2011, 04:34:04 PM »
Thanks Christine, Yes I've been wanting to research the house, all we know so far is that the previous owner passed away. I don't know if she was the original owner however so it would be great to get some more info.

I'll let you all know how I go!

Offline Christine

• Administrator
  • Senior Contributor
    • http://www.spookspotters.com.au
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2011, 06:46:51 PM »
Lotsakids on this forum, is the resaercher for the team and might be able to guide you in the right direction if you need a hand.
If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family anatidae on our hands.
Douglas Adams

Offline littleredpiano

• Initiate
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2011, 10:20:04 AM »
Hi all, just an update, I have stared a dream diary, but since I did that I've had no dreams I can remember well enough!  :(

Having said that, I have been experiencing a lot of movement in the corner of my eye, the type that stops when I look at it. It mainly happens in the living room and in the doorway to the spare room. What I see is white in colour and very small and it just kind of flits from one side to the other.

I am going to do some meditation tonight inthat room as I feel that is where the most energy is, its one of those rooms that has a real feeling to it! Wish me luck!  :)

Offline JulieD

• Reiki Lightworker- Wiccan Moderator
  • Global Moderator
  • Senior Contributor
    • Macedon Ranges Olde Town Tours
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2011, 08:19:33 PM »
Also look into what the land was used for before the house was built, for example, round where I live, there were wetlands and the Aboriginies would come here in different seasons. In the Hopper Crossing area, the Werribee River was the boundary between two tribes and they would meet there and trade, inter marry etc.

Look for the light in everyone you meet.
You may be the only person that ever sees it.

Offline littleredpiano

• Initiate
« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2011, 09:05:01 AM »
Yes I'm going toJulie, thanks for that. I'd be very interested in what the land was used for back in the day!  :)

SMF 2.0.18 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal