Author Topic: Give me a basic rundown on psychic protection pls  (Read 6250 times)

nedfrenchie

Give me a basic rundown on psychic protection pls
« on: February 13, 2015, 04:05:32 PM »
Started working in the health field, I need a basic rundown on psychic protection please.

Offline violet

• Wordweaving Whiz
  • Senior Contributor
Re: Give me a basic rundown on psychic protection pls
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2015, 06:37:37 PM »
Welcome ned :) You've come to the right place! If you search 'psychic protection' here you'll find various topics which have the information you seek.

If you'd like to share your experiences, in your new job or otherwise we'd be interested to read them.

Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it.
- Goethe

Offline Christine

• Administrator
  • Senior Contributor
    • http://www.spookspotters.com.au
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2015, 09:55:57 PM »
It really is a very simple technique and the more you do it the quicker and easier it gets, you also build up a kind of resistance.

First stand on the ground, dirt/grass is best but any ground is fine. Breathe in and out and imagine your feet are the roots of a tree that go deep into the ground. As you breathe in and out imagine the roots going deeper and deeper.

Then imagine you are being cocooned by white light. Imagine this light is coming from the universe and that it covers you completely from under your feet to over your head. Imagine the universe is spinning a white light of protection about you. As this is happening ask your guides to ensure that nothing negative or neutral can get through this protective white light or inside it. Ask that only that which is sent by the light or your guides and only for your higher good is allowed through the white light.

Do this before and after work. When driving home do the white light exercise for your car as well.
If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family anatidae on our hands.
Douglas Adams

Offline Simon2

• Senior Contributor
  • You cannot open a book without learning something
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2015, 11:47:51 AM »
Welcome Ned and I can't add anymore than what Violet and Christine has said.
To practice five things under all circumstances constitutes perfect virtue;

These five are gravity, generosity of (the) soul, sincerity, earnestness and kindness.
(Confucius)

Offline Colleen

• Senior Contributor
  • Animal Activist
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2015, 04:47:30 PM »
Hi Ned and welcome.
Stop the torture. Stop Yulin. Become the voice of animals who cannot talk.

SMF 2.0.18 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal