Author Topic: Wondering about Mum  (Read 6928 times)

Offline AngelStar

• Centurion
Wondering about Mum
« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2006, 08:29:42 PM »
Hi AD

I hope you don't mind me jumping in here.  I got a bit of a headache when I first saw your Mum's photo, was there an illness before she passed?  I'm also drawn to her chest area as a reason she passed.  Breast cancer is something that jumps out at me.

There's something your Mum is trying to say...  'Smile from the inside'.  She also tells me you follow in her footsteps, you're just like her.  She's showing me a small wooden cross, made from a dark wood like jarrah.  Something else she keeps showing me is a new house or a move to a new established house.  Also she's very proud of you and wants you to keep going, don't give up.

I hope this makes some sense.  I don't often realise what I'm writing until I read this back so I can't really explain it  :oops: That is a beautiful picture of your Mum AD, thanks for sharing it.

Offline Donna351

• Senior Contributor
Wondering about Mum
« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2006, 11:26:46 AM »
hi Ad65,

First off, your mum looks sooooo familiar to me, so im going to ask you if she was ever in Geelong, if not I get these connections a lot lately with certain readings, its like i know you know you, not have just seen you but i know you and i feel this with your mum.

She is such a kind gentle giving soul who loved a good giggle, fantastic personality who also loved animals, i feel s small dog with her on the other side, maybe a terrior of some description.

I am with Angel and i mentioned at the start of the thread as well that i felt a cough and an illness before she passed. She couldnt be more prouder of her little girl than what she is today, i see you at times shedding a tear and she is wiping them away with a lace hanky, did you have one of her hankies the day you got married?

She is happy and still loves a laugh but is definately watching over you, do you have children? if not i see a baby soon and she is or was at the birth  :D

Offline ad65

• Junior Contributor
Wondering about Mum
« Reply #17 on: May 15, 2006, 07:34:00 PM »
Hi Angelstar and Donna,

I want to thank the both of you so much for your replies to my question.

I am overwhelmed with what you have both told me.

My mother passed away from Heart failure. She had a heart operation, and she had to go to Geelong Hospital for it. That was a few years before she passed away.

When my sister and I went to her flat to pack things up after she died, we both noticed that she must have been physically sick as there were remnants of it in the bathroom sink. So I imagine she must have been coughing whilst being sick.

She had a cat called Cleo who I have just recently found out has passed away as well. She was very close to mum.

What amazes me is that my husband and I moved into a new house nearly 12 months ago. This piece of information confirms that she can see me.

I am not surprised that you mentioned that mum and I are alike, we are both pisceans, her birthday is the 12 of March, mine is the 14 of March and my sister was born the 6 of March.

With regards to the cross, there is a wooden catholic cross which has always been used within our family at the funerals.

She was a beautiful soul and still is I'd imagine.

I cannot thank you both enough for your time in connecting with her.

God bless you both and your fantastic talent of psychic perception.

ad65

xx

Offline Donna351

• Senior Contributor
Wondering about Mum
« Reply #18 on: May 15, 2006, 09:37:23 PM »
hi ad65,

so, she was in Geelong? when did she actually pass, date, year, this is bazaar as i do believe i have met her before, whether it be in person or in spirit, it was definately before you posted the pic up, i am just thinking, i spent a lot of time in the Geelong hospital in 2003, i have never worked there though, this is just amazing and i cannot explain WHY  :?  did she live in Geelong at all?

Offline ad65

• Junior Contributor
Wondering about Mum
« Reply #19 on: May 16, 2006, 08:05:16 PM »
Hi Donna,

Mum passed away 20th Nov 2003 at her flat in Moorabbin. Mum had her operation in 2000 or 2001.

Mum has never lived in Geelong. She lived in the South Eastern suburbs.

Its amazing how you feel you know her.

Please let me know of any further thoughts you may have.

Thanks

ad65

SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy