Author Topic: is it a spirit?  (Read 7133 times)

amazingirl

is it a spirit?
« on: December 01, 2011, 08:46:42 PM »
Sitting in my room alone the other night i looked across the table and above it was a mass that was invisible but dimpled and kind of looked like heat and oil in the sun(i hope im explaining myself properly,its hard to find the words)it then moved over to my large mirror which covered about half of it,still dimpled with the movement of gas, heat  or whatever it is im trying to liken it too,then it was on the bed next to me.talking about it now i am scared as im in the same room,but when it happened i was sort of ok,just a bit scared and surprised,we also get like a mist often in all the rooms and my boyfriend had one sort of playing around his foot the other night,can somone please explain both theese things to me.

Offline Christine

• Administrator
  • Senior Contributor
    • http://www.spookspotters.com.au
Re: is it a spirit?
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2012, 12:01:15 AM »
The short answer is no we can't actually explain it.

Different people see different things and various entities and ghosts manifest in certain ways.

Even if you had a couple of mediums in the room with you you might not have them all seeing the same thing.

I have seen  many many masses, mnost of them black though although some white or cloudlike.

If it is bothering you to be in that room there are things you can do to help. I would suggest searching this forum for smudging and read about how to clear a house. That might get you started.

What I can say is most things like this are harmless, so I wouldn't worry. Many feed on fear so the worst thing you can do is be afraid.

I hope that helps.

If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family anatidae on our hands.
Douglas Adams

Offline GaryTheDemon

• Wordsmith
  • Global Moderator
  • Senior Contributor
  • Look behind you. Now!
    • Videoscape Productions
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2012, 12:50:20 AM »
Not trying to be picky but you said it was "invisible but dimpled and kind of looked like heat and oil in the sun".  Did you mean transparent?

If you cannot love, then at least don't hate.
If you cannot help, then at least don't hurt.

amazingirl

« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2012, 11:48:48 PM »
im stoked to have somone finally contact me on this one,yes it was transparent,the dimpeling and heat effect enabling me to see the mass,also it was bigger when in front of the mirror,i know it wasnt a negative thing because of how i felt,and i have become a shocking scaredy cat since i was haunted out of my home a while ago,most things i feel watever they are normally frighten the crap outa me,so this was strange to not create the same feeling.we have a few in our new house,its a pretty old mansion converted into 4 apartments and the same night as i saw the mass but later on a man materielised before me in the short hallway leading to our kitchen,i was just sitting there and i was pretty tired,but the vision stayed for quite some time till i got spooked and looked away,my boyfriend wasnt far away from me sleeping so i was braver than when im alone.not sure if they are connected though.what do you reckon?seen any clear masses before?also did you see the photo i submitted?its been debunked but it intrigued me as i took it so i know its not been created,its possible its a fluke and some people cant even see what im talking about but its pretty crazy if you wanna have a look

Offline Christine

• Administrator
  • Senior Contributor
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2012, 12:30:56 AM »
Peoples brains are wired to see things we recognised in patterns etc. I have added my comments to the pic you submitted.
If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family anatidae on our hands.
Douglas Adams

Offline GaryTheDemon

• Wordsmith
  • Global Moderator
  • Senior Contributor
  • Look behind you. Now!
    • Videoscape Productions
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2012, 01:05:02 AM »
did i miss the pic?

amazingirl

« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2012, 04:25:50 AM »
here it is,i have a bunch of others taken during our haunting if your interested.

Offline catseyes

• Cryptocat
  • Spookspotter Team
  • Senior Contributor
  • Felineous caticus pusspuss
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2012, 11:49:15 AM »
I'm not sure what it is I am looking for?

Offline Saturn

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2012, 02:19:31 PM »
What's the camera pointed at? Do have led lights or something like that?

Offline Christine

• Administrator
  • Senior Contributor
« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2012, 06:15:18 PM »
It is in the Gallery
Douglas Adams

Offline Christine

• Administrator
  • Senior Contributor
« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2012, 06:16:40 PM »
Under debunked. Ideall AG would have included the link provided when she posted the pic to the gallery. This one might work:
http://www.paranormal.com.au/public/index.php?action=gallery;cat=3
Douglas Adams

Offline GaryTheDemon

• Wordsmith
  • Global Moderator
  • Senior Contributor
  • Look behind you. Now!
    • Videoscape Productions
« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2012, 06:43:03 PM »
Ah, ok.  Yes, I have to agree with Christine on this one.  I shoot that sort of picture (mainly near Xmas LOL) alot and I must say I see nothing unusual about it - other than it is very beautiful. 

amazingirl

« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2012, 01:26:14 AM »
Oh well,it was exiting for quite a while for me,thought id captured a bit of magic or somthing,i cant believe no one can see the computery boy,hes so clear to me.im not sure what you meant about the ink?And i do apolagise for the lack of knowledge in my photography,every shot was a randum hopefull fluke to capture some beautiful colours flying through the air,and i did get some very beautiful pictures,im not sure if anyone is keen t see them but ill put some more in the gallery in hope that at least a few are as i thought,a little paranormal.so as i said before,its led lights,my camera is on firewrks setting which is slow shutter and i have tried t be very still but obviusly must be a little more shakey than i thught.im going t send some of the light people,which is just the light traveling thrugh the air.and il send some of the stranger ones and hope that im not just losing my mind and that you can see them too.Either way though i do appreciate your time and opinion as i have wanted a prfessional opinion for ages now,so thanks and i hope somone can enjoy them. amazingirl.

Offline Christine

• Administrator
  • Senior Contributor
« Reply #13 on: January 08, 2012, 06:36:56 PM »
YOu can't use slow shutter speed and hold the camera manually. Just breathing will effect the photo. You need a tripod if you are using slow shutter speed or to put the camera on something that isn't moving.
Douglas Adams

amazingirl

« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2012, 02:08:02 PM »
ok,thanks for advice.like i said,i have no photography experience at all,so im sorry to waste your time.ive put some in the gallery just for enjoyments sake of the pretty colours.

SMF 2.0.18 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy
SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal