Author Topic: poltergeist activity in North Queensland  (Read 29119 times)

Offline Christine

• Administrator
  • Senior Contributor
    • http://www.spookspotters.com.au
Re: poltergeist activity in North Queensland
« Reply #90 on: August 10, 2011, 12:08:22 AM »
Sure, why not. Thanks
If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family anatidae on our hands.
Douglas Adams

Offline GaryTheDemon

• Wordsmith
  • Global Moderator
  • Senior Contributor
  • Look behind you. Now!
    • Videoscape Productions
« Reply #91 on: August 10, 2011, 12:14:51 AM »
The biggest giveaway for me was the tantrum when we pointed out interesting bits.  LOL.  But I'd still be interested...

If you cannot love, then at least don't hate.
If you cannot help, then at least don't hurt.

Offline chris sowerby

• Newcomer
« Reply #92 on: August 10, 2011, 07:22:01 AM »
Hi Everyone I saw your forum and thought you might like an update of Ken’s (Nqghosthunter’s) antics. His footage has become more sophisticated but is full of mistakes. He also for a while had blocked all Australian viewers from seeing his Face Book page.
Simplified, Ken started off in a basement under his studio as it was use for storage of the Townsville Mall upgrade. He would film at night and the tradesmen would use it during the day. We had a tradesmen take photos of the pipes above the room and string marks and sticky tape were clearly visible. As the mall was finished the building was secured and Ken made the clip of his car being haunted. It had followed him home. From this point his house was haunted, no more footage from the basement.
He made a clip called the "flipping mattress” which was so bad that he removed it saying that he "infringed his own copyright". We found that he had manipulated audio all over his clips and when we put this on you tube he had them removed under copyright infringement. They are now back up.
 Ken has over 75 videos and he is the only person to have witnessed the poltergeist, (he says his wife has but she will not appear on camera). I guess she does not want her work colleagues to know. Ken then just blocks everyone who comments negatively on his page saying he values his privacy. That did not seem to matter when he tried to sell his footage to Fact or Faked in America (who did a short segment and said it was too easy to fake).The links below show the manipulation of Audio. When asked about this Ken’s answer was that the “Poltergeist did it”.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qr1MCM3uvu4
How to find the manipulated Audio.

http://www.youtube.com/user/mrshutter45#p/u/11/ZEfJ-2gQoig
Listen to the manipulated Audio.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=biBYfqiL06c
The Falling light sound used 8 times in the one video clip (Sound fingerprint).

These were the early mistakes but we have him appearing in video clips at the same time he is posting on face book and the famous Temperature sensor appearing from behind the thermometer in the temperature falling footage and hidden massages to us in the front of his you tube clips asking “Does it piss you off that I continue to post these and there is nothing you can do about it”?
We have so much background information on him being deceptive about news paper articles and legal documents involving him that it amazes me that anyone could believe him, but they do.
He has been bitten, had a can thrown and crack a tooth, woken up in a tree in his back yard and zapped by the entity.
Lastly he now has a stuffed bear that appears in his footage which he latter found hiding under his sink and a doll that stole his Iphone and filmed itself doing so. All documented evidence that he has a poltergeist in his house.
Ken no longer has his studio above the basement that was haunted, running his professional photography business from his home.
He still is stating that this is real on his Nqghosthunter You Tube and Face book page calling us every name under the sun for trying to show he is a fake and a deceptive con artist.

Offline chris sowerby

• Newcomer
« Reply #93 on: August 10, 2011, 07:45:54 AM »
And just for a laugh after the other 3 clips....Ken goes to the solicitors.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEpFyscLZ4A&feature=related.

There is swearing in it  but that is Ken for you!!!

Offline violet

• Wordweaving Whiz
  • Senior Contributor
« Reply #94 on: August 10, 2011, 07:06:08 PM »
Interesting chris, thanks.

I've only had a brief look so apologies if this info is in one of the clips: how did you come across NQ Ken? What inspired you to challenge his claims? I'm intrigued to know a bit more. Sounds like your inquiries were determined!

Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it.
- Goethe

Offline chris sowerby

• Newcomer
« Reply #95 on: August 11, 2011, 09:27:07 PM »
Yes violet it was. I first became aware of Nqghosthunter from the article in the Townsville Bulletin on the 20th Nov10 about 2 weeks after he seemed to have no success with you on this forum. As I am in Townsville I thought I would check it out. After watching the early clips it was obvious that they were fake and on contacting him on you tube I quickly found out how rude and abusive he could be. Also I was quickly blocked from commenting. Then noticing he had a face book page I tried to question his evidence and was met with the same attitude. But a Nqghosthunter is Fake page appeared on face book and a few people (from around the world) started to pool our resources. Some quite intelligent people specializing in fields which were relevant to debunking this fraud. We decided to really look into what he was putting up as evidence instead of just saying it could be, string, green suit, masking, cgi or whatever, and found we did not need to actually visit the sites or, be a paranormal investigation group with all the equipment and TV sponsorship to catch him out. That's it in a nutshell !!!
Chris

Offline violet

• Wordweaving Whiz
  • Senior Contributor
« Reply #96 on: August 12, 2011, 02:38:07 PM »
Thanks Chris. Hmmm so with his defensiveness he drew people in from around the world to debunk him? Lol, that's impressive attitude!

He seems to have put considerable thought into creating his evidence but little into responding to people's interest.

Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it.
- Goethe

Offline Christine

• Administrator
  • Senior Contributor
« Reply #97 on: August 12, 2011, 03:29:27 PM »
So he mentioned US in the newspaper article??
If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family anatidae on our hands.
Douglas Adams

Offline chris sowerby

• Newcomer
« Reply #98 on: August 14, 2011, 06:14:18 PM »
No Christine, he does not mention you in the newspaper article. He did the news paper article about two weeks after he did not get a positive responses from this forum. Then he submitted it to Fact or Fake in America. All this from someone who will not let anyone into his house to verify this entity because he "values his privacy".

Offline Christine

• Administrator
  • Senior Contributor
« Reply #99 on: August 14, 2011, 08:07:44 PM »
I heard from some people overseas who said he tried asking them about the pics too, he wasn't favourably received by them either.

Douglas Adams

Offline Jericho

• Inductee
  • Martial Artist/Paranormal Researcher/Ufo hunter.
« Reply #100 on: August 14, 2011, 10:22:13 PM »
the guy is a hoax,some instances I think he uses a green/blue suit
What is the terror of Death?
That we Die,our work incomplete,
What is the joy of Life?
That we die,Knowing our task is done.

Offline skye131924

• Junior Contributor
« Reply #101 on: October 13, 2011, 12:26:41 PM »
the worst part of this guy is that his editing skills (or possibly filming) are getting better, and soon he is going to convincing a-lot of people :(

SMF 2.0.18 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal