Author Topic: Who were you in your past life???  (Read 8668 times)

Offline m.namasivayam

• Junior Contributor
    • spiritual research
Re: Who were you in your past life???
« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2007, 01:26:19 AM »
pl have a close look
is it banana?

the title i have given this image is rebirth

my view is there is no rebirth

Offline Chris

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2007, 09:54:25 AM »
Seems to have changed colour dude...
May God bless you all....

Offline scaredycat

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #17 on: June 04, 2007, 10:38:14 PM »
Hmm don't know how I feel about this either LOL

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Bulgaria around the year 1075. Your profession was that of a monk (nun), bee-keeper or lone gunman.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
Inquisitive, inventive, you liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
Your lesson is to learn discretion and moderation and then to teach others to do the same. Your life will be happier if you help those who lack reasoning.
 Do you remember now?
Ability is what you're capable of doing...
Motivation determines what you do...
Attitude determines how well you do it. ~ Herman de Zwaan

Offline BellWitch

• Inductee
« Reply #18 on: June 07, 2007, 01:23:33 PM »

HAHAHA

I was a korean temple dancer :S

Offline Chris

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #19 on: June 07, 2007, 07:39:03 PM »
haha...sounds exotic! and a whole lota fun!!!

Offline Janine

• Newcomer
« Reply #20 on: June 14, 2007, 02:42:06 PM »
LOL!  These are soo funny!  ;D
 ok mine is:

Your past life diagnosis:
 I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Austria around the year 1300. Your profession was that of a chemist, alchemist or poison manufacturer.
You always liked to travel and to investigate. You could have been a detective or a spy.
Your lesson is to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.

Offline Awake_ning

• Contributor
  • Wishing you happiness, health and love.
« Reply #21 on: June 14, 2007, 03:17:13 PM »
 I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Central India around the year 1300. Your profession was that of a preacher, publisher or writer of ancient inscriptions. :-\
Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, which waited until this life to be liberated. Sometimes your environment considered you strange.  :-\
Your main task is to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling! ;D :D :)
 Do you remember now?
I understand that my thinking creates my experience and i now choose to use this positively in all areas of my life.

celticdreamz

« Reply #22 on: June 17, 2007, 12:48:04 AM »
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern North Japan around the year 1600. Your profession was that of a jeweler or watch-maker. Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
Such people are always involved with all new. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking. The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
Your lesson is to learn discretion and moderation and then to teach others to do the same. Your life will be happier if you help those who lack reasoning.

Offline Chris

• Senior Contributor
« Reply #23 on: June 17, 2007, 12:51:14 AM »
Konnichiwa...

celticdreamz

« Reply #24 on: June 17, 2007, 12:53:24 AM »
Anyone want to buy a watch?

Offline justbe

• Inductee
« Reply #25 on: June 27, 2007, 12:53:39 PM »
I know its a bit late - just saw this thread...

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern USA North-East around the year 1400. Your profession was that of a handicraftsman or mechanic.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to future.
Your lesson is the development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find a good teacher and spend a good part of your time and energy on learning from his wisdom.
 Do you remember now?

Also just a quick question for m.namasivaya if you don't believe in rebirth I wondering why you have a picture that you call rebirth?  Just wondering....

;D ;D ;D
You can dance, you can dance..
Everyone look at your pants....
Words of wisdom by Homer Simpson

Offline mandina_206

• Initiate
« Reply #26 on: July 03, 2007, 10:43:52 PM »
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern West Africa around the year 1825. Your profession was that of a medic, surgeon or herbalist.
Ruthless character, carefully weighing his decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Such people are generally liked, but not always loved.
Your lesson is to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
 Do you remember now?

o so i wasnt loved ? isnt that nice :P

~MaNdY~

Offline vict0r81

• Centurion
« Reply #27 on: July 15, 2007, 08:18:47 AM »
Cool i had magic abilities but i cant remember wish i had them now though so much i could do looool

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern North Canada around the year 475. Your profession was that of a artist, magician or fortune teller.
Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable to understand ancient books. With a magician's abilities, you could have been a servant of dark forces.
The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your task is to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
I'm the best from the east i'm a wobbling midget beast AAAAAAWWWWW!!!!!!! Unphantomanably Believable !!!!!!

Offline Bamba

• Centurion
  • Soul's Light
« Reply #28 on: July 16, 2007, 09:31:25 AM »
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern South New Zealand around the year 700. Your profession was that of a builder of houses, temples and cathedrals.
You had the mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Your environment often misunderstood you, but respected your knowledge.
Magic is everywhere around you, even in the most usual, most ordinary situations. Your lesson is to understand this magic and to help other people to see it, too. You are a magician!
 Do you remember now?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OK - Now that is something I have never gotten from a past life regression lol
Certain things catch your eye,
But pursue only those
that capture your heart.

SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy