Author Topic: 'I died in Jerusalem in 1276', says researcher who underwent hypnosis to reveal  (Read 16382 times)

Offline angelite64

• Senior Contributor
  • mitakuye oyasin
I believe that yes, earth is our school and we have to keep coming back until we get it all right.  Every lifetime should get us that bit closer.  I know that I still have plenty to learn but I also know that I have been here many, many times before.  I also know that I have had other lives, not on this earth but elsewhere.  I'm hoping it's my last time here but I don't really know for sure.  I think if I did know that I wasn't coming back maybe I wouldn't bother to experience half of the stuff still to come.  That would be a great shame.
It will be a GOOD DAY when all stand in a circle as one, with no judgment, no one language, no one right way, no one sexual rite, and no one colour - all COLOURS!.......Aho

Wolf Moondance

Offline Christine

• Administrator
  • Senior Contributor
    • http://www.spookspotters.com.au
Exactly.
If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family anatidae on our hands.
Douglas Adams

Offline angelite64

• Senior Contributor
  • mitakuye oyasin
That is very interesting Angel about you and your friend, does that mean every friend we meet is from a past life, and hence there is unfinished business.

I don't think everyone we meet is from a past life Alien but certainly many that we meet are.  Some people that we meet are not necessarily from a past life but are a part of our journey for other reasons and some are to do with the destination. (hope that makes some sort of sense..lol..)
It will be a GOOD DAY when all stand in a circle as one, with no judgment, no one language, no one right way, no one sexual rite, and no one colour - all COLOURS!.......Aho

Wolf Moondance

Offline Alien88

• UFO Whiz
  • Senior Contributor
  • Consider all possibilities
Yes Angel it does make sense.

Where else have you been besides earth I wonder, have you had any flashbacks of different worlds, maybe in dreams.

Light, Love and wisdom

Offline angelite64

• Senior Contributor
  • mitakuye oyasin
I might leave some of that for another thread but yes, dreams, flashbacks, guides have shown me things.

Wolf Moondance

Offline Alien88

• UFO Whiz
  • Senior Contributor
  • Consider all possibilities

I use to have dreams of seeing large, crytaline cities that were fascinating.
Had no idea where or why I was seeing it.

Light, Love and wisdom

Offline GaryTheDemon

• Wordsmith
  • Global Moderator
  • Senior Contributor
  • Look behind you. Now!
    • Videoscape Productions
i do subscribe to the theory or reincarnation, and that it has been going on for unbelievably long time.  So the chances of meeting others you have met before is extremely high.  In fact, I believe that our previous actions (karma) ensure that such connections are constantly being made.

I used to think I was a frenchy in my past life.  I now suspect something different.  But aint saying what.  No, not a dung beetle.  well, probably at some point but not my last one :)

If you cannot love, then at least don't hate.
If you cannot help, then at least don't hurt.

Offline angelite64

• Senior Contributor
  • mitakuye oyasin
I now suspect something different.  But aint saying what.

Awwww!!  Go on Gary, tell us...tell us..please....go.on Gary. pretty please...with sugar on top........please....

Wolf Moondance

Offline GaryTheDemon

• Wordsmith
  • Global Moderator
  • Senior Contributor
  • Look behind you. Now!
    • Videoscape Productions
any guesses?

Offline angelite64

• Senior Contributor
  • mitakuye oyasin
mmmm.......an alien lifeform?......

Wolf Moondance

Offline GaryTheDemon

• Wordsmith
  • Global Moderator
  • Senior Contributor
  • Look behind you. Now!
    • Videoscape Productions
previous life, not this one LOL

Offline catseyes

• Cryptocat
  • Spookspotter Team
  • Senior Contributor
  • Felineous caticus pusspuss

Offline GaryTheDemon

• Wordsmith
  • Global Moderator
  • Senior Contributor
  • Look behind you. Now!
    • Videoscape Productions
no way pedro.

Offline angelite64

• Senior Contributor
  • mitakuye oyasin
A terrorist?

Wolf Moondance

Offline GaryTheDemon

• Wordsmith
  • Global Moderator
  • Senior Contributor
  • Look behind you. Now!
    • Videoscape Productions
maybe a terrier-ist...... hopfully not though.

SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy