Author Topic: 'I died in Jerusalem in 1276', says researcher who underwent hypnosis to reveal  (Read 16329 times)

Offline angelite64

• Senior Contributor
  • mitakuye oyasin
Cool  8)
It will be a GOOD DAY when all stand in a circle as one, with no judgment, no one language, no one right way, no one sexual rite, and no one colour - all COLOURS!.......Aho

Wolf Moondance

Offline treehugga

• Inductee
I find it very difficult to conceive that we do not reincarnate. Being raised a Catholic I was taught that this is it - one life - one chance. It didn't make sense to me even as a small child. Thankfully my beautiful Mother - a strong Catholic - also believes we reincarnate, so this belief was supported at home. I have a very real fear of suffocation. I often wake screaming in terror after dreaming of being smothered. I can't stand anything near my face. It's not just a phobia, it is a fear rooted in reality - I don't know or remember what that reality is - but I do know it happened at some point, it is too strong to be irrational. I have a friend who was regressed by a healer and was taken back to early Australia where she was a nun working with the stolen children. The healer told her she had died of a broken heart for these children. Years earlier she had tried watching Rabbit Proof Fence and got quite depressed, couldn't stop crying and couldn't watch it to the end. I would like to be regressed but it does frighten me, if I had to go through a suffocating death, even in regression I don't think I could stand it.

Offline Christine

• Administrator
  • Senior Contributor
    • http://www.spookspotters.com.au
Hi treehugga
I know a few people who hate things being near their face. When I regress people, they tend to view their deaths as merely transtions, without all the emotions we have when we think about it now for example. Most see it as quite peaceful. You don't have to exxperience it at all. Some might just view it as if watching a tv show.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2008, 06:52:45 PM by Christine »
If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family anatidae on our hands.
Douglas Adams

SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy